Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

About Mint Formations Ltd:

Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

support@mintformations.co.uk

Mint Formations Limited
College House
2nd Floor
17 King Edwards Road
London
HA4 7AE

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy
I like the everything about mint formation ltd the customer service are very helpful in opening my new business and I wouldn’t mind recommending mint to any of my family and friends who want to register a company in future.
I really happy to start my new journey through Mint highly recommend
Service operationnel et efficace poue une creation de société en peu de temps.
Very speedy and easy to follow instructions. Company was registered in less than 48 hrs and paperwork emailed over
Wonderful, serious at work, speed in completion
Mint Formations provided a very quick and efficient way for me to be able to set up my own company. The step by step process was easy to follow and at each stage there was an information button that you could click which gave further explanation on the question that was being asked. The first step offered a search on the name of the company you want to register, just to make sure it's not already been taken. This saves a lot of time and hassle in the set-up if that company already exists! The rest was just a straight-forward case of following the prompts to get the right information and start us on our new business venture. Excellent service.
It's very quick and simple to set up a Limited Company with Mint Formations, mine was done and dusted in less than 48 hours. There was no fuss, just a remarkably quick non nonsense approach and efficient service.
The word i have for MintFormations is AMAZING, you guys work fast and well also comunicate on daily basis with your clients, so that approach of yours brings a lot of trust and confidence for us new business man so thank you for been AMAZING. I already recomended to other friends of mine and i will keep on recomending you gusy to other people.
Easy and straightforward service! I never imagined registering my company could be so easy and quick!
What a wonderful experience of something that seems really difficult, was easy and affordable to complete the forms. I got my Registration through within 24 hours... I was so happy!
Very supportive and made me feel at ease when I had a quiry. On the whole very happy with the service.
Fast clean and effective very professional service.
I have formed 2 companies through Mint formations and the service is very good during the process. The aftercare from the staff is also brilliant for their mail forwarding service especially. Always very good in answering the telephone calls. Thank you.
They was very quick and effective thank you
Prompt and helpful company especially to new business start up.
It's very easy going procedure . Very helpfull
easy to communicate
Thanks
Good service and pritty easy to do. Very fast response by them. Would recommend 👍
Very pleased with the service received and excellent communication
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 295 reviews