Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"First time that I have ordered my dogs medication from Mistrys and I am delighted with how smoothly the whole process went! Really helpful staff and an easy to use ordering procedure. My tracked order order arrived very quickly and I was impressed with how much care had been taken with its packaging. I shall certainly be placing more orders with Mistrys! 5 star service in every way!"
"Great service, Great Savings, on my dogs Prescription. I can't believe how easy it was, would recommend everyone to get Vet prescriptions this way. thank-you Mistrys >co. uk."
"Very efficient, fast service. Easy to understand website. I'm saving a small fortune on my dogs medication. Many thanks."
"They chased a missing prescription that was urgently required after I had tried and failed with the GP surgery. Then texted me to say it was ready for collection. Many, many thanks."
"Very fast shipping (to Serbia). They showed honest concern with the status of mu order and waited for update from my side that everyhting is ok. Aaaand, the package I have ordered is the one that is described on site."
"Was served today by Anna on the fragrance counter. Awesome staff member! Thanks Anna."
"I made an international order and I was afraid that the medicine ordered wouldn't arrive. The staff was very helpful and once they received the medical prescription, the order was send. I received it just two days later!! Thanks so much!!!"
"Staff always very helpful and pleasant, plus they stock things you won't find elsewhere. It's hard these days to find a shop with "soul""
"Good customer service. I got my order on time."
"Quick and efficient service. Goods well packed and exactly as ordered."
"GOODS ARRIVED WITHIN A VERY SHORT PERIOD WELL PLEASED WITH EVERYTHING. THANK YOU"
"Delivered ordered items in double quick time. Well packaged & items as expected."
"Quick response and delivery,"
"Once again very good prices and service.Tabac products arrived after 48 hours of ordering."
"easy to order, goods well packed. Excellent service, will use this company again."
"Excellent and prompt service. Recommended."
"Used Calendula powder many year ago - lasted well and found it really useful and benificial. Delighted to have remembered! Kind regards. Deborah Scarfe"
"Brilliant service! Fast delivery"
"Item came very quickly. It was very well packed. No breakages! will shop here again."
"I ordered some hair dye I cannot seem to get in the shops anymore and made the order up for free delivery with other items. It was easy to use and everything came in good time, packed really well. I will definitely use Mistrys again and will recommend them to friends"
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.38 based on 396 reviews