Missguided Reviews

18% of reviewers recommend Missguided

How would you rate Missguided?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

605 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Sally
delivery on time but clothes quality was poor.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Missguided in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Calida Ostey
"Really quick delivery and very easy to return items you dont like with no extra cost!Love them"
"Ordered a pair of jeans of this website and paid for them whilst in stock. Did not hear any info or receive any emails from the company to the whereabouts of my order. 9 days later they email me to tell me my item is now out of stock even though I securely paid for it and they confirmed my order. Nor did they refund me yet as they claim they did which they did not."
"placed an order for next day delivery however received a day later than advised. i did not receive an email or text advising the dispatch of my order was delayed however i had to chase this myself. i was not impressed and will not be ordering from them again. Not good customer service"
"I'm a big fan of Missguided, still am. However after I tried on these babies my feet were burning for hours https://youtu.be/bSqBh4M1TfI Who to call when you are stuck in your new shoes?"
"Yodel delivered to the wrong address. I contacted missguided to ask what can be done as Yodel takes a few days for re-delivery and this was urgently needed for school the next day. They said "is it far where you think it might be delivered ? 1 mile. Why don`t you go and pick it up ?" That`s it, that`s their customer service skills. Myself being in retail would have sent out a replacement straight away and asked for the other to be returned by myself or Yodel. A discount ? A delivery charge refund ? anything ?"
"Missguided constantly advertised a product as being in stock, even notifying me of this on the app. I received a refund a week ago as it was unavailable yet is still displaying as available on the website. I contacted them for help with this matter, and their reply was to clean my cookie files and history as on their computer it was not available in my size. Not impressed at all with their customer service and business ethics."
"Dont usually have problems but received a £5 discount code that im unable to use then contacted customer services and sent screenshots etc but still no £5 off.Whats the point in sending it if i cant use it?Customer service didnt seem bothered at all"
Guest
"Love this website!"
"horrible service, ordered a RED biker jacket and received a black silky tie shirt, i returned my order and about a week later i received the same black top, i checked my emails and they stated they returned the "red jacket" as the "red jacket" smelled of perfume and like it had been worn which i was shocked to read as i never even received the jacket!! now 3 weeks later this is me just got email confirmation that my refund will hit my bank in 3-5 which better happen! do not recommend horrible service."
"bad quality material feels and looks cheap tbh"
"Absolutely appalling service from missguided. Did my returns for items on 28/11/2017 and it is already 16th JAN 2018, I have yet to get my return funds back and every advisor i chat with says the same thing: you will get your funds back within 5-7 days and an email(till to this date: I have not received a single email) . I have to waste my time getting in touch with them every time. Lost count now how many times I have contacted them. And till this very second, i am still waiting as they have just said again today that I should get my return funds within 3-5 days and an email within 48hrs."
Kimara Foster
Unverified Reviewer
"Missguided offer good sale promotion as well as frequently having good delivery cost deals, which is a benefit which is offered. Their clothes are good quality for a low price, with speedy delivery which I find to be the main benefits of their company."
"unable to contact anyone concerned about a wrongly delivered item .This company has very poor customer relations which needs to improve!"
"Utterly awful service, a simple '1st time customer' return based on the wrong product advice given on their web chat has become an utter nightmare. Will absolutely never even entertain looking/buying anything from these clowns again."
"Awful! They messed up my order and refused to fix it."
"Terrible company to deal with - zero customer service; deliver incorrect item and make the customer pay for return, will not refund monies and even having gone through resolver.co.uk no sight of being pro-active. As a small buisness owner myself this really frustrates the hell out of me. Have never dealt with a company like this before. Would not recommend them at all! Well, to be fair, it's a brilliant business model if you are a shareholder of Misguided though.. Sucks big times if you're not - STAY AWAY"
"Zero customer service; incorrect orders received where the customer has to cover the cost of return and only receives a store credit rather than monies back; would not recommend to buy from misguided online store - most likely you will receive wrong item and no monies back with no option to talk to someone. Although it is a brilliant business model if you have shares at MISGUIDED!"
Missguided is rated 1.78 based on 608 reviews