Missguided Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Missguided
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Missguided made you happy

Live Chat
"Quick delivery, good quality jumpers"
Are you Missguided? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Missguided receives. Reply Free
"Misguided always good quality items. Fast delivery. Not fuss in payment methods."
"I am really impressed with the super quick service I have received from Missguided. I ordered a dress on Sunday night on a standard delivery service, and my order was here by Monday afternoon - less than 24 hours! Dress is beautiful, true to fit, and I will definitely be ordering again!"
"Really impressed with the customer help miss guided has. I didn’t get any confirmation email or text about my order but when I spoke to one off the colleagues she really helped!🙂"
"Inexpensive, good quality clothing. Fast delivery, makes you want to do it again and again."
"never been so disappointed by , ordered a top on Friday with next day delivery ready for my leaving do Saturday night , it's now Monday and has only just been received by the carrier? that's just not right"
"Nice and easy shopping lots of choice"
"Love this online shop. Very fast shipping. Quality clothes. Love love"
"I bought a mini skirt from Missguided. It was reasonably priced and looked cute online, but even after following the size chart to order, it was way too big for me when it arrived. I was pretty disappointed."
"Order cans quickly and fitted very well.. Thank you"
"Well I could start with not being able to log in my a/c DELIBERATELY also can not contact you had to take drastic measures by doing through reviews"
"So first of all, I order a pair of gorgeous lace trousers for £3!!!! And then, I pay for 3-5 day delivery, and receive my item in 2 days!! Miss Guided, if this isn’t stepping up the game, I don’t know what is, these are the type of items I am living for🙏❤️"
"Apart from a bit of delayed shipping, the dress I ordered was perfect. I ordered the red floral satin sweetheart bardot mini dress, which was good quality, made of thick material, fit perfectly, and overall gorgeous and shapewear which was as expected. The dress was a little bit constricting, but that is understandable considering the style. I ordered it to the US, so my package was stuck at customs for a few days and delayed the shipping a little. However, it still came on time, and the live chat was helpful in predicting when the package would arrive. Overall, I would order from Missguided again."
"The product that I ordered was exactly like it said in the description, and fit perfectly. The delivery was good, and I was updated via text of the hour slot in which it would arrive."
"I just did a liv chat with Hannah about a problem I was having with my refund on some items and she sorted it straight away with no hassle at all she was amazing!!"
"I bought black vice high waisted jeans in a size 4 and they are brilliant i have had them for a month worn them a lot and no signs of fading they also fit perfectly everywhere!!"
"The staff are very helpful. They will look for the item you want in your size"
"their shipping time was good compared to PLT and quality is much better!"
"Quick easy order and love the clothing x"
"I tried over 2 days, 4 times in total to put an order in online. I’m all occasions I complaint everything correctly & then a pop up comes up telling me it still required billing information, I didn’t, it was there. On the last attempt the site asked for a one time pass code, my bank sent this & I put it in. Now, no order has been pleased, 4 chat bots later,no help at all. They ask you all sorts of info when just one piece could identify you. Finally I was on the phone to my banks fraud team as I was concerned I have put the code in, yet no order has been made. I’ll nevet order with this shabby company again. They have much to learn from the likes of ASOS. Missguided are way to stressful. Never again. I’ll have to keep checking my bank. Who has time for all this!!"
Missguided is rated 1.88 based on 665 reviews