Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy

"Very good prompt service and well packaged."
"first class service"
"One of the best shopping service i found on the net.. Amazing choice of products and well-stocked pharma too"
"Good simple to use site. Staff were very helpful when I contacted them."
"Great service. Quick international delivery!"
"Quick delivery on products I can only get from Mistrys in re Uk. Thank u x"
"Fast delivery, good selection. Many thanks"
"All O K I thank you"
"Great service and delivery."
"Ordered Thursday evening. Shipped Friday Morning. Received in Canada Monday. Excellent service!!!"
"accurate description ,fast shipment and good feedback"
"Absolutely delighted with the first rate service: competitive pricing - stress free website - and excellent well-packed efficient delivery. Could not ask for more."
"Seven Items ordered , received very well packaged and in good time. always received very good service from this company."
"superb service"
"My prescription was posted on the Monday and on Friday I had the meds. Couldn't have asked for more from both Mistrys (and the postal / courier service)."
"Our order was processed and shipped promptly. We will order from Mistry's again."
"my order was dealt with swiftly and arrived safely, well packed and in good condition. Thanks to all concerned. Ann Smith"
"Order was fast and convenient. I will order more if the international shipping and handling get cheaper. Thank you!"
"I am so pleased with this company!!! I buy fril the international (french west indies). They ship very very fast! I have received my order in 3 days! Amazing! It is the very first time that something like that happened to me. Thank you very much!!!! For sure i will reorder from them! Buy! do not hesitate one second! Very professional website! The only one wich send my so loving foundation internationnally."
"I have been a customer of Mistrys for many years. The service and price have always been first class. It is nice to deal with a main street Chemist's shop that can hold it's own on the internet!"
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.37 based on 398 reviews