https://www.mmofifa.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.mmofifa.com/

Tell us how https://www.mmofifa.com/ made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
My mate thought he’s sold 10 million to these people for £1.6k but got all his coins taken and that was that
Just lost 2.3 mill to them, cunts
Would put this as minus stars if I could.
Please do not use this site. They take everything you have. Keep putting you off to pay you and then just ultimately ignore you.
I have reported this as fraudulent site
Scam!

Took away 1.5 million fut 19 coins, haven't heard from them since. The only mistake I did was not reading/checking mmofifa reviews online.
Well if they are scammers that are trying to hide their real reputation, let’s create a group and knock their Facebook page down, make a scandal on every single grouo that is related to fifa, how about that?
Do not sell any fifa coins from them they scam you and do not give your money back.
Scammers do not sell to them they will not pay you and ignore your emails
I was selling 300k fifa 19 coins out of 600k coins from my account, insteaed they wiped my entire account clean plus sold my entire squad and i never got to hear from them, its a fraud. Please dont buy or sell from them.
don't fall with these guys, it is all a scam.
10m were taken from me on 04/30/19
I hope something really bad happens to this guy.
Give them access to my account to sell coins no payment no response. Scam/scum
Sold them 1.4 million coins worth 70 GBP
Was told i will get the payment within 24 hours
Still not receieved a penny!
When i try to contact them they ignore me.
Do no trust this site
Wankers stole my money and coins.
Scam scam scam
I sold them 277K accounts for £17.17, they raided my account and took slightly more than agreed, then took off without paying me (more than a week now) and are ignoring me in every way possible when I try to email them, or use their live chat (which doesn't work when I click it). I don't know if this website is a scam, or they just have the worst customer service in the history of business! MMOFIFA If you see this comment, get in touch with me to revolve this issue, and I'll remove this comment. If not I will copy and paste this and leave it in every single review website I come across. You are getting away with a horrible service or scam, judging by these other comments as well.
Sa many more they rob my coins never received penny from 314 GBP I will publish all conversation shortly. Thiefs nothing else
Sold fifa coins they telling me 24h we pay i don’t received any cents
sold my fifa 19 coins to them, never recieved a payment. I was told my 2.16mil coins were worth £134 GBP. Wrote a review on a different site but was flagged by the site so that they could hide all negative reviews. what a scam.
https://www.mmofifa.com/ is rated 1.00 based on 15 reviews