MissionFX Reviews

of reviewers recommend MissionFX
Read MissionFX Reviews

About MissionFX:

MissionFX is an online training program teaching how to trade the forex market profitably and consistently. MissionFX was created and is run by Nick Shawn

Tell us how MissionFX made you happy
MissionFX is hands down the best course and community to join. Nick Shawn provides so much value for his clients that it is honestly second to none. Joining MissionFX was the absolute best thing I've ever done for my trading career. Before joining I was a losing trader but after about 8 months of joining the Community, I am now a 200k funded trader and profitable. I owe everything to Nick Shawn and all the amazing things that are provided for us. From thr one on one, to all the multiple weekly zoom calls, and even the analysis group he does. If you really want to level up your trading you really need to join MissionFX.
Add me on Discord: Zak#9091
MissionFX is the greatest program out there, don't believe me, go try it; and I really think this will help anybody whose not yet profitable so much. Moreover, I wanna say thank you for the time, the service and the greatness of the team.
I have done 10+ trading courses, this is by FAR the only one worth buying. Nick and his team provide so much value in the course, discord and trading channels that I believe the FAIR VALUE of this course is well over $20k, and I am seriously surprised he's not charging that. This isn't a 'Copy Nick's Trading Strategy to Make Thousands'. It's: 'Learn from a self made millionaire trader, how to build your OWN strategies, become a FULLY comprehensive trader, and make MILLIONS'.
waste of money nick shawn provides many lossing signal?trade ideas. don/t be fool to subscribe to this guy. it will reap your account with so many losses. this guy make profits thru monthly subscription and not from his trading..
I just wanted to send a huge thank you to the MissionFx crew and for bringing real honest content. I’ve been trading off and on for a couple of years but never could grasp my risk management. I finally stopped making excuses and bought the course this past spring. After going through some employment changes with my job, I decided to dive into my rules and legit trade starting in June. As of yesterday, on my demo account, I reached a winning percentage of 69.70%. Last month, I started my live account and had a monthly (small) profit of $214.37 with a winning % of 56.52%. I officially figured out risk management and my trading rules all because of your willingness to share advice. Thank you!
i can honestly say after doing my one on one and also getting feedback it shows how much they care about wanting to better your trading plan and optimize it to your specifications. I'll definitely be doing more 1 on 1 ons and I'm glad I found a place where there actually willing to help you become a better trader and you can actually speak with someone thanks again. Definitely recommend and ill be printing out my plans .
I'm glad that I took the decision of going for MissionFX. It's like I'm not alone and I am like a student, can move with my own pace. Thanks Jai. Thanks Nick. I feel as if I'm in a kindergarten but with dedicated people like you, I'll progress for sure. Regards and Respect.
Honestly. Top class. You seriously couldn't ask more of Nick and the team. Join if you're willing to put in the work to learn, practice, journal and refine yourself to becoming a profitable trader. Save your money if you aren't willing to put the hours in. Nick's made the course unbelievably straightforward, the support is top class, the discord groups is full of like minded people trying to get better at trading. Really helpful. 100% recommend, 5 stars was a no brainer.
i had so much trouble finding a decent program, then i found Mission FX. The whole team is awesome, very professional. The support team helped so much with not just trading but with my psychology. They helped me with my system and how to optimize and become better. So lucky to have found MissionFX. If you are having trouble deciding on wether or not to purchase, so did I. But this decision was one of the best I made all 2021.
Very great program teaches all you need to know about trading no over complications nor under just right an the unlimited 1-1 are just the cherry on top to always help with whatever you need help with.
I honestly wish that I would have started my trading journey here. Mission Fx would have saved me soooo much money as well as killed most of my anxiety about the market. You guys have made things so much simpler for me, every zoom meeting we have I have been having more of those WHOAAAA moments. Mission Fx has done great in showing me exactly what I don't know and teaching me those things. My only regret is not joining sooner. It was definitely a better late than never thing when joining Mission Fx, I love it here!
I'm a long term inconsistent trader and have resisted paying for a mentor course for a long time. I have read nearly every trading book out there and thought I could teach myself. It proved not to be the case. I would win, lose break even but never progress to profitability. Nick's course has given me the tools and process to analyze trades and by doing all the steps consistently for each trade opportunity. Nicks course is about developing trading skills, not choosing your trades for you. This course is about developing a long term trading methodology for each individual that can be used for the rest of your trading life. Its hard work and needs a lot of effort from the trader. No quick fix! Everyone on the group shares their trade ideas, but at the end of the day it is up to the individual to pull the trigger and manage their trade. Nick's work ethic is excellent and I have no problems in recommending his course.
I haven't even started this service, because it sounds like a scam. Check out this email he sent me, and make up your own mind. "MissionFX closes, for a couple months ... in less than 10 hours from now. From the time this email is being sent out, you have less than 10 hours to make up your mind.", "When we re-open the program in December, it will be at least $2,000....unless I change my mind and straight up increase it to $3,000. You are getting MFX for practically free right now at 1K. And you have 10 hours left, to decide how you will spend the next 6-12 months of your trading journey. Will you spend it going at this alone? With all the time and energy and frustration that comes with trying to do this alone? You owe it to yourself to get the right educational experience. You KNOW that there is NOTHING better than MFX when it comes to getting a badass online educational experience for learning how to trade."
I've been with MissionFX for a couple months now and I'm blown away by the attention they give to their students. Unlimited 1 on 1's to help you hone your trading skills, live group Q&A sessions throughout the week, and quick responses from support if you need assistance with anything. I've been trading for 3yrs but it wasn't until I joined MissionFX that I really found something that works!
It's all about us, the clients - Nick provides very easy to understand information in his course and is always looking for new ways to continue improving MFX. Great investment for those looking to start trading.
I can't say this enough Transparency!! If you are looking for an intro to basics or advanced conversations with seasond traders then this group has everything you are looking for not only does Nick engage students on a daily basis he has a support team of staff on standby almost around the clock in case you have any questions or issues. No Nick does not pay for these reviews and if you do not profit off telegram trades or only take one or two trades a month that's on you I do not consider copy trading to be most profitable but @anonymous your reviews trash just like your trade game. MFX it's where the real traders are at. Catch you in the discord 📈
I run a small business (Orlando Pharmacy in Orlando, FL), husband to a solid gold wife and father of our three kids. Yes we are all busy. Raising the planet consciousness one experience at a time. MissionFX has been a measured training program at my pace. U get out of life what u put in. 5 stars.
I have been a member of the MFX community for about 12 months and the delivery of education and other support services has been top-rate. I'm happy to endorse MFX to those contemplating joining and suggest you do the following: 1. Take advantage of all the free material Nick and the team have produced and continue to put out there. 2. When you think you have realistic expectations of what can be achieved with some serious effort on your part, take the plunge and invest in the service. I don't think you will regret it.
how can I start... simply the best community and mentor. its been a year since i've joined MissionFX. I've learned so much, he goes into every details that would help you become a profitable trader, but you have to but the work! his trading style is very simple and easy to understand. worth the money!
I don't know who this Anonymous is a few posts below, but if you follow Nicks signals and apply prudent money management you won't blow up your account with his signals! I can't comment on the paid course, I am only a paying member of the signals group, and I am happy with the value for money these provide. I don't blindly follow each signal exactly, and Nick has never advocated that anyone does. However if you did follow exactly each signal and only risked 0.5%-2.0% per trade then I cannot imagine blowing up an account and am sure you would be profitable over the long term. The signals are based on the sound practice of higher time frame support and resistance areas and the occasional Fib projection for additional confirmation. Then trade entry on shorter timeframes eg 15m or 5m Forget 5 different exotic indicators showing this and that and years of swapping from one system to another. Get a real basic grounding and get profitable which is what MissionFX is all about. It is the real deal and might be all you ever need for financial freedom no BS.
MissionFX is rated 4.33 based on 60 reviews