Missguided Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Missguided
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Missguided made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Ordered something and they sent a size 8 sizes wrong , can’t exchange it have to do a refund then re order again - don’t think I’ll bother"
Are you Missguided? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered some stuff and paid for next day delivery. The next day I was waiting the whole day for the order to come and it didn't. I am really dissapointed because I paid the money for next day delivery and then they don't even send it."
"Terrible customer service, has issues with returns and they did not help at all. Said I needed to work with the courier and didn’t offer any resolution. Paid for returns and I wasn’t even able to send them back as the label they provided would not work. Quality of clothes is also terrible. Don’t waste your time ordering from them"
"Always fast delivery, clothes look how they look on website"
"I placed an order for £149 and then noticed that the size of one of the items was wrong. I “live chatted” them to ask what I should do and the lady ( who called herself Anna) said it’s no problem, I have cancelled that order for you, just go ahead and redo the order. So I did , and low and behold the next day 2 packages arrived and misguided took 2 lots of £149 out of my account. So I thought, it’s ok I will just return the duplicate order and get a refund. I did this and now misguided say that that their warehouse staff say there were only 3 items in the package I returned so are unable to refund me my money , only issue me with a credit note. What a con! I will never buy from this company again, and don’t advise anyone to do business with them because they just lie to you. There is no telephone number for you to ring, to speak to or reason with a human being. Very frustrating."
"Excellent service as always"
"Problem with delivery and sizing however I always shop here and never have a problem. Contacted customer services and they helped me immensely."
"I paid next day delivery for an item that came two days late and when I returned it I didn’t get the money I paid for delivery. They are honestly so greedy. The item was too small."
"Paid for next day evening delivery and it turned up during the day when I was at work. Said my parcel was delivered but there was no note left and not one of my neighbours has it."
"I like the clothes but their yodel delivery service isn't very good."
"Clothes quality so poor. Doesn't feel good when sweaty dancing. And rips, guaranteed wadrobe malfunction so much for dance no sleep rave repeat. Throw away culture. Might as well sew your own you don't have to be competent at sewing to find a better quality shirt you don't use and make it nicer. Last longer, looks nicer and cheaper. I scrolled for their adverts and fashion take inspiration and make my own. I wouldn't even buy missguided in a charity shop it's still too expensive for what is tissue paper and air."
"Im extremely upset about my purchase. I ordered 2 bikinis, both size 4, I usually use the size 6 but to make sure I bought it smaller size. This bikini its massive. My friend that is size 10 fits in them."
"Some of their clothes are okay but sometimes quality is below par. Most recent issue was when I ordered a bodysuit and the arm ripped straightaway upon trying it on. Messages their twitter help team and upon being told I couldn’t get a replacement sent without sending the faulty one back first I quickly ordered another as I needed the item for upcoming weekend. Was planning on sending the faulty one back and just waiting for a refund as had reordered but then they randomly decided they were going to send a free replacement and cancel and refund new one I just ordered, great! Parcel arrived next day but I soon realised was not free replacement, I was then told I had been charged and shipped for the new order they said they would cancel for me and the replacement not being sent out at all? I then asked the the one I received to be refunded as that could act as my replacement and this was okay’d. Two days later when I realised the order had not changed to refunded on the app I was told to get a refund I would have to send new bodysuit back leaving me with the faulty one I received in the first place? Whole situation was confusing, customer service is always awful and clothes a sometimes okay - good for a bargain but often send wrong items or items ill fighting etc"
"2 of my items from what i ordered was definitely wrong as i ordered a white end gamg cropped hoodie & instead of that i got a coloured stripey vest, the other item was a black round neck black bodycon dress & instead of that arriving with others i got a silky v neck black dress with a collar on it which looks far to wide for my liking!! so you will be expecting those 2 items back WITHIN the 14 days & i would like what i ordered or my money back WITHIN the 14 days!! the clothing you have replaced from my clothes that i ordered are very very poor!!"
"Cheap and current. Everytime I visit I have to end up buying SOMETHING. As a student, it is very affordable and almost all the pieces are current, fashionable and surprisingly well-wearing; the student discount also doesn't go a miss. Very impressed."
"Ordered on App. Clothing arrived next day, well packaged. Great quality and prices."
"Great company! A whole range of clothes, affordable and premier delivery is amazing. Usually have good offers and always happy and quick when processing returns and refunds"
"Abysmal customer service, offers little to no help regarding orders and transfers you around to many different people having to re-explain your order to each. Ordered a size 9, got a size 7 and was told that this was what I ordered despite a confirmation email stating otherwise. This is the second time I have ordered with them and I do not recommend."
"Product delivered stained, ignore emails and terrible customer service. Won't buy from them ever again"
"great tall section, really nice styles of bodysuits for taller girls. well fitted jeans and really nice quality fabrics for the price"
Missguided is rated 1.89 based on 688 reviews