Missfiga Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Missfiga
1 New Reviews Written
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Missfiga made you happy

"Items didnt come looking like the pictures. After returning the items I had to chase them for a refund. It took 6 days back and forward on email to organise. They stated they had no received my parcel back but they had in fact 10 days previous and signed for it! Eventually received a refund for 1 item, had to email AGAIN to chase refund for second item. Cant understand why they cant be refunded together?!  Would not buy again would not reccomend. Terrible service, unhelpful and takes literally a month to get any money back, even then it's only half!"
Are you Missfiga? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service 5 out of 6 items were perfect. 1 didn’t suit my body shape. Refund processed and great service"
"They do not reply to emails. I returned a damaged blazer and they eventually gave me a partial refund after trying to contact them for weeks. I paid full price and have no blazer ..... very disappointing"
"Avoid , avoid ,avoid . You will never receive refund , awful customer service!!"
"Do not buy! I have bought 3 dresses from the shop. The quality wasn't the best so I have returned all 3. After of waiting 10 days for refund i been informed that the refund been processed, hovewer I still didn't get any money back. After sending another email I've received money back for only one dress!!! The customer service is really poor! Not recommend at all"
"not helpful, my parcel mysteriously disappeared ....avoid avoid avoid"
"Needed a dress for a wedding. Was the same dress I looked at elsewhere, but cheaper with Missfiga. Issue with the courier driver, not their fault but they went above and beyond to make sure I got the dress in time. Great service. Lovely dress."
"Happy Customer - superb clothing"
"Really happy with all items, fast replies to emails"
"Never used a company so amazing at… Never used a company so amazing at customer services and fixated on giving customers amazing product. Only ordered twice but I will certainly shop here again. So easy to order and always on hand for help. Thanks Lauren for helping with my purchas"
"Will be purchasinf again from this site"
"Ordered a few dresses off of Missfiga. For the prices of these products the clothes are 100% worth the money. The quality of the clothes aren't amazing but for the prices you pay that is understandable. Had an excellent experience with them and will definitely order more products."
"Turned me into a repeat customer Turned me into a repeat customer. I ordered multiple items, both were gorgeous. It was fast delivery and great quality. Credit to Missfiga and I will be buying again."
"Customer Service is outstanding. Missfiga did so much in helping ne locate my parcel, I missed my delivery no fault of theirs and they pulled out all the stops to get it to me. Huge thanks to all the team there"
"I ordered 2 different outfit options for a wedding. Items came next day and i’m happy with both. I was only going to only keep 1 but I kept both as I loved the fit."
"I purchased In november and have biugh 6/7 times since and always perfect. Always have something new, free delivery or discount. One of best delivery spees I’ve ever seen. Really advise more to use Missfiga"
"Always Perfect and amazing delivery times. Highly recommend this site"
"REPEAT CUSTOMER - GREAT VALUE Never had trouble when ordering with @missfiga always delivered on time and sizing and quality is always amazing. Highly recommend th ans delightful customer service"
"Love Missfiga a Great Site Love Missfiga a Great Site Love Missfiga and use them on a regular basis. next day delivery is a bargain and they have a huge selection of great products to choose from that I don't need to leave the house for. As a busy person with little time for getting to a major city to spend the day walking round stores this is ideal. Bought plenty of sale stuff too which are normally a great price too. Quality items and service all round"
"I have ordered so many times and I love… I have ordered so many times and I love the styles. I have soo many of their items and they wash well, fit great and are of such a high standard. I’ve never had anything but good service. Excellent absolutely no reservations"
Missfiga is rated 4.53 based on 43 reviews