ML Badges & More Ltd Reviews

03AM
3AM

01924498500

sales@mlbadges.com

How would you rate ML Badges & More Ltd ?

"Excellent quality of the product, reliable delivery, very amenable staff."
"The product turned out good but getting them was a nightmare. First I contacted you, then when you went to contact me back, you somehow sent an email to someone else so I never heard back from you. Finally after a week, I thought something was wrong so I contacted you back which is when you told me you had sent the email to the wrong person but still needed something from me in order to send the proof. So I sent the art right away and then you sent the proof but it had a mistake so it needed to be redone. So then it was sent again but it had a different mistake this time but you said it would be fine and that I could pay for it and you'd make sure it'd go ok. So I did but because of all those mistakes starting with them sending the reply to someone else, the whole project ended up being delayed by 2 weeks. I voiced my concerns about that and the person who I spoke to was also rude. But I still wanted my product and had faith that if it turned out how I wanted, I could forgive everything. But then I got it. And I found out that the mistake you had on the second proof was not fixed at all so you sent the wrong quantity. When I emailed you about that, you did send me more of the right quantity free of cost which was good but still. You made the mistakes that delayed my project by 2 weeks forcing me to contact all my customers and apologize, and when I voiced it, your employee was rude and still made mistakes til the very end. It was overall just sad considering I had such high expectations. The only thing good that I can say is that the pins turned out great."
We are so sorry to hear that there were problems with your order and can only apologise for the lack of customer care in this case. I can assure you that measures have been put into place to ensure that our usual high standards are maintained in future.
I am pleased to hear that you were happy with your badges and hope be of service again.

Managing Director
"I have dealt with ML Badges for a few times and they have shown good service in supplying a quality product I would recommend ML Badges to other prospective clients"
Dear Barry Wilkinson,

Many thanks for your comments, both myself and my team look forward being of service again soon.

Managing Director
"Excellent customer experience, from design through to delivery!"
Dear Graeme,

Managing Director
"Excellent service and good quality products"

Managing Director
"ML Badges listened to all of our unusual and glittery requests, and made our badge dreams come true! They were professional, helpful and speedy! We will definitely use them for all dreamy badge ideas going forward."
Dear Lucinda,

Managing Director
"We have used ML badges for several years and would highly recommend them to anyone. Their service is always quick and efficient and they are always keen to help and advise no matter how many times you make changes before getting to the final design."
"We were let down by our regular supplier at the last minute. Martin and his team managed to turn our order round quickly and efficiently. The added bonus was Martins products were better quality at a cheaper price.we will definitely be using you again. 5 stars."
Dear John,

Managing Director
"Professional friendly and brilliant value. Thank you."

Managing Director
"Great service, Great work make for a Great day! Great pins, good prices Great quality, what more do I need to say :)"
Hi Mark,

It's great that everything's 'Great', looking forward being service again soon.

Managing Director
"Our Lions Club is 50 this year and we decided to replicate the badge that we had for our 25th anniversary. We were very impressed how easy it was to order and the finished project is superb. Thanks"
Dear Gill,

Managing Director
"They are exactly what I wanted. The badge looks really good and our health care assistants will be proud to wear them."
Dear Justine,

Managing Director
"Excellent product and service. Very professional company."
Dear Mike,

Managing Director
"Received today absolutely brilliant - Club will love these thank you..."
Dear Terry,

Managing Director
"Excellent and efficient throughout; from the quote to production. All promises were kept including delivery times. Will be using again."
Dear David,

Managing Director
"High quality product, hassle-free workflow and the staff replied to me very quickly. Exactly the team I need to feel secured about my order! The things arrived way earlier than promised so I am very very thankful for that. Well done ML Badges"
Dear Anderson,

Managing Director
"Quick shipping, perfect quality, awesome costumers' service Great price, highly recommend!!"
Dear Jamie,

Managing Director
"Get the chinese to up the quality on the badges, clasps, and fasteners."
Dear John,

Managing Director
"Good service Great design Excellent price Will be back for more Great for Round Table and 41 Club pin badges Cheers"
Dear Lawrence,

Managing Director
"I am the Secretary of a charity badge collectors club in Northern Ireland and we have used ML Badges & More for about 20 years. We have always found them great to work with. They are honest, reliable and Martin, Jayne , Pat and the rest of the team are always very accommodating in trying to turn our pen stick figure drawings into lifelike figures. I thank ML for their FRIENDSHIP as well as their great business relationship. I would give a 5 star rating to this Company and recommend them to all. Keep doing what you are doing. Regards NIGEL KELL P.I.C.A. ( N.I.)"
Hi Nigel, you are very kind, I thank you for your on going loyalty towards my company, it is always a pleasure fulfilling your requirements, remember the days when I drew your designs and coloured in by hand!!, happy days. Martin
ML Badges & More Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 36 reviews