Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mistrys.co.uk
Read Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Mistrys.co.uk 5 star review on 27th November 2018
Sharon
More Photos & Videos
Ordered Bionsen deodorant (at a very good price) Saturday, received Tuesday a.m. Brilliant.
Parcel arrived when expected with all purchases present & correct. Very pleased.
Very good price and prompt delivery
Very reliable company. I buy Aloe Vera and Jojoba shampoo leaves my hair very soft. I definitely recommend it specially if you have dry hair, and the most important thing is that its all natural ingredients no chemicals and a reasonable price too!
I live in New Zealand, and initially made contact through your website with a question, which was promptly answered most satisfactorily, answering my question fully. As we can't get the product in question in this country, I placed my online order on the 8th June and received it, at my home here in New Zealand, only 5 days later, complete as per my order and well packaged.

I have to say I am most impressed with your service and will definitely order from you again and recommend you to my friends.

Many thanks
Roslyn Pearce
I was very happy with the Estee Lauder products I purchased, which arrived sooner than expected. Highly recommend this company & I will definitely be using them again.
Order delivered within 3 days. I was kept informed of the progress of the order. Excellent price and service.
Excellent price, service, communication and speed of delivery
Thanks
Prompt delivery and no hassles whatsoever. Website user friendly and product seems of high quality. Will buy products again for sure!

Dave
Excellent service. The items I ordered were sent quickly and communication from Mistrys was very good. Will use them again.
Execellent experience. Very helping staff. Very prompt in responding your querries. Will be very glad to order again. It will be with a great pleasure.
Good price and fast delivery in Finland
Good products at keen prices and easily accessed. Full marks
Excellent service, quick delivery and very competable prices.

Will certainly use this service again.
I have dealt with Mistry's over the years via the internet and another third party. Always good service and prices there.

That said, dealing direct is as much a pleasure. Good ordering system, speedy depatch, well packaged and no problems with this excellent online Company.
Three things to mention. First, excellent value for money - less expensive than virtually everyone else, including eBay! Second, great service. The eye masks arrived only a few days after ordering. Third, and perhaps more importantly, the Travel Blue eye masks are excellent. I used them for many years when I was travelling a lot and was able to buy them in duty free airport shops. However, now that I am retired, and travelling less, I have tried a variety of other types but nothing is as good as Travel Blue. I am looking forward to a really good sleep tonight! I shall only buy Travel Blue eye masks from now on.
Fast and efficient delivery from UK to Denmark
easy ordering and quick delivery, totally hassle-free.
Goods as described very good fast delivery and a good price
The oil I ordered came very quckly.
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.33 based on 409 reviews