Miss Selfridge Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Miss Selfridge

How would you rate Miss Selfridge ?

Kerry Mcguckin
"The clothes are of good quality and a good fit. I am extremely happy and I received a 25% off code after my 1st time purchase"
"simple to follow site and goods arrived quickly and the fit was excellent"
Jean
"I ordered a jacket recently and must admit it’s one of the more difficult things to get the right fit. It turned up promptly and beautifully packed and although it was a lovely jacket it looked so wrong on me. I packed it up and returned free postage through the Post Office - simple! My refund was back in my account within 48 hours. Excellent service will shop with them again."
Samantha McLeod
"Always deliver on time and returns are very easy. 9 times out of 10 I'll keep what I ordered."
Kiera Beardsell
"Dealt with queries in a timely manner"
Jasmine
"Tidy store & friendly staff"
"Pleasure to shop in belfast castlecourt store. Staff are so helpful and friendly, really go out of their way!"
"Great store - bought a new skirt, first perfect, and was even discounted! Favourite shop x"
Miss Selfridge is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews