Missy Empire Insights

Missy Empire have a Customer Happiness Grade of F. Customers are unhappy with their delivery, customer service and refunds.

Happiness Grade

Delivery - Slow

7.69%
Industry Average
" Can't fault the online shopping process or checking out process, I also received an order confirmation within 10 minutes as well as tracking information for the next day delivery I paid for, the item also arrived on time. "
- Christina
" In May my delivery via Yodel went missing which I took up with Missy Empire I raised an investigation and even had the Yodel guy to my house to check as he said a Derek signed but he could not tell me who that was Yodel had told Missy Empire was number 52 but there is no male at this address and the yodel man had no idea where it was, Missy Empire told me following the investigation to leave 7 days and I would receive a response regarding this and since I have send 3-4 emails to chase up which I am now being completely ignored, it has put me off ordering again from this company as I have no explanation no parcel and just £130 down, was happy with the customer service at the start was well kept to date but since I am disgusted to simply no resolution but to be ignored! "
- Gina
" I saw all the poor delivery reviews but thought to myself "of corse this stuff wont happen with me" well, it did and honestly its a huge disappointment. "
- Ayla Pasha

Refunds - Difficult

34.78%
Industry Average
" I HAVE BEEN TOLD I WILL NOT RECEIVE MY ITEM, NOR A REFUND which within the UK is a clear violation of the Consumer Rights Act 2015. "
- Anonymous
" I sent my items back for a refund and I have not received any money back after almost 3 weeks!! I emailed them, they told me I would receive my refund within 24 hours Got an email to say my refund has been processed, but it hasn't! I have received 0 money back into my account!! Also they charge you about £5 in total for shipping and returns, this company is just robbing people of money, I am so unhappy! Never buying from this website again. "
- Anonymous
" I printed the Royal Mail return label (they do not include these in the package) and sent them back (for which they will charge you if making returns) and received an email 6 business days afterwards stating they had received my item and a refund could take up to 14 working days to be processed. "
46.15%
Industry Average
" I contacted customer services assuming this would be a straight forward resolution. "
- Anonymous
" Customer service is terrible. "
- Anonymous
" Having now read a few reviews about their customer service and refund process, it's looking like this will be a long winded process. "