MissPap Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend MissPap

How would you rate MissPap?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

24 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Nikki

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about MissPap in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I ordered 2 orders returned both sent 2 emails regarding refund and still had no response and still waiting for refund these were sent back 2 days after receiving this was 3 weeks ago now very poor can only send email no contact number what sort of company is this?"
"I would not even give it any stars. first of all they rely heavily on instagrammers to peddle their clothes and on the website the clothing looks nothing like the items you receive. when I received my jumper is was cream and not white as it stated on the website, it was poorly made and quality was so bad, not even worth the already cheap price tag. also they don't give you free returns. I send my clothes back 2 weeks ago, they sent an email that they accepted the return but are yet to give me the refund. it should not take longer than 5 working days to process refunds. absolute scammers!!!"
Jacqueline Macmillan
"the delivery was so quick and packaging was lovely , could have given as a gift , if not satisfied returns easy and refund quick to go back into account"
"hi, I would like to inform people to be careful when ordering the items and then returning I have sent 2 items to be returned. On the tracking info it says it has been delivered.. They don't reply to emails.. no refunds yet.. Scam!!!"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY- complete fraudsters! I ordered two jumpers, they are the most terribly made clothes you'll ever purchase, the thread is hanging loose and looks so cheap. I sent it back for a refund and because I'd removed a tag (before noticing the thread on the sleeves was loose) I am not entitled to a refund. I sent images of the loose thread and they're still denying a refund. TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!"
"They have THE BEST customer service EVER!! people have nothing better to do with their lives other than write negative stuff.. I had a prob with my return and their customer service helped me straight away and sorted it all out. Will 100% shop with them again!"
"Item sent back around 7th December, I'm aware they weren't processing returns over Christmas. However only received conformation they had got the item last week and email stated it would take up to 31 days to refund my money! Absolutely rubbish! Especially considering you have to pay for returns yourself."
"Sent item back for a return as it was wrong size, have waited 8 days for customer service to reply or confirm that it is in hand, no email, nothing, had to contact them and received an automated reply saying thank you for email, but still no reply or contact from them and no phone number supplied on website.....wont use again if and when they contact me, I shall finish this review once I receive item. Item returned 1st Class on 28th December, it is now 6th of January and still no replacement or refund ??? THEY REFUND ONLY AS THIS SAVES THEM RETURN POSTAGE...Clever move that, if they have made the mistake ? I will keep readers informed of "Misspaps" customer service return emails. 8th January still waiting for reply OK finally got refund on the 10th, however, it has cost me over £10.00 in postage fees to receive and return the garment which was simply much to small for the size they stated so all in all a costly experience for me to receive absolutely NOTHING....... l hope others will keep this in mind if ordering from Misspap, they accept no responsibility for bad labelling, all in all an AWFUL, EXPENSIVE and time consuming experience . YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Zero stars"
"Horrible costumer service, didn't recieve items or refund cost. Company is a scam!!!!"
"Returned an item that didn’t look anything like the picture and I’m still waiting 2months on for my refund absolutely terrible company and would avoid in future....."
"All false advertising. Ordered a blazer/jacket and it came looking nothing like the picture, completely different colour and awful flimsy quality, I messaged them and they said they use a different better quality product for their advertising. disgusting wouldn't recommend to anyone, and now I have to wait 30 days for a refund"
Ashleigh Duncan
Unverified Reviewer
"Please see comment below which I have to keep re posting to the miss pap Facebook page since they keep deleting it! Seriously shocking customer service. AVOID!! I will continue to post this until someone gets back to me since my comment keeps getting deleted! This company is an absolute joke. Firstly, I was charged for an order when the website crashed as I was paying via debit card and I received no confirmation email. I ordered the items again and paid via PayPal and received a confirmation email so assumed the first order hadn’t gone through. Checked my bank account a few days later and alas, I had been charged for both orders. I complained about this, you took a week to even reply to my complaint and my response was very vague and did not acknowledge the error whatsoever. In the mean time, I’ve returned my items via collect + as not only did I receive two lots of essentially the same items, but the clothing I did receive was horrible quality and the sizing was ridiculous. I have since tracked it, and you’ve had my return for a whole week now and I’ve still not had an email to acknowledge you have received both packages back. Not only is this a joke but your customer service is appalling as I’ve emailed twice to chase up the status of my return and I’m now being completely ghosted by your alleged customer service team. I also want to add, that I have had to pay to send the first package back... when I didn’t even realise the transaction had been approved down to the glitch your website had. This is something else I have brought to the customer service teams attention, which you have failed to address. Can I PLEASE get a reply to this as it’s completely unfair that this is happening to a customer regardless of the time of year, however considering this, I could really do with the £80+ back ASAP. Ashleigh"
"No confirmation email sent to me I have no clue where my package is but they have still charged me. There customer service is absolutely shocking. Do not use this company it’s awful."
"Placed an order and th delivery company said they delivered it to a neighbour, I checked with the neighbour but they had not received it.. I have contacted misspap via email as there is no contact number which says a lot. They promise to get back to you in one business day.. it's been three I have been chasing the courier company which is not my responsibility as I purchased the goods and paid misspap. So I am without my goods and have had no contact from them. Customer service is non exsistance. I wish I had read these reviews before using this site. And you have to rate them out of 5 I wouldn't even give them a 1..."
"terrible faulty poor quality item waited weeks for refund still not in my account plus never refunded postage even though item was faulty bad bad service do not use"
"Rubbish service order came all sellotaped up which cearly looked dodgy. I opened it to find half my order missing so upset never had This happen to me before and one of the things missing was a jacket one of the most expensive things on my order absolutely fuming won’t be using this site again all so the Communication is very bad as I didn’t have a email Of my confirmation and my order is not on my account lucky enough I have my bank transaction and a text to say it would be delivered Monday so had order number on that but as you can tell it didn’t come Monday it came today with half my order"
"Poor quality items. Boots sent to me were damaged. Nearly 3 weeks & STILL no refund. They take your money quickly but seem to take forever to give it back. Terrible."
"I ordered 2 items for my holidays back in July (29th to be exact), the were terrible quality, nothing like the photo and the material..... if you can even call it that was horrendous, I was shocked at the poor quality especially since they were from the Megan McKenna range Obviously I sent them back the day after I got them, had to pay for delivery & returns myself, so there's at least £10 I won't be seeing. I have now finally got a refund, on the 29th September, ridiculous would never order from them again, and I will be actively warning off anyone else"
"Do not order from this company! It's been over 8 weeks and I still have not received a full refund!"
"they are truly unfair. they do not give money back on anything over 14days. I had a accident and was to ill to return items and they still refused to help refund me. untrustworthy company"
MissPap is rated 1.58 based on 24 reviews