MissPap Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend MissPap
01AM
1AM

Tell us how MissPap made you happy

"I ordered a badly made coat in October, returned it and still awaiting a refund after numerous emails to the rotten company. I was told a refund had been made, which has not and they are not responding to my emails. I have opened a case through PayPal and if all else fails I think this company ought to be reported to Trading Standards. Absolutely dreadful I would rate it -0 star."
Are you MissPap? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback MissPap receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Would never ever ever use this website the incompetence of the company not responding to emails is really appalling. My daughter returned a coat on the 9th October and still awaiting a refund absolutely disgusting. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE, quick enough to take your money not quick enough to refund would even give it a one star."
"Paid for next day delievery and still no sign days later really dont want to have to rate low but I am really disappointed order is over £100 😢"
"Disgusting company. Horrible service and a horrible owner who treats staff like dirt on his shoe. Disgraceful all round."
"Not even worth the 1 star Been waiting for a refund from misspap since the 7th of October 18 , after receiving an email on the 17th of October notifying me that they have received the return and will take up to 21 days for refund to go through to bank, so I waited just over 21 days and I sent an email to ask when this was going though, they replied quick with a message to say that my refund has been put forward and will be in my bank in 2-5 days.. so I wait for the 5 days and still nothing, I have written two emails since then asking what the problem is and they have replied (again very quick) “we have experienced a slight delay with our accounts department regarding refunds...this has now been resolved and your funds have been processed back to your account.” I still have received no refund and this has been over a week since the last message sent, (currently15th nov) I wouldn’t bother buying from misspap unless you 100% want the item so don’t buy multiple outfits to try on like i did! never going to shop here again as it’s not worth the time and hassle just to get your well earned money back, incredibly angry at this company."
"Clothing is of awful quality, sizes are terrible. 40 pound wasted and after reading the reviews I see no point in trying to return."
"Iv made a order a month ago and I’m yet to receive my orders this is ridiculous emails just being sent back and forth and nothing is happening."
"Absolutely appalling customer service. They received my returns 31.8 and no refund a month later. Chase me by email, actually got a reply promising to refund that day but may take 5 working days to come through. Guess what? A week later nothing. No replies to further emails. Rang the customer service number at 7p per minute with no answer after 20 mins. I would NEVER NEVER use this company again. Appalling service."
"Literally the worst service for refunds , if you are contacting them regarding a purchase they are happy to help. Refunds however ... wow it’s been 8 weeks and still nothing .. they ignore all me emails and PayPal requests . It’s a shame really the company could have been something . They can’t compete with boohoo PLT etc .. I will NEVER shop here again"
"Order an item before August Bank Holiday returned as soon as received as the item was too big. Had confirmation my item had been received by misspap and that I would be refunded in up to 21 days. Nearly 4 weeks later still no funds in my account. Number just rings out. How do i get my funds back. What a poor service wouldn't recommend to anyone. Each time a log in on the service desk no body reply's. Do I contact my credit card to retrieve my funds."
"Appaling customer service! No telephone number yo call. Only refunded half of the order. Now had to contact my bank for a refund through my credit card company."
"Items never turned up to my address, emailed customer service 3 times without a response requesting the signature for who signed for the items which they were unable to provide. When they finally responded a week later the only information they could provide was it was signed for by a family member of the same surname as myself, which couldn't be possible as they were on holiday and i work 9-5. Never issued a refund left paid for items that never arrived."
"I don’t even want to give it 1 star but I have to has it’s the lowest possible rating! Purchased a pair of trainers from them in my correct size, arrived and was far too small, horrible quality and smelt. Sent them back in May, I am still waiting and it’s August 20th!!! Sent email after email and I get a reply telling me it’s my bank!!! Avoid at all costs, how this company is still going is beyond me."
"Been waiting over 3 months for my refund. Have tried to get into contact via email in which their ‘lovely customer service team’ have blatantly ignored. Also posted a story to Instagram with them tagged, they viewed it and have still not bothered to get into contact."
"What a company!!! Caused me so much stress trying to get MY money back. They dont act on normal refund policy, the ONLY way to get a refund is to threaten them with legal advise and sending 5 of more emails a day demanding a refund. Will never buy from misscrap again"
"AWFUL, had to make claim to get money back! After a month of waiting for acknowledgement of returning my items (poor quality, nothing like the pictures, horrid material!) they finally emailed me saying they got my items back and it will take (ANOTHER 21 DAYS!) Knowing it was ridiculous as trading standards is 14 working days - I was away on holiday at the time so decided to just wait. The 21 days were overdue when I got back from holiday and still nothing... After reading reviews on here I just knew that this was a common issue with the website and I should of read online about them before I even ordered from there! Anyway, I didn't want to wait any longer or be messed around, so luckily I had paid with Paypal who got on their case and refunded me straight away. Advice: Just don't bother using them, if it's too late for that. Get in touch with Paypal, bank or report them to trading standards. If you don't chase/make a claim, they will try and keep your money."
"After more than one attempt to obtain a returns label from Mispap I was able to access it & returned my 2 items as I was not of the opinion that either item was of good quality or VFM. They did e mail to acknowledge receipt of the goods but did not refund within the legal timeframe therefore I approached my credit card company & they have refunded me. I urge others to do the same, do not let them get away with it."
"AVOID. They send out faulty items and then don’t refund your returns. Will be reporting to FCA."
"Spend your money else where. I received a dirty item which had clearly been worn and refunded. Stank of body odour and had makeup marks on. It has taken 2 months to receive my refund after emails back and fourth, the excuse given was “we are having difficulties”. It does not take 2 months to clear a refund, especially when another company can refund me within 3 days."
"The WORST experience I’ve had with online shopping after 8 years of confidentially shopping online with no dramas!! Bought something in April, didn’t come in for a month when it said 5-7 business days, emailed them and they realised they hadn’t sent it. Asked for a refund and they agreed. I am still waiting for my refund it’s now 27th June. Yesterday paypal informed me it’s only a partial refund and I will have to wait until 10th July for money to be put into my account. I bought clothes on the same day from rebelliousfashion and that came within 5 day. All misspap have done is send me emails saying nothing can be done but wait meanwhile making the progress more complicated than it needs to be. Seriously shop on any of the other Instagram sites which have the same clothes for same price and save yourself the biggest headache!!!!!!!!!"
MissPap is rated 1.26 based on 65 reviews