Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint Formations Ltd
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Mint Formations Ltd Reviews

About Mint Formations Ltd:

Mint Formations helps you officially register your new limited company in the UK. We are a Companies House authorized agency backed by innovative technology with bank-grade security.

You can register your new company using our website from anywhere in the world. You will get step by step help and support on our website to make the registration process as simple as 1-2-3.

support@mintformations.co.uk

Mint Formations Limited
College House
2nd Floor
17 King Edwards Road
London
HA4 7AE

Tell us how Mint Formations Ltd made you happy
I really appreciated the services provided by them. Very professional and very skilled resources they have. I definitely referred to my other business community
Mint Formations Ltd 5 star review on 27th October 2021
Keep it simple and very precise. Easy process of registering the company and verifying data.
I was taken by the hand through the process. The communication was excellent. All my queries answered quickly and clearly. Painliess process. Thanks for your service Mint!
Good , would have given 5 if not for the slightly complicated process when selecting a package and then round in circles to get past parts already selected , so slowing down the process
Pretty straight forwards to set up a new company.
Fast, cheap and reliable
I found then good. Help a lot. Would you tjem again
BIG THANKS ! Really fast service, we will be using their services in the future.
Very Quick, Very Professional, Very Reliable! Certainly won’t be using anybody else.
Great Customer Service
Excellent service, extremely professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
It was a Helpful step by step wizard to start my company! Happy I chose mint.
Super quick, easy, painless registration. A whole host of options, fair price, but most of all... it was FAST!
Highly recommended.
The service is very good. I needed to register a company urgently and Mint Formation did everything within a day. I would recommend them to any one who needs company formation services.
No extra offers, like free google ad voucher, free hosting to attract customer but really they do not need these kind of offers. They know what they are doing and they are really helpful.
Really Amazing services
Mint made it very easy and painless to form my company and was very reasonable for the level of service
Simple. That's how Mint Formations made the process in setting up my LTD, transaction was smooth and professional would highly recommend.
A simple process, easy to follow, with results in the predicted timescale.
Mint Formations Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 550 reviews