MissPap Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend MissPap

How would you rate MissPap?

35 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about MissPap in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"good quality clothing at decent prices, only problem is if that nothing fits it costs to send back which is a pain... one time it cost me £7 to return and the total worth inside was only £15, now i just sell the stuff that doesn't fit"
Unhappy Customer.
Verified Reviewer
"AVOID THIS COMPANY - AWFUL (Wish i could give them 0 stars) Awful! such a hassle getting my refund sorted! The quality of the products were terrible hence the return! Finally only today can i see the refund pending in my paypal account before going back onto my payment card! This whole disaster has taken literal weeks!!! I have the original email stating that they have received my return on the 26/02 i write this today on the 28/03 and im not even taking into account the week and a bit that it took for them to even send the initial email saying they received the returned goods... AVOID!!!!"
Very Bar Return Policy
Unverified Reviewer
"Bar return policy"
Julie Ann Ostell
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered a bag didn't receive despatch confirmation emailed them 5 times no reply absolutely shocking customer service. They have took my money but no product I am going to take this further"
"This company is not legitimate. Scammers!!!! They have been stealing money from my account!!! Report them!!!"
"Avoid this company at all costs. Appalling customer service. Took 65 days to get agreement to a refund. Still not received a refund yet for a Christmas present. No phone number on which to contact them. All issues have to be dealt with using their online email. Then they deny receiving the email. They take you money but you will struggle to get it back if anything goes wrong. Company address is Misspap, Crown House, Plantation Road, Burscough, Lancashire, L40 8JT."
"As everyone else has already written do not buy from them! Their clothes are all pretty on the website but the quality is awful. And as you don't receive a return label in you parcel , you have to print it yourself, NOT EVERYONE HAS A PRINTER! it just makes it so much harder and complicated to return something, which is so sneaky of them! wanted to return a pair of trousers once as they ripped after i had been wearing them for about 45 minutes. took me 2 weeks to get customer service to answer my email, then again they wanted me to print my own label. customer service is a joke. Please as you read this don/t risk it and buy from them, you will regret it!"
"Would give zero stars if I could. As with others it seems that MissPap are running some sort of scam with returns and refunds. It seems to me they only provide a refund once it has been chased several times, with no apology or explanation - at least that's what happened in my case. I suspect they are (quite literally) banking on people forgetting to check for refunds relating to returns. You have been warned!"
"terrible customer service when it comes to returning faulty items, only ever ordered once would never ever order from them again. The items are cheaply priced but the quality doesn't even deserve the price tag - better quality in Primark."
"I had an email 6 weeks ago saying they had received my returned items but the money didn't go into my account. Emailed them several times but still no response."
"I had an email a month ago saying they'd received my return but the money didn't go into my account. Emailed but no response. Still nothing, will be going to Trading Standards if they don't reply soon."
"I ordered 2 orders returned both sent 2 emails regarding refund and still had no response and still waiting for refund these were sent back 2 days after receiving this was 3 weeks ago now very poor can only send email no contact number what sort of company is this?"
"I would not even give it any stars. first of all they rely heavily on instagrammers to peddle their clothes and on the website the clothing looks nothing like the items you receive. when I received my jumper is was cream and not white as it stated on the website, it was poorly made and quality was so bad, not even worth the already cheap price tag. also they don't give you free returns. I send my clothes back 2 weeks ago, they sent an email that they accepted the return but are yet to give me the refund. it should not take longer than 5 working days to process refunds. absolute scammers!!!"
Jacqueline Macmillan
"the delivery was so quick and packaging was lovely , could have given as a gift , if not satisfied returns easy and refund quick to go back into account"
"hi, I would like to inform people to be careful when ordering the items and then returning I have sent 2 items to be returned. On the tracking info it says it has been delivered.. They don't reply to emails.. no refunds yet.. Scam!!!"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY- complete fraudsters! I ordered two jumpers, they are the most terribly made clothes you'll ever purchase, the thread is hanging loose and looks so cheap. I sent it back for a refund and because I'd removed a tag (before noticing the thread on the sleeves was loose) I am not entitled to a refund. I sent images of the loose thread and they're still denying a refund. TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!"
"They have THE BEST customer service EVER!! people have nothing better to do with their lives other than write negative stuff.. I had a prob with my return and their customer service helped me straight away and sorted it all out. Will 100% shop with them again!"
"Item sent back around 7th December, I'm aware they weren't processing returns over Christmas. However only received conformation they had got the item last week and email stated it would take up to 31 days to refund my money! Absolutely rubbish! Especially considering you have to pay for returns yourself."
"Sent item back for a return as it was wrong size, have waited 8 days for customer service to reply or confirm that it is in hand, no email, nothing, had to contact them and received an automated reply saying thank you for email, but still no reply or contact from them and no phone number supplied on website.....wont use again if and when they contact me, I shall finish this review once I receive item. Item returned 1st Class on 28th December, it is now 6th of January and still no replacement or refund ??? THEY REFUND ONLY AS THIS SAVES THEM RETURN POSTAGE...Clever move that, if they have made the mistake ? I will keep readers informed of "Misspaps" customer service return emails. 8th January still waiting for reply OK finally got refund on the 10th, however, it has cost me over £10.00 in postage fees to receive and return the garment which was simply much to small for the size they stated so all in all a costly experience for me to receive absolutely NOTHING....... l hope others will keep this in mind if ordering from Misspap, they accept no responsibility for bad labelling, all in all an AWFUL, EXPENSIVE and time consuming experience . YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Zero stars"
"Horrible costumer service, didn't recieve items or refund cost. Company is a scam!!!!"
MissPap is rated 1.49 based on 35 reviews