mini kings and queens Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend mini kings and queens

About mini kings and queens: Welcome to Mini Kings and Queens......
One of the U.Ks leading luxury personalised clothing stores. Selling to families all around the world. Including a long list of celebrities Mini Kings and Queens is set to stay a number 1 favourite with our unique minimal designs we are the perfect store to find that personal gift.
We print and design all your luxury items in our 1000 sq foot unit in Worsley Manchester United Kingdom.
We have an extensive variety of products from Onesies, Hoodies, Backpacks, Babygrows, Blankets and much more.
All of our products are made with love and care, with the highest standards of print and amazing quality garments, Wrapped up and delivered to you like royalty.
Please feel fully confident when ordering online, We have the most amazing team working around the clock to ensure you receive the best customer service. We use the most reliable postal services to ensure products arrive safely and of course quickly.
You can find us on Facebook and Instagram.
For any order enquiries please contact us at hello@minikingsandqueens.co.uk
In life one of the most precious gifts and time we have are our children.
Thank you for visiting our store, we hope you find something extra special for your Mini King or Queen.

info@minikingsandqueens.co.uk

Live Chat, Email
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Amazing quality and fantastic fast delivery thank you so much will be ordering again"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Love love love these items 10 out of 10"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Google
"This is my go to place for all my personalised gifts! Mini Kings and Queens has by far the best quality products and the printing is immaculate and done professionally. The website is so professional the photos are just beautiful a lot of time and effort goes into this company and the overall service Iv'e received is 5 Stars. Love our personalised teddy for my little rainbow baby. Thankyou will be back again to shop : )"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"I e ordered a few times and your stuff is fabulous quality, il definitely be ordering again soon xx"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Very professional, lovely, helpful and fast delivery"
"A company you just can’t fault! Every order so far has been perfect and every request has been met. Absolutely brilliant customer service!"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Friend
"I was amazed at how good the service and quality is and for such a competitive price - I bought some clothes as presents for both friends and familiy with young children - brilliant designs which the kids absolutely love too."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Great quality personalised clothes. Super happy with my little girls items. Amazing customer service - would definitely buy from you again!!"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Friend
"Absolutely inlove with my order! The staff wear so helpful and the clothes are just beautiful"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"I bought this for my niece , it’s good quality very happy with the purchase:)"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"In love with my little boy dungarees and denim jacket ! Amazing, fast and friendly service. Thank you soooo much xx"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Friend
"I am a returning customer never had any issues with purchases the goods are of good quality and always delivered witin the timescale given i eill be returning again and again no doubt alway something needed for a baby or a new baby arrives xx"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Friend
"So happy with my personalised Mini Kings and Queens Bear, it made the perfect baby shower gift! Thank you for the speedy delivery."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"I love there clothing. Great service."
"Brilliant service and arrived so quickly to! Mkq are great at what they do, I just can’t fault them!"
"MKAQ are the best example of how small businesses should be run; fantastic customer service and a brilliant and unique product, all at a great price point. I’ve ordered 4 or 5 times and plan to order again when they release new styles for me and my girlie x"
"Everything I have had off MKQ has been gorgeous and high quality. It comes packaged up amazingly and you really feel like you are getting a luxury item. You can tell a lot of time a love goes into every product MKQ send out"
"Everything is so amazing, from the service to the products. Melissa has created an outstanding business. Keep up the hard work and we love supporting you"
"Amazing products"
"I ordered my son a custom easter onesie. The service was incredible and so quick! I am super impressed with the quality and cant wait to order again!"
mini kings and queens is rated 4.94 based on 399 reviews