Missguided Reviews

Missguided have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their delivery, returns process and refunds. Full Insights

18% of reviewers recommend Missguided
Live Chat

How would you rate Missguided ?

"I tried over 2 days, 4 times in total to put an order in online. I’m all occasions I complaint everything correctly & then a pop up comes up telling me it still required billing information, I didn’t, it was there. On the last attempt the site asked for a one time pass code, my bank sent this & I put it in. Now, no order has been pleased, 4 chat bots later,no help at all. They ask you all sorts of info when just one piece could identify you. Finally I was on the phone to my banks fraud team as I was concerned I have put the code in, yet no order has been made. I’ll nevet order with this shabby company again. They have much to learn from the likes of ASOS. Missguided are way to stressful. Never again. I’ll have to keep checking my bank. Who has time for all this!!"
"I’ve been trying to get my package for 3 weeks now & I just received a delivered email but I’ve been home all morning and all day yesterday, no truck has come by my home or in my neighborhood in fact and no package had been delivered. So I reach out once again and they are telling me it’s nothing they can do because it’s saying it was delivered! This company is a nightmare and a joke! Save yourself I just learned a $200 lesson! Happy Birthday to me!"
"Order two pieces and paid express delivery, 7 days waiting and didn’t get ANYTHING. Customer service is awful, and keep saying i have to return what i never got to get a refund."
"I purchased a dtess but it had a hole in it so I returned it and requested a replacement. Sent photo of dress on live chat also. Received anvemaul confirming A replacement dress was being sent. This was then cancelled by Missguided as dress was then "out of stock". Subsequently I was asked to review the dress which I obviously had not received. When I posted an honest review of the item ( it had a hole in it) Missguided then refused to publish an honest review. Clearly they only want great reviews."
"Terrible service I order two dresses size 0 when I received. They were size 8 and not same picture so I had to ship them back to them and I paid $10 they didn’t even refund the $10 . Do not order from this website They are the worst. You can see in this picture what I ordered and what I received. I waited too long for my order I had a wedding but didit arrive at that day do not wast you time and order anything from here ."
"So i ordered a playsuit which was £35, it arrived and when i opened it the goods smelt of CAT PEE! It is obvious that the playsuit had been returned by another customer before me and they obviously have not bothered to check the goods before sending them out to anew customer. I am disgusted, god knows where the playsuit has been. As a big company this is the basic things you should check before sending goods out. Have now had to send the goods back and awaiting a refund. HOW DISGUSTING???"
"i have order 3 dresses with the size 8, and it comes like size 14. i ask if i culd exchange it with something else in the store so i can try it but is not possible. the customer service it’s so bad!!!!! and the live chat is like a robot copy paste. so now i keep it the cloth like that!!!!! such a bad company"
"I am absolutely disgusted with the fact online you sell miss Guided plus size clothes. I went to Bluewater last night to have a look in store and they had nothing, I spoke to the lady at the till asking why they don't sell plus sizes in store her reply to me was we don't have the room in store to have bigger sizes so she basically called me fat!! She then went on to say they are waiting till the bikini ware goes out of stock before getting "BIGGER SIZES" in. I left the shop and my friend had to go back in and heard the lady talking about me to the rest of the staff she would not let me talk and get my opinions across which I think was rude. I feel penalised for being a plus size and the fact we have to have our own section in the shop is disheartening Why do we have to feel different? Why can't we be the same as everyone else without having to feel disgusted with ourselves? Why can't plus sizes be hung with smaller size clothing? We are all human what ever sex, race, gender and size so why are we treated any differently in shops!! DO NOT SHOP IN MISS GUIDED!!!"
"1 star is generous. Pay for express that takes 7 days is ridiculous. 'our couriers work until 9pm so you may receive your package in the evening' call the courier and they are unable to deliver it to me for another 3 days despite the fact that they have it because they didn't receive it early enough. Pay extra for a product that is not received in time and yet I'll have to pay to send back something that was screwed up on their end. Disgusting."
"Fast dispatch great products"
"Very poor service paid for next day delivery, didn’t receive it and was told to wait the following day i complained but they told me it would come in, I waited 3 days and nothing after going back and forth with the couriers it turns out they never actually sent anything for me. I was so dissapointed with the service and the customer service replies on the the chat (one of them just said bye and turned off the chat) I tried to write a bad review but the next day it was deleted it and I was told me to redo the review."
"Terrible service order did not arrive and customer service was rubbish"
"Avoid at all costs. Quite frankly it is not worth taking the risk paying money to this company. I made an order on Monday, paid next delivery, all very easy? So I had missed the cut off for next day delivery and my parcel would be delivered on Wednesday - Cant complain. Wednesday goes.. apparently my parcel had been delayed so I was advised to allow 24 hours - questionable vague answer as to where my parcel was. Thursday comes.. still no parcel or shipment update. I contacted Misguided on 3 separate occasions across the day, each time i was given a different excuse or simply told to wait " it will come today". First my parcel had "missed the delivery van" and then i was told that they didn't know why it had been delayed but i should still wait until 9pm in case it arrives. When i questioned all of this and the excuses I was told to re-order my items, and when the other items arrived to return those - you can bet i would then also be charged to return the items. Question: Why would i send this company even more money when they clearly didn't value the custom the first time and have no care for their customers. So Friday comes - still no parcel and no update to the tracking service. Now the next excuse comes- "the van broke down" (i thought my parcel had missed the van?). By this point i have contacted the company 4 times, i have come to expect the half hearted "customer services" from Misguided and the dismissive attitude of the staff is really starting to wear thin. "Its definitely on its way to you today and is due to be delivered". So late afternoon, still no parcel, still no tracking update. I contact Misguided again, this time after explaining a 5th time that the tracker is no longer updating and I still have no parcel the customer service agent advises i am correct and she will chase this up with the courier and email me to let me know what they say. Saturday - Still no email. Still no tracking update. Still no parcel. I contact Misguided again. "As there hasn't been a scan since 7th and to get this sorted as quickly as possible, I'm going to request they return the original order to us. I can offer you a refund or a replacement order. Which would you prefer?" A replacement order?? I will never be ordering another item and will definitely be sure to recommend none of my friends or family do. Its taken 3 days to get some form of direction and they still cant give me an answer as to whats happened with my parcel. The service is quite clearly copied and pasted from a script with no care towards your individual issue. I asked to make a formal complaint - apparently this had been noted on my file but i'm sure that too will get lost like my parcel."
"Really recommend misguided the clothes are good quality and super low on price!"
"Very poor quality clothing and sizing. I sent the returns back via asda with the “free returns “ label then saw i’d been charged £7.60 for the return, i would not recommend or shop with missguided again."
"I was messed around for over a week by the Missguided "CARE" team over my prom dress I ordered a month in advance. Extremely poor communication, lies and misleading in the live-chat I requested and there is clearly a lack of communication as they went back on what they had previously said a number of times. I do not recommend ordering from this service at all. The clothes themselves can be nice but as a customer of 3 years I truly expected better. You also can't delete an account for 6 months if you have ordered something in the previous six months. Oh, and when a care team member claimed to have sorted my problem out (which she didn't) and had risen my hopes for my dress she asked me to leave her a positive review (when the item I had ordered was never going to arrive). I highly recommend you shop somewhere else if you want an actual professional and high-quality service. The only person who offered any sort of help was Danya, but only by being polite and actually telling me the truth about my item compared to all the previous reps and emails I had spoken to/received."
"I’m very annoyed to say that I ordered a set from misguided, they only sent me the top to the set and said that when I show a receipt to send back, they will send one out for me.. after clarifying they have, they then told me it is out of stock !!"
"If I could give 0 I would. This is the worst online experience I’ve ever had. Customer service is a joke, they made snarky remarks and offered no help. Items arrived damaged and looked cheap. Never again."
"The item looked exactly like the image on the website and the fit was perfect."
"Poor quality clothing. Bought jeans with flowers on them and the flowers peeled off on first use."
Missguided is rated 1.81 based on 644 reviews