Missguided Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Missguided

How would you rate Missguided ?

"1 star is generous. Pay for express that takes 7 days is ridiculous. 'our couriers work until 9pm so you may receive your package in the evening' call the courier and they are unable to deliver it to me for another 3 days despite the fact that they have it because they didn't receive it early enough. Pay extra for a product that is not received in time and yet I'll have to pay to send back something that was screwed up on their end. Disgusting."
Danielle Greenwood
"Fast dispatch great products"
"Very poor service paid for next day delivery, didn’t receive it and was told to wait the following day i complained but they told me it would come in, I waited 3 days and nothing after going back and forth with the couriers it turns out they never actually sent anything for me. I was so dissapointed with the service and the customer service replies on the the chat (one of them just said bye and turned off the chat) I tried to write a bad review but the next day it was deleted it and I was told me to redo the review."
Charlotte Rasmussen
Unverified Reviewer
"Terrible service order did not arrive and customer service was rubbish"
"Avoid at all costs. Quite frankly it is not worth taking the risk paying money to this company. I made an order on Monday, paid next delivery, all very easy? So I had missed the cut off for next day delivery and my parcel would be delivered on Wednesday - Cant complain. Wednesday goes.. apparently my parcel had been delayed so I was advised to allow 24 hours - questionable vague answer as to where my parcel was. Thursday comes.. still no parcel or shipment update. I contacted Misguided on 3 separate occasions across the day, each time i was given a different excuse or simply told to wait " it will come today". First my parcel had "missed the delivery van" and then i was told that they didn't know why it had been delayed but i should still wait until 9pm in case it arrives. When i questioned all of this and the excuses I was told to re-order my items, and when the other items arrived to return those - you can bet i would then also be charged to return the items. Question: Why would i send this company even more money when they clearly didn't value the custom the first time and have no care for their customers. So Friday comes - still no parcel and no update to the tracking service. Now the next excuse comes- "the van broke down" (i thought my parcel had missed the van?). By this point i have contacted the company 4 times, i have come to expect the half hearted "customer services" from Misguided and the dismissive attitude of the staff is really starting to wear thin. "Its definitely on its way to you today and is due to be delivered". So late afternoon, still no parcel, still no tracking update. I contact Misguided again, this time after explaining a 5th time that the tracker is no longer updating and I still have no parcel the customer service agent advises i am correct and she will chase this up with the courier and email me to let me know what they say. Saturday - Still no email. Still no tracking update. Still no parcel. I contact Misguided again. "As there hasn't been a scan since 7th and to get this sorted as quickly as possible, I'm going to request they return the original order to us. I can offer you a refund or a replacement order. Which would you prefer?" A replacement order?? I will never be ordering another item and will definitely be sure to recommend none of my friends or family do. Its taken 3 days to get some form of direction and they still cant give me an answer as to whats happened with my parcel. The service is quite clearly copied and pasted from a script with no care towards your individual issue. I asked to make a formal complaint - apparently this had been noted on my file but i'm sure that too will get lost like my parcel."
Jasmine Bishop
"Really recommend misguided the clothes are good quality and super low on price!"
"Very poor quality clothing and sizing. I sent the returns back via asda with the “free returns “ label then saw i’d been charged £7.60 for the return, i would not recommend or shop with missguided again."
"I was messed around for over a week by the Missguided "CARE" team over my prom dress I ordered a month in advance. Extremely poor communication, lies and misleading in the live-chat I requested and there is clearly a lack of communication as they went back on what they had previously said a number of times. I do not recommend ordering from this service at all. The clothes themselves can be nice but as a customer of 3 years I truly expected better. You also can't delete an account for 6 months if you have ordered something in the previous six months. Oh, and when a care team member claimed to have sorted my problem out (which she didn't) and had risen my hopes for my dress she asked me to leave her a positive review (when the item I had ordered was never going to arrive). I highly recommend you shop somewhere else if you want an actual professional and high-quality service. The only person who offered any sort of help was Danya, but only by being polite and actually telling me the truth about my item compared to all the previous reps and emails I had spoken to/received."
"I’m very annoyed to say that I ordered a set from misguided, they only sent me the top to the set and said that when I show a receipt to send back, they will send one out for me.. after clarifying they have, they then told me it is out of stock !!"
"If I could give 0 I would. This is the worst online experience I’ve ever had. Customer service is a joke, they made snarky remarks and offered no help. Items arrived damaged and looked cheap. Never again."
Anna James
"The item looked exactly like the image on the website and the fit was perfect."
"Poor quality clothing. Bought jeans with flowers on them and the flowers peeled off on first use."
"I waited 2 weeks for my parcel to arrive!!! I emailed misguided asking where it was and they didn't have a clue and told me to email the shipping company- who also couldn't tell me anything. The tracking system is very poor- even after my parcel arrived at my doorstep- the website still said it was at the airport. What if my parcel had been delivered to the wrong address??? I would never have known! The clothes that I ordered were alright- the sizing is a bit strange- I ordered a size up as I find UK sizing runs small. My pants fit in some places but I found the legs were baggy and the crotches on both pairs were strangely large?? The clothes are okay quality-wise- the material feels decent. The only good thing about all of this was that the clothes weren't too expensive. Overall, I don't think I will ever purchase from missguided again!! It's hard to find decent overseas places to buy clothes when you have bad experiences like this!"
"Where do I start.... On 22nd February I placed an order for £236, and chose next day delivery. After a few days when I had not received the item I contacted live chat and was told I had to wait. Eventually on 27th February, so 5 days after ordering my 'next day delivery' order, it was finally admitted that it hadn't been send out and a new order was sent . On 2nd March I returned £181 worth of the order via Asda using the postage label provided. On 29th March I still hadn't received any acknowledgment of my return being received or a refund in my account so I sent a message asking where it was. I was then asked for proof of postage which I got on 30th and sent it in. I was told on the 30th that my refund would be with me in 3-5 working days and that I would also be contacted by a manager within 24 hours. As expected that never happened... Today (9th March) I have still not received my refund, so I contacted customer service live chat. First of all I was talking to someone who half way sent a message saying I hadn't replied so ended the chat, then the second chat told me that my refund hadn't been processed but she would put it through and I will get it in 3-5 days. I was asking for an email address for a complaints team/manager but this kept being ignored. They then said they had spoken to their supervisor and I will be contacted by a manager in 48 hours, but of course after everything that has happened I doubt this will happen so again asked for the email address so I can contact them directly, to which he said 'As you've not replied I'm going to pop off....." then ended the chat. I had replied and wasn't ready to end the chat. Not only am I absolutely fuming about the complete disaster this whole process has been, every single step has been a fight that I have had to chase you all. But the customer service has been appalling too, not once have I been offered any sort of compensation or apology by any senior members of staff or managers. Instead I keep being offered discount codes for my next order, an order I will certainly not ever be placing after this experience. I'd like some sort of compensation, as well as my entire order refunded as opposed to just the items I have returned. Disgusted by my experience!"
"Never recieved item Poor service"
"Quick service, order dispatched promptly. Reliable and easy to work with. No issues whatsoever."
"If I could give no stars I would. Before purchasing my order I made sure that my new address was in the system. When I ordered and checked my email my old address came up. I instantly went on the live chat and requested the address to change. They said they would and I checked again...still no change...I did this another 2 times and even contacted Hermes myself and they couldn't change the address. I then went back on the chat and 'Emma' left me hanging for ages and then left the group chat! so rude and unprofessional. I have now requested a refund. They said they will contact the Hermes delivery driver to send the parcel back to them (so why couldn't they ask the delivery driver to send the parcel to my new address!!) Will not recommend this site and wont be using it again myself."
Kim
"This is a great place to shop good value good quality and good customer service"
"I have been a customer of Missguided for many years now, before it became so popular (and when the prices were cheaper! i mean.. £170 dresses that you cant even try on or look at before you buy, really?.. like really we're gonna go there?) However, as the prices of their products have gone up, the quality has gone down rapidly. I was always happy with my orders - products were true to size, good quality, looked like the picture and reasonably priced. However, my last few orders have been a nightmare. the "Nude ultimate faux leather biker jacket" was nothing like the picture, the colour was bright pink not nude, a size 12 came up like it was a size 16 and the quality was awful. The "pink taupe crew neck sweatshirt" came in a dark mauve colour and was a size large when i ordered a small and lastly the "nude faux leather platform gladiator heeled sandals" do not stay wrapped up around the leg, the leather is too loose and to keep them up you would have to pull them so tight your blood circulation would cease. Having to return these things was inconvenient for me. however, the reason i give 2 stars rather than one is delivery is always next day even when selecting 3-5 days. just disappointing that they've changed."
Meg Burns
"I have always had a bad experience, not being able to talk on the phone makes it worse too. Never arrives on time, items missing!"
Missguided is rated 1.82 based on 636 reviews