Missfiga Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Missfiga
00AM
12AM
Click Here

Tell us how Missfiga made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Would completely stay away! Refuse they have recieved products and takes months to get refunds and thats if you get one! Waste of time"
Are you Missfiga? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Delivery came to me in no time at all Delivery came to me in no time at all. Both my dresses and shoes were in perfect condition. They looked excellent when worn and brilliant quality."
"Made an order in June and returned every single item. I returned all items i ordered but yet to receive an email confirmation to say they have it back. I used Hermes to send the parcel back and can see from the tracking information that it has been received yet they are still saying they have not received my items back. I keep messaging them yet they dont seem to want to reply very fast! Looking at the reviews on this page, it looks as if this is one of their favorite excuses to use to say they haven't received your return. The best advice i can give to people for this company is stay away and dont bother placing and order with them."
"Items didnt come looking like the pictures. After returning the items I had to chase them for a refund. It took 6 days back and forward on email to organise. They stated they had no received my parcel back but they had in fact 10 days previous and signed for it! Eventually received a refund for 1 item, had to email AGAIN to chase refund for second item. Cant understand why they cant be refunded together?!  Would not buy again would not reccomend. Terrible service, unhelpful and takes literally a month to get any money back, even then it's only half!"
"Excellent service 5 out of 6 items were perfect. 1 didn’t suit my body shape. Refund processed and great service"
"They do not reply to emails. I returned a damaged blazer and they eventually gave me a partial refund after trying to contact them for weeks. I paid full price and have no blazer ..... very disappointing"
"Avoid , avoid ,avoid . You will never receive refund , awful customer service!!"
"Do not buy! I have bought 3 dresses from the shop. The quality wasn't the best so I have returned all 3. After of waiting 10 days for refund i been informed that the refund been processed, hovewer I still didn't get any money back. After sending another email I've received money back for only one dress!!! The customer service is really poor! Not recommend at all"
"not helpful, my parcel mysteriously disappeared ....avoid avoid avoid"
"Needed a dress for a wedding. Was the same dress I looked at elsewhere, but cheaper with Missfiga. Issue with the courier driver, not their fault but they went above and beyond to make sure I got the dress in time. Great service. Lovely dress."
"Happy Customer - superb clothing"
"Really happy with all items, fast replies to emails"
"Never used a company so amazing at… Never used a company so amazing at customer services and fixated on giving customers amazing product. Only ordered twice but I will certainly shop here again. So easy to order and always on hand for help. Thanks Lauren for helping with my purchas"
"Will be purchasinf again from this site"
"Ordered a few dresses off of Missfiga. For the prices of these products the clothes are 100% worth the money. The quality of the clothes aren't amazing but for the prices you pay that is understandable. Had an excellent experience with them and will definitely order more products."
"Turned me into a repeat customer Turned me into a repeat customer. I ordered multiple items, both were gorgeous. It was fast delivery and great quality. Credit to Missfiga and I will be buying again."
"Customer Service is outstanding. Missfiga did so much in helping ne locate my parcel, I missed my delivery no fault of theirs and they pulled out all the stops to get it to me. Huge thanks to all the team there"
"I ordered 2 different outfit options for a wedding. Items came next day and i’m happy with both. I was only going to only keep 1 but I kept both as I loved the fit."
"I purchased In november and have biugh 6/7 times since and always perfect. Always have something new, free delivery or discount. One of best delivery spees I’ve ever seen. Really advise more to use Missfiga"
"Always Perfect and amazing delivery times. Highly recommend this site"
Missfiga is rated 4.39 based on 46 reviews