MissPap Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend MissPap

How would you rate MissPap ?

"Absolutely terrible customer service. I've been chasing for my refund since the beginning of May (after the 21 working days return policy expired). I emailed them numerous times and was informed there would be a delay with my refund and it would take up to another 5-7 working days for the refund to be processed. I emailed them again after the 7 working days to which I had no reply. I then emailed again threatening to report the company to Trading Standards and raise a dispute via PayPal. Within half an hour a PayPal refund was processed by the company. I will never use this company again and will warn all of my friends and family to avoid as well. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY."
"Shocking customer service!! Been chasing for my refund since 18th may 2018 & all I get is the same automated message saying it’s being processed. Called the number & after 30minutes ringing & still no answer I hung up! Have emailed so many times now & I get no reply! Have informed my bank & they are I chasing them up on the matter- never ever will I shop here again!!"
"Miss pap is honestly the worst retailers EVER. You are better off going on missguided, Asos, pretty little thing, anyone except them. I order items off miss pap; initially I thought they were good. As i received a text twice. Saying my items have been dispatched and I will receive it on the 30th Up to today I have not received my parcel or even my money back. This is unacceptable. They say they’ve contacted Royal Mail and they are still conducting a search for there should be a system that is clear and very precise. I’m very annoyed and I do not recommend miss pap"
Miss J Clad
"Products are always great, wide variety and quick delivery!"
MissPap is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews