Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Good site-well laid out and easy to use. Will use again and reccomend to others"
"Small package of items took a long time to arrive (most likely Royal Mail's fault); main content was Bionsen deodorant, which is the only deodorant that I find effective, not containing too much harmful material like aluminium, and isn't an anti perspirant (extremely unhealthy not to perspire!). Rest was Tepe brushes for the teeth - always excellent."
"Super fast postage to Australia ( That's unheard of here ;) ) products well packed with no leakage. Well done mistrys, you now have a repeat customer."
"Good quick service in a confusing market."
"Very pleased. Item as described. Fast post and good communication. Many thanks."
"hello! thanks to Flash Gordon! Order received today in two days!. Just a thing: on the web site, it would be easier if the prices numbers fit with the currency used : ex. 3 £ makes 3.95 €, and not 3 €! Kind regards"
"GOOD and quick reponse to the order and a speedy delivery to my local postoffice in Norway. THANK YOU."
"Really pleased with the quality of the desk nameplate I purchased. I also thought it was very good value and would certainly buy from them again without any hesitation. Thank you."
"All is OK . I thank you ."
"A superb service. Perfect all round. Speedy and efficient."
"I purchased an item. Then on telephoning to confirm supply before forwarding prescription, was advised they did not stock the product. Please do not accept payment for products that are not available for sale. Please refund."
"I have been purchasing from here for 4 years now. Excellent service every time I order. Lots of emails to help me know how the product is tracking. I couldn't be happier.would recommend Mistrys pharmacy to all my friends."
"Mistry's is the only place that seems to stock this particular product, a great favourite of a friend of ours, so I was delighted to buy her some as a birthday present. Despite my ordering it quite late, it still arrived in quick time and was delivered to her on her birthday. Many thanks."
"Very good service"
"listing of items on website which you do not have any stock of and continuing to list these items is unacceptable and a waste of customer time effort and money I do not trust your stock and listing data as second time experience of the same . No effort to rectify and delist items has been made e, allowing other customers to be inconvenienced!"
"I have used Mystery's on a number of occasions now for Deodorant sticks, and not only do I find their prices difficult to beat, their customer service has been on top when I've needed to use it. Delivery is quick and items well packaged."
"very good thanks"
"I have not yet received the required order. as soon as we receive it we will write daniela pallisco"
"This is a great company. It's hard to find reliable pharmacies willing to ship to the States, but Mistrys always comes through. They have a wide variety of items, fair prices and fast shipping. A+++!"
"Fantastic service extremely quick delivery. I am very impressed."
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.39 based on 393 reviews