Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Hassle free easy shopping website. Very fast despatch. Thanks"
"THe items were delivered very quickly and transaction was easy"
"Excellent service - the goods arrived in perfect condition and very fast for international shipping"
"The product was excellent and delivered in about 10 days. I was able to use PayPal so I felt secure with my purchase. My only criticism was the way the price is displayed, was not in American dollars, so I had to wait for my paypal statement to be sure of the price"
"I have been using Mistrys for many years. The service is always excellent, delivery is always prompt, and prices are highly competitive. Its good to see a high street shop making a success of internet trading."
"A simple and effective ordering process allied with good value and prompt delivery in a well packaged box."
"excellent service,i would unhesitatingly recommend you. Thank You David L Robins"
"No complaints,well packaged,prompt delivery,everything fine,"
"I was very pleased with the quick delivery and perfect packaging."
"My review seems to have disappeared! Possibly clicked "submit" by mistake. My wife and I will be happy to continue our new relation with you."
"Fast delivery and smouth shopping"
"Items ordered and processed quickly and efficiently. Parcel arrived in very good time packed securely and undamaged by carriage"
"Amazing service, goods arrived within a couple of days. Would recommend Mistrys anytime!"
"My order for Bronnley soap was promptly delivered and very well boxed. I would be happy to place a future order with Mistrys."
"The best service ever."
"Excellent and fast service, will use again A*****"
"Quick, efficient service, thank you."
"Good ordering service, quick response and quick delivery (considering Norwegian postal sevice!!). Thank yiu will revert later."
"Ordered Bionsen deodorant (at a very good price) Saturday, received Tuesday a.m. Brilliant."
"Parcel arrived when expected with all purchases present & correct. Very pleased."
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.38 based on 397 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access