MissPap Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend MissPap

How would you rate MissPap ?

"Been waiting over 3 months for my refund. Have tried to get into contact via email in which their ‘lovely customer service team’ have blatantly ignored. Also posted a story to Instagram with them tagged, they viewed it and have still not bothered to get into contact."
"What a company!!! Caused me so much stress trying to get MY money back. They dont act on normal refund policy, the ONLY way to get a refund is to threaten them with legal advise and sending 5 of more emails a day demanding a refund. Will never buy from misscrap again"
"AWFUL, had to make claim to get money back! After a month of waiting for acknowledgement of returning my items (poor quality, nothing like the pictures, horrid material!) they finally emailed me saying they got my items back and it will take (ANOTHER 21 DAYS!) Knowing it was ridiculous as trading standards is 14 working days - I was away on holiday at the time so decided to just wait. The 21 days were overdue when I got back from holiday and still nothing... After reading reviews on here I just knew that this was a common issue with the website and I should of read online about them before I even ordered from there! Anyway, I didn't want to wait any longer or be messed around, so luckily I had paid with Paypal who got on their case and refunded me straight away. Advice: Just don't bother using them, if it's too late for that. Get in touch with Paypal, bank or report them to trading standards. If you don't chase/make a claim, they will try and keep your money."
"After more than one attempt to obtain a returns label from Mispap I was able to access it & returned my 2 items as I was not of the opinion that either item was of good quality or VFM. They did e mail to acknowledge receipt of the goods but did not refund within the legal timeframe therefore I approached my credit card company & they have refunded me. I urge others to do the same, do not let them get away with it."
"AVOID. They send out faulty items and then don’t refund your returns. Will be reporting to FCA."
"Spend your money else where. I received a dirty item which had clearly been worn and refunded. Stank of body odour and had makeup marks on. It has taken 2 months to receive my refund after emails back and fourth, the excuse given was “we are having difficulties”. It does not take 2 months to clear a refund, especially when another company can refund me within 3 days."
"The WORST experience I’ve had with online shopping after 8 years of confidentially shopping online with no dramas!! Bought something in April, didn’t come in for a month when it said 5-7 business days, emailed them and they realised they hadn’t sent it. Asked for a refund and they agreed. I am still waiting for my refund it’s now 27th June. Yesterday paypal informed me it’s only a partial refund and I will have to wait until 10th July for money to be put into my account. I bought clothes on the same day from rebelliousfashion and that came within 5 day. All misspap have done is send me emails saying nothing can be done but wait meanwhile making the progress more complicated than it needs to be. Seriously shop on any of the other Instagram sites which have the same clothes for same price and save yourself the biggest headache!!!!!!!!!"
"AVOID THIS COMPANY , FRAUDSTERS !!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY , FRAUDSTERS !!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY , FRAUDSTERS !!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY , FRAUDSTERS !!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY , FRAUDSTERS !!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY , FRAUDSTERS !!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY , FRAUDSTERS !!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY , FRAUDSTERS !!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY , FRAUDSTERS !!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY , FRAUDSTERS !!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY , FRAUDSTERS !!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY , FRAUDSTERS !!!!"
"I have now been waiting 5 weeks and still no refund! NEVER shopping with this company again. Feel like i have been robbed of my money. Never experienced such bad customer service from any other online retailer!! Do not purchase goods you know you may want to return as you will have to chase after your refund with several emails and even then you could still not receive your money ( that you are entitled to) just like me!! Appalling!!"
"I returned items which i purchase online to MissPap. I got an email to say my returned parcel had been received and processed on the 17th May but have never been refunded. I was emailed and was told this has now been processed and i would have my refund in 3-5 working days which was over 2 weeks ago. I have since emailed them now 5 times and keep getting an automated reply to say they have my email but they are not getting answered. I am now £60 out of pocket and just getting ignored. The customer service & organisation of this business is awful and i will not be purchasing from your company again unfortunately."
"I returned clothes 11 weeks ago and still have not been refunded?!?! I contacted them and received and email back of a guaranteed refund that day. Yet weeks later still have been refunded. They are a SCAM do not order from them unless you know for a fact that you like the outfit and the size is perfect because you will not be refunded anytime soon!"
"Paid for next day delivery and received it 3 days later! Clothes look nice but poor quality & cheap material. Waiting 5 weeks now for a refund - Persistently state refund is in process, we will push it forward for you & still nothing! In this day & age, in comparison to other sites of its kind - Absolutely terrible service! Wouldn't bother with this site again!"
"3 weeks on and still havent received my money back! shocking, how this company can get away with it is beyond me. I will never ever use this company again. Lies about a delay in the refund, their systems and my bank!!!! Poor customer service. Why i should be chasing a company for my own money back is appalling. I requested for a manager to call me to discuss further but as expected NO PHONE CALL!!!! Will be looking to escalate this further now."
"Honestly, I would not recommend buying clothes from here. Yes the clothes are nice, but poor quality and when you want a refund they will process it apparently but it wont reach your account so your email and they will say' We have pushed it forward' a week later its no where to be seen and its the same response a week later. Then finally when you want to take things further your get your money back straight away!"
"Not legitimate just as everyone else has already said! never received a refund (around £80). have to complain to ombudsman to get my money back, so everyone who has problems with them not refunding you - do the same! http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm clothes are low quality, look pretty only on the pictures, they pushing them by paying bloggers/influencers who use 100 filters to promote them - clothes don't even look like that for obvious reason - you can't put filters on them in real life! 83% negative reviews speak for themselves. Avoid."
"Not had my refund from items returned 05/04/18 just conered as reading some orher customers have had to chace there refunds and this should not be the case"
"Sent items back after they arrived creased and crumped in a tiny bag. Only to receive an email stating they wont be refunding me for the items as items are in unsellable state. I didn't even take the items out of the bag to try on . No explanation of why they are unsellable?!? Further more if I would like the items back I have to pay a further £3.99!!!!! I have appealed decision however I feel this company are complete scammers!"
"good quality clothing at decent prices, only problem is if that nothing fits it costs to send back which is a pain... one time it cost me £7 to return and the total worth inside was only £15, now i just sell the stuff that doesn't fit"
"AVOID THIS COMPANY - AWFUL (Wish i could give them 0 stars) Awful! such a hassle getting my refund sorted! The quality of the products were terrible hence the return! Finally only today can i see the refund pending in my paypal account before going back onto my payment card! This whole disaster has taken literal weeks!!! I have the original email stating that they have received my return on the 26/02 i write this today on the 28/03 and im not even taking into account the week and a bit that it took for them to even send the initial email saying they received the returned goods... AVOID!!!!"
"Bar return policy"