Mistrys.co.uk Reviews

14 High Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire

Category:
Business & Office

Click Here

Tell us how Mistrys.co.uk made you happy

"I ordered some hair dye I cannot seem to get in the shops anymore and made the order up for free delivery with other items. It was easy to use and everything came in good time, packed really well. I will definitely use Mistrys again and will recommend them to friends"
"Professional and efficiency discribes the service and response."
"fast shipping"
"good"
"Good product;, quick delivery"
"Serious and reliable seller. Perfect transaction ! I am very satisfied."
"Easy ordering - prompt shipping - always helpful - great products! Chicago, IL"
"My first order went smoothly and was delivered without any problems ( i live overseas, in the Netherlands). My parcel was neatly packaged, no spills. I was able to track/trace my parcel online and got a pre-delivery notice on my phone on the day my parcel was going to be delivered. I am happy to have been able to buy Mistry's shampoos again as they are the only ones that don't irritate my scalp + plus not tested on animals + vegan. Thank you!"
"Goods arrived quickly and very well packaged."
"The delivery came to Israel in only 12 days. It was sealed as properly. I'm very satisfied from the service."
"I received this request to write a review three days after I had placed the order. At that time I had not received any acknowledgement of the order, or any e-mail receipt for the payment. I did however have a Paypal receipt. I have still received no information about the order from Mistrys. When dealing with other suppliers and vendors using on-line methods, some form of e-mail acknowledgment or receipt has always been forthcoming. I have not received the goods yet as second class UK mail was the chosen means of delivery. I would expect to receive the goods within seven or eight days, that is to say in another 3 or 4 days time. This being the case I can not add to what I have already said. Later the same day. The package arrived. Full marks to Mistry's for their timely delivery, but it would have been nice to have had some initial acknowledgement of the order."
"My product was in stock, competitively priced, and delivered in 2 days."
"Excellent service, prompt delivery. Thank you."
"This is an excellent product which I have used for years. It does exactly what it describes...holds the hair without stickiness and helps to prevent white hair looking yellow. My order arrived in good time and was very well packed. I recommend this seller. Many thanks. Sylvia"
"Very grateful to find someone who had what I wanted in stock. My order arrived quite quickly; I did not need the item to be sent by the following day. The items were exactly what I had ordered (not always the case when ordering on the net). I will certainly use the company again."
"Item(s) ordered received promptly and in good condition (securely wrapped!)"
"Good product and very quick delivery A+++++++++"
"Very OK"
"Goods received in perfect condition. A quick and efficient service."
"I am extremely pleased thank you. Two recent purchases both arrived the day after ordering. I know where to look next time. Jane C"
Mistrys.co.uk is rated 4.34 based on 401 reviews