Miss Selfridge Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Miss Selfridge
5PM
5PM

About Miss Selfridge: Miss Selfridge is a rocognised name in fashion selling latest trends, going out fashion, dresses, blouses, trousers, skirts and petite clothing at Miss Selfridge. A wide range of sizes and new lines added daily. The unique positioning of Miss Selfridge derives from its ‘fashion only’ proposition.

customer.service@missselfridge.com

Clothing
Footwear
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Miss Selfridge made you happy

"Terrible delivery, paid for express and it turned up 10 days later - useless."
Are you Miss Selfridge? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They incorrectly advertised online as having products in stock, resulting in me going through 4 stores to find something. None of which had this item and it was incorrectly labelled on the inventory."
"Great product at a good sale price. I shipped to store for free and was really happy with how quickly I could pick it up. Highly recommend!"
"The clothes are of good quality and a good fit. I am extremely happy and I received a 25% off code after my 1st time purchase"
"simple to follow site and goods arrived quickly and the fit was excellent"
"I ordered a jacket recently and must admit it’s one of the more difficult things to get the right fit. It turned up promptly and beautifully packed and although it was a lovely jacket it looked so wrong on me. I packed it up and returned free postage through the Post Office - simple! My refund was back in my account within 48 hours. Excellent service will shop with them again."
"Always deliver on time and returns are very easy. 9 times out of 10 I'll keep what I ordered."
"Dealt with queries in a timely manner"
"Tidy store & friendly staff"
"Pleasure to shop in belfast castlecourt store. Staff are so helpful and friendly, really go out of their way!"
"Great store - bought a new skirt, first perfect, and was even discounted! Favourite shop x"
Miss Selfridge is rated 3.91 based on 11 reviews