Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

sales@mistrys.co.uk

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"I am very satisfied with Mistrys service."
"I have been taking GOPO for some time then I decided to stop to see if I was wasting my money After week I soon found out I was not my pain was back, I restarted taking GOPO And after a short period pain had gone. I will not be stopping my pills in future, They are doing a good job.THANKS."
"Purchased Glucosamine joint complex. Item arrived today 21/1/2016 which was really quick. Just what I needed at a very good price including the postage. would recommend this company and most certainly deal with them again."
"I have used Cyclax Moisturising Lotion for some time and find it very convenient to buy it on line where the service is very good and is delivered within a few days."
"My order was placed on a Monday afternoon and received nicely packaged first thing on the Wednesday morning. Great service!"
"Good site-well laid out and easy to use. Will use again and reccomend to others"
"Super fast postage to Australia ( That's unheard of here ;) ) products well packed with no leakage. Well done mistrys, you now have a repeat customer."
"Good quick service in a confusing market."
"Very pleased. Item as described. Fast post and good communication. Many thanks."
"hello! thanks to Flash Gordon! Order received today in two days!. Just a thing: on the web site, it would be easier if the prices numbers fit with the currency used : ex. 3 £ makes 3.95 €, and not 3 €! Kind regards"
"GOOD and quick reponse to the order and a speedy delivery to my local postoffice in Norway. THANK YOU."
"Really pleased with the quality of the desk nameplate I purchased. I also thought it was very good value and would certainly buy from them again without any hesitation. Thank you."
"All is OK . I thank you ."
"A superb service. Perfect all round. Speedy and efficient."
"I have been purchasing from here for 4 years now. Excellent service every time I order. Lots of emails to help me know how the product is tracking. I couldn't be happier.would recommend Mistrys pharmacy to all my friends."
"Mistry's is the only place that seems to stock this particular product, a great favourite of a friend of ours, so I was delighted to buy her some as a birthday present. Despite my ordering it quite late, it still arrived in quick time and was delivered to her on her birthday. Many thanks."
"Very good service"
"I have used Mystery's on a number of occasions now for Deodorant sticks, and not only do I find their prices difficult to beat, their customer service has been on top when I've needed to use it. Delivery is quick and items well packaged."
"very good thanks"
"This is a great company. It's hard to find reliable pharmacies willing to ship to the States, but Mistrys always comes through. They have a wide variety of items, fair prices and fast shipping. A+++!"
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.38 based on 397 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access