Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Order received after delayed service. Staff was very helpful whenever I phoned Package arrived intact. Well packed No damaged Thank you especially to Monica"
"Not very easy to navigate the site. Intl shipping charge very expensive. Very fast shipping."
"Service good but your free post offer was misleading as it was only up to a certain weight. you need to make this plain when your present the offer."
"Very quick service! Sort out the problem with the website and I'll give you 5 stars."
"It was hard finding a UK pharmacy that takes Paypal and ships to the US, but Mistrys was well worth it! My order shipped promptly and I got an email notification with tracking info. Very convenient! Shipping cost is somewhat high, but Royal Mail is a good service so I suppose it's worth it. I'll definitely be back for more!"
"Easy to find product on their website in a confusing array of options. Quick delivery."
"Overall I think your site is reasonably good. As an international shopper, I would appreciate more detailed information and S & H costs. I will order more if the S & H costs less. Thank you!"
"The only problem I had was that after I had ordered I noticed that it said I could have free shipping if I spent another 9 pounds 50 pence (I think that was the amount) so I ordered another 3 deodorants which should have covered this but when the final total came up I was still charged for shipping so I changed back to the original 6 I had ordered. My question is - doesn't the free shipping include Australia. Other than this I am quite pleased with previous service."
"The site is very slow in corresponding to demands."
"I was very impressed with the speed of service for some of my order but disappointed that Mistrys no longer stock the Chanel product I wanted."
"i use your products and delivery to Russia, and all reaches me very good! thx a lot! may be it takes a bit too long, but that is not your service, post. and one time there was some misunderstanding at your side, you cancelled my order and said you wont deliver, but we cleared it off. overall i am very satisfied."
"The Mistrys company has treated my orders in a very satisfactory way. Correctly mailed the route, in time delivery and safely packed."
"Quick service. Thank you."
"I am very happy, because your are discreets. Thank you María."
"Used several times for wild ferns products. Always competitively priced and quick deliveries."
"Ordered late on Friday delivered by mid morning Monday - and the product is the cheapest also great service."
"Easy transaction. Post for international still a problem"
"En rigtig god internet side.... Kan varmt anbefale den"
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.38 based on 397 reviews