Missguided Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Missguided

How would you rate Missguided?

625 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Missguided in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Poor quality clothing. Bought jeans with flowers on them and the flowers peeled off on first use."
"I waited 2 weeks for my parcel to arrive!!! I emailed misguided asking where it was and they didn't have a clue and told me to email the shipping company- who also couldn't tell me anything. The tracking system is very poor- even after my parcel arrived at my doorstep- the website still said it was at the airport. What if my parcel had been delivered to the wrong address??? I would never have known! The clothes that I ordered were alright- the sizing is a bit strange- I ordered a size up as I find UK sizing runs small. My pants fit in some places but I found the legs were baggy and the crotches on both pairs were strangely large?? The clothes are okay quality-wise- the material feels decent. The only good thing about all of this was that the clothes weren't too expensive. Overall, I don't think I will ever purchase from missguided again!! It's hard to find decent overseas places to buy clothes when you have bad experiences like this!"
"Where do I start.... On 22nd February I placed an order for £236, and chose next day delivery. After a few days when I had not received the item I contacted live chat and was told I had to wait. Eventually on 27th February, so 5 days after ordering my 'next day delivery' order, it was finally admitted that it hadn't been send out and a new order was sent . On 2nd March I returned £181 worth of the order via Asda using the postage label provided. On 29th March I still hadn't received any acknowledgment of my return being received or a refund in my account so I sent a message asking where it was. I was then asked for proof of postage which I got on 30th and sent it in. I was told on the 30th that my refund would be with me in 3-5 working days and that I would also be contacted by a manager within 24 hours. As expected that never happened... Today (9th March) I have still not received my refund, so I contacted customer service live chat. First of all I was talking to someone who half way sent a message saying I hadn't replied so ended the chat, then the second chat told me that my refund hadn't been processed but she would put it through and I will get it in 3-5 days. I was asking for an email address for a complaints team/manager but this kept being ignored. They then said they had spoken to their supervisor and I will be contacted by a manager in 48 hours, but of course after everything that has happened I doubt this will happen so again asked for the email address so I can contact them directly, to which he said 'As you've not replied I'm going to pop off....." then ended the chat. I had replied and wasn't ready to end the chat. Not only am I absolutely fuming about the complete disaster this whole process has been, every single step has been a fight that I have had to chase you all. But the customer service has been appalling too, not once have I been offered any sort of compensation or apology by any senior members of staff or managers. Instead I keep being offered discount codes for my next order, an order I will certainly not ever be placing after this experience. I'd like some sort of compensation, as well as my entire order refunded as opposed to just the items I have returned. Disgusted by my experience!"
"Never recieved item Poor service"
"Quick service, order dispatched promptly. Reliable and easy to work with. No issues whatsoever."
"If I could give no stars I would. Before purchasing my order I made sure that my new address was in the system. When I ordered and checked my email my old address came up. I instantly went on the live chat and requested the address to change. They said they would and I checked again...still no change...I did this another 2 times and even contacted Hermes myself and they couldn't change the address. I then went back on the chat and 'Emma' left me hanging for ages and then left the group chat! so rude and unprofessional. I have now requested a refund. They said they will contact the Hermes delivery driver to send the parcel back to them (so why couldn't they ask the delivery driver to send the parcel to my new address!!) Will not recommend this site and wont be using it again myself."
Kim
"This is a great place to shop good value good quality and good customer service"
"I have been a customer of Missguided for many years now, before it became so popular (and when the prices were cheaper! i mean.. £170 dresses that you cant even try on or look at before you buy, really?.. like really we're gonna go there?) However, as the prices of their products have gone up, the quality has gone down rapidly. I was always happy with my orders - products were true to size, good quality, looked like the picture and reasonably priced. However, my last few orders have been a nightmare. the "Nude ultimate faux leather biker jacket" was nothing like the picture, the colour was bright pink not nude, a size 12 came up like it was a size 16 and the quality was awful. The "pink taupe crew neck sweatshirt" came in a dark mauve colour and was a size large when i ordered a small and lastly the "nude faux leather platform gladiator heeled sandals" do not stay wrapped up around the leg, the leather is too loose and to keep them up you would have to pull them so tight your blood circulation would cease. Having to return these things was inconvenient for me. however, the reason i give 2 stars rather than one is delivery is always next day even when selecting 3-5 days. just disappointing that they've changed."
Meg Burns
"I have always had a bad experience, not being able to talk on the phone makes it worse too. Never arrives on time, items missing!"
Nicki Rasmussen
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service from Kyle E - efficient, very helpful and informative. Made on line shopping easier than I thought ! Thank you"
Julie Ann Ostell
"They keep in touch with you great products fab customer service would recommend everybody to buy from this site. You won't be disappointed. Thankyou missguided"
Maisha
"I purchased a lovely looking silver bag, when it arrived it was considerably smaller in size, I could barely get the chain handle over my arm and the return form was not included in the package. If I wanted to send it back via the post office I would of had to of paid for the post and packaging."
"Courier did not deliver my order and MissGuided refunded my item immeadiately"
"I placed this order on February 22, for the last day of delivery to be on March 6th. I contacted the company 4 times during the delivery process to advise that the items were needed on the 6th, at the latest. I spoke with 3 people during that week in which ALL three said it would deliver on the 6th. Not one of those people mentioned anything about about shipping delayed due to UK weather or delays for orders paced during sales, etc like the Manager did on March 6th when I reached out as the package did not deliver. All three of those people I previously spoke with guarantee a 3/6 deliver. If they were not certain they should not have said that - three different times, three different people - after I told all of them my situation of needing the items for an event, as I was leaving out of town on the 7th. I expressed several times that the items would not be needed if they are not delivered on the 6th - it did not deliver on the 6th. After reaching out via chat (only way to contact) it took a long time to speak with a manager like I requested. They were rude and did not acknowledge that their customer service provided wrong information 3 times and that I am left empty handed with no package and out of the money. They refused to provide me with a contact to handle the situation and they stated they could do nothing for the situation and that I contact USPS myself."
Emily Goodbody
"Love my dress and I revieved free next day delivery."
Pegah Dogaheh
"Good clothes and speedy recovery. However, the dress i ordered, the straps were knotted to make them tighter/smaller. So, I have to sew them to my own size myself. Quite annoying!"
"Ordered a couple of outfits for valentines day but my order didn't arrive despite receiving a message to say my item had been delivered, after days following up missguided told me the item had been delivered and sent me a copy of my forged signature which looked nothing like mine, I had to go to the police about someone forging my signature before they took my complaint seriously, the police are still looking into this to see if anything can be proven but what a terrible way to deal with customers basically calling me a liar."
"I placed an order they took my payment,then 2 hours later I got another email saying they had refunded me. They didn't say one item or everything on my order,so I tried to do the live chat but there was no one chatting back.So I called and have been waiting 30 minutes then it got cut off Absolutely discussing I wish I had read other reviews before I placed my order.Never ever again will I use this website.You should take a leaf out of asos book there customer service is the best."
Sally
"delivery on time but clothes quality was poor."
Sally
"delivery on time but clothes quality was poor."
Missguided is rated 1.81 based on 625 reviews