MissPap Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend MissPap
9PM
9PM

Tell us how MissPap made you happy

Over a week
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Well the sandles are lovely came quick to"
Are you MissPap? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I WANT MY REFUND! It's been over 4 month scammers! Thousands of people leaving reviews saying the same thing"
"Please , please do not order from this company! Miss pap is a scam . You will never get a refund and get the same generic message when you email them either on insta , fbook and email!!"
"They are criminals do not order off this company!!! I am still waiting for me refund from over a month now with numerous emails with different excuses. MissPap you are a joke. I will be reporting you to trading standards!!!!!!"
"Wow I am in the same boat as everyone else. Sent my item back 8th Feb. Still waiting for a refund. I contacted them by Instagram and they kept saying they were sorting it or that they had refunded the money which they hadn’t. Then they wouldn’t reply. Now they have blocked me on Instagram. I have sent so many emails and no reply. Absolutely disgusting company"
"If there was an option for 0 stars that's how I would rate them. Been waiting since 4th Jan for refund after being told numerous times that it has been done. Have now left in the hands of credit card company and Citizens Advice who have referred it to Trading Standards. I would advise others to do the same."
"I still haven’t received a refund and it’s been 2 months!! Told me I’ll get it in 21 days and still nothing. Even paid for postage to go back only to not get a refund. Luckily paid by Paypal so will have to open a case and dispute it. MissPap need to be sued."
"Crooks! They don't give you your refund back."
"Worst experience with any company ever. Ordered a jumper and a jacket, the jumper looked nothing like the one on the picture and the quality was awful very thin and picture faded. Sent both my items back 6th feb and have still not received my refund after about 5/6 emails to which they keep promising me it will be in my account within 3 days!!! Biggest joke ever"
"purchased items over a month ago from MissPap. They do not respond to emails. It was only after involving PayPal did I receive a refund. Do not recommend"
"I purchased some items from Misspap one month ago and sent them back and still have not recieved my refund! They promised my money back into my account the day I emailed them. They are an absolute joke and highly recommend that you don’t shop with them!"
"Returned an item and 3 months and 4 emails later, still not been refunded!! DO NOT recommend shopping with this company!"
"They received my return back on 7-th of February and I’m still waiting for my refund. Received an email from customer services saying that they transferred my money back but obviously they didn’t! Bunch of liars and thieves! Don’t even wanna mention how poor was quality of clothes. Avoid buying from this website if you don’t want to waist your money!!!"
"Absolutley disguted! Sent me a jumper with a massive whole in it so i returned it and been waiting months for my refund! I have emailed them about 6 times still no reply and still no refund! Needs to fix up on there customer service skills or get shut down horrid company and worst experience i have ever had would not reccommend buying from! Cheap clothes and seriously bad customer service may aswell talk to a wall"
"I am still waiting for my refund from 20 days ago when I sent my items back and they are ignoring me! Someone help?"
"Shocking company, avoid at all costs. Sent items back in December as bought as a present and still awaiting the refund and have had no response from them, basically theft."
"Still waiting for refund after 2 months, emails being ignored... same as the hundreds of other people on trustpilot. Please avoid this company....hundreds of people can't be wrong!"
"Awful. Not only were the quality of the clothes I ordered extremely poor, but it also took over a month for me to receive a refund after Continously emailing them. Would not recommend."
"I have contacted you for a refund it’s been nearly 3 months now and all I get is an automatede mail message. From you every time and no success no refund no money you just Chatley ignored me I work for a national newspaper you’ve had your chances now I will be reporting you to the and if they will put an article in every newspaper regarding this issue you’ve done it to other people there is reviews on here stating that you are conning people out of money you are quick enough to take money off people but when it comes to refund you are holding onto their money plus interest if you want to talk to me about this ring me on (07971) 470934"
"Definitely something wrong here. Waiting weeks and weeks for a refund although they confirm receipt of parcel. Do they have money difficulties? I wont be ordering again that's for sure. You can get the same 'cheapo-wear-once outfits' from any number of their competitors but receive a better service. Shame on any celebs that endorse this nonsense company."
MissPap is rated 1.24 based on 104 reviews