Missfiga Reviews

of reviewers recommend Missfiga
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how Missfiga made you happy
Ordered a dress over 2 months ago for my graduation. They sent me ONE message with a link to track my order. The link said wait for next message for an update. NEVER received any other communication. The dress was sent from UK to Ireland using an Irish shipping company, which made it a LOCAL delivery and by the time the post office left a note, the parcel was sent back because it had a THREE DAY collection period. Again, NO NOTIFICATION. Emailed them THREE TIMES, sent countless messages on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and sent another email. Sent my email address, contact details and the order number on Facebook. Received ONE message asking me to confirm my email address AGAIN and that's the last I heard from them. Mind you, the dress is PAID FOR. This is the worst experience I've had with online shopping in the last 10 years that I've been doing it. SERIOUSLY BAD SERVICE. At least have the PROFESSIONALISM to respond to messages. DON'T JUST TAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS' MONEY AND THEN DISAPPEAR. Seriously thinking of lodging a complaint against them now.
The best customer service and always revive my gorgeous dresses so quick, can’t think of any single fault, couldn’t recommend theme more
Would completely stay away! Refuse they have recieved products and takes months to get refunds and thats if you get one! Waste of time
Delivery came to me in no time at all Delivery came to me in no time at all. Both my dresses and shoes were in perfect condition. They looked excellent when worn and brilliant quality.
Made an order in June and returned every single item. I returned all items i ordered but yet to receive an email confirmation to say they have it back. I used Hermes to send the parcel back and can see from the tracking information that it has been received yet they are still saying they have not received my items back. I keep messaging them yet they dont seem to want to reply very fast! Looking at the reviews on this page, it looks as if this is one of their favorite excuses to use to say they haven't received your return. The best advice i can give to people for this company is stay away and dont bother placing and order with them.
Items didnt come looking like the pictures. After returning the items I had to chase them for a refund. It took 6 days back and forward on email to organise. They stated they had no received my parcel back but they had in fact 10 days previous and signed for it! Eventually received a refund for 1 item, had to email AGAIN to chase refund for second item. Cant understand why they cant be refunded together?!  Would not buy again would not reccomend. Terrible service, unhelpful and takes literally a month to get any money back, even then it's only half!
Excellent service 5 out of 6 items were perfect. 1 didn’t suit my body shape. Refund processed and great service
They do not reply to emails. I returned a damaged blazer and they eventually gave me a partial refund after trying to contact them for weeks. I paid full price and have no blazer ..... very disappointing
Avoid , avoid ,avoid . You will never receive refund , awful customer service!!
Do not buy! I have bought 3 dresses from the shop. The quality wasn't the best so I have returned all 3. After of waiting 10 days for refund i been informed that the refund been processed, hovewer I still didn't get any money back. After sending another email I've received money back for only one dress!!! The customer service is really poor! Not recommend at all
not helpful, my parcel mysteriously disappeared ....avoid avoid avoid
Needed a dress for a wedding. Was the same dress I looked at elsewhere, but cheaper with Missfiga. Issue with the courier driver, not their fault but they went above and beyond to make sure I got the dress in time. Great service. Lovely dress.
Happy Customer - superb clothing
Really happy with all items, fast replies to emails
Never used a company so amazing at… Never used a company so amazing at customer services and fixated on giving customers amazing product. Only ordered twice but I will certainly shop here again. So easy to order and always on hand for help. Thanks Lauren for helping with my purchas
Will be purchasinf again from this site
Ordered a few dresses off of Missfiga. For the prices of these products the clothes are 100% worth the money. The quality of the clothes aren't amazing but for the prices you pay that is understandable. Had an excellent experience with them and will definitely order more products.
Turned me into a repeat customer Turned me into a repeat customer. I ordered multiple items, both were gorgeous. It was fast delivery and great quality. Credit to Missfiga and I will be buying again.
Customer Service is outstanding. Missfiga did so much in helping ne locate my parcel, I missed my delivery no fault of theirs and they pulled out all the stops to get it to me. Huge thanks to all the team there
I ordered 2 different outfit options for a wedding. Items came next day and i’m happy with both. I was only going to only keep 1 but I kept both as I loved the fit.
Missfiga is rated 4.33 based on 48 reviews