Misco Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Misco

How would you rate Misco ?

"I bought the misco bow ladies heeled sandals(black) size 4..it was my perfect fit however 4 days after I recieved it,i wore and noticed the sole was opening, I could see the foam under d shoe. Not. Nice at al!!"
"Postage is usually pretty quick though contact with account managers can be slow or non existent at times, even when ordering."
"City Link is very good but if I am not in have wait min of 24 hrs for delivery and it is a round trip of 40 miles if I pickup. Would prefer Royal Mail as I can pickup locally. Written By S Lewis - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"I´ve just bougt a PC from Misco - first time I have used them and they were really good. Computer arrived on time, worked when I took it out of the box - and they were cheaper than everywhere else I looked. Will be using them again Written on Unbeatable.co.uk by Monkey Girl"
"I ordered a TFT at Misco. Not only the unbeatable price they offer, the service and the next day delivery were brilliant. The whole procedure of finding, ordering and payment was extreamly easy and I would not hesitate to recommend you to my family or friends. Written On Unbeatable.co.uk - Sophie -"
"When our company first started using Misco, we were very happy with the service overall, delivery times were accurate & gave us a reliable next day service so we could support our IT users & plan repairs/upgrades etc around when orders were due in. After 6 months however, the service has grown increasingly worse & despite us chasing orders daily & asking for dates for despatch etc, we never hear from our account manager, even when we´re trying to find out where a delivery has gone after 1 month of waiting for it to be delivered ´soon´ or ´when citylink find the parcel´. After spending 40 minutes on the phone to customer services, someone manages to track down our missing order & advise it should be with us tomorrow, which is a nice coincidence considering I´ve been waiting for some/any update from our now non-existent account manager to tell me where it is In short, great product range & buying power due to their size, but only go with them if you dont mind if/when you get your order & dont mind ringing customer services a fair bit. Those of you who still experience next day delivery should thank your lucky stars :( Written On Unbeatable.co.uk - SLAFan"
Misco is rated 3.83 based on 6 reviews