Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"If you wish feedback you need to give the Company time to deliver the order!! So far have only received automatic email confirmation of the order."
"Have now received pills thank you."
"Tracking number doesn't register"
"Small package of items took a long time to arrive (most likely Royal Mail's fault); main content was Bionsen deodorant, which is the only deodorant that I find effective, not containing too much harmful material like aluminium, and isn't an anti perspirant (extremely unhealthy not to perspire!). Rest was Tepe brushes for the teeth - always excellent."
"I have not yet received the required order. as soon as we receive it we will write daniela pallisco"
"how are long poor"
"KNowing the postal service in the UK to the rest of Europe I do not hold out any hope of a quick delivery of my order"
"You were supposed to send me an e-mail confirming my purchase order. I have not received anything. W grant genner"
"I ordered this product on Monday with a two to three day delivery I received an email on Thursday telling me item has been despatched I normally order this product through amazon and get it much quicker."
"Delivery and products were ok. :) I was charged for delivery costs 2-5 kg package but in fact the weight of the parcel was under 2 kg. :("
"Fácil encontrar o produto desejado, com um bom preço. Agora vamos ver quanto ao prazo de entrega. Até hoje não recebi nenhum retorno quanto a isso."
"Was happy with the price but I think website should indicate stock levels. Also feel that the term 'courier delivery' makes you think it'll be fast but it's actually sent out on 48hr service"
"Had trouble placing order, could not call you as closed on Sunday. Processing wheel just went round & round, no confirmation of order. Tried again, and then had a receipt for two orders?? Had to call the UK to sort it out, makes me nervous putting in credit card details, into the computer and not receiving any confirmation, until the order came through on an email?"
"Good service but slow delivery and why do parcels have to be signed for on delivery difficult if you are not in"
"Excellent price and speedy fulfillment of order"
"I have received my order yesterday 9.4. I have satisfieded with your delivery. Best Regards Irma Hyttinen"
"Dear I cant give a comment before I got thr order Regards Britt Marie"
"I am usually quite a big fan of your site & have used it a good number of times to make purchases. On this occasion, I feel very disappointed with the lack of service I have received. I placed my order, which came to a total of AU$139.34 but unfortunately, after checking my bank statement, I found that I was actually charged twice! I wrote an email to your "customer service" team right away showing them my receipt and also my bank statement which clearly shows 2 deductions from Mistry Pharmacy UK for exactly the same amount but I still have not heard any response. I am a disabled pensioner with a terminal illness, I am living off a Disability Pension from the Government which is very little and I really cannot afford to have an extra $140 odd dollars taken from me. So, as much as I like your site, I'm afraid if this issue isn't resolved quickly, I won't be using your site again."
"I haven't received my order yet so cannot say!"
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.38 based on 394 reviews