Missfiga Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Missfiga
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Missfiga made you happy

"Never used a company so amazing at… Never used a company so amazing at customer services and fixated on giving customers amazing product. Only ordered twice but I will certainly shop here again. So easy to order and always on hand for help. Thanks Lauren for helping with my purchas"
Are you Missfiga? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Will be purchasinf again from this site"
"Ordered a few dresses off of Missfiga. For the prices of these products the clothes are 100% worth the money. The quality of the clothes aren't amazing but for the prices you pay that is understandable. Had an excellent experience with them and will definitely order more products."
"Turned me into a repeat customer Turned me into a repeat customer. I ordered multiple items, both were gorgeous. It was fast delivery and great quality. Credit to Missfiga and I will be buying again."
"Customer Service is outstanding. Missfiga did so much in helping ne locate my parcel, I missed my delivery no fault of theirs and they pulled out all the stops to get it to me. Huge thanks to all the team there"
"I ordered 2 different outfit options for a wedding. Items came next day and i’m happy with both. I was only going to only keep 1 but I kept both as I loved the fit."
"Ordered for Next Day and my parcel was delivered by Royal Mail. Gorgeous designs and items were fabtastic ❤️"
"I purchased In november and have biugh 6/7 times since and always perfect. Always have something new, free delivery or discount. One of best delivery spees I’ve ever seen. Really advise more to use Missfiga"
"Always Perfect and amazing delivery times. Highly recommend this site"
"REPEAT CUSTOMER - GREAT VALUE Never had trouble when ordering with @missfiga always delivered on time and sizing and quality is always amazing. Highly recommend th ans delightful customer service"
"Love Missfiga a Great Site Love Missfiga a Great Site Love Missfiga and use them on a regular basis. next day delivery is a bargain and they have a huge selection of great products to choose from that I don't need to leave the house for. As a busy person with little time for getting to a major city to spend the day walking round stores this is ideal. Bought plenty of sale stuff too which are normally a great price too. Quality items and service all round"
"I have ordered so many times and I love… I have ordered so many times and I love the styles. I have soo many of their items and they wash well, fit great and are of such a high standard. I’ve never had anything but good service. Excellent absolutely no reservations"
"Ordered late on Sumday evening and my parcel was delivered on Tuesday. Was so happy with my purchase and will be buying more items"
"Love this site and always find comfortable great feel clothing. Recently purchase again and was super"
"I love shopping here ad the quality of my items is always amazing for the price"
"Super fast delivery will shop again"
"Missfiga is totally fab Ordered a couple times now and always impressive. Always offering fab deals & the quality of the clothing is 1000% work the prices. Customer services team are very quick and helpful."
"Qualty of my dresses was fantastic. Received compliments and the fitting wss amazing"
"Absolutely brilliant !!!! 10/10 for all things"
"GREAT SERVICE I always shop here and everything is so simple and quick. Never worried about parcel always arrives on time. Updates are always sent and the girls seem very nice that help on customer services"
Missfiga is rated 5.00 based on 39 reviews