mini kings and queens Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend mini kings and queens

About mini kings and queens: Welcome to Mini Kings and Queens......
One of the U.Ks leading luxury personalised clothing stores. Selling to families all around the world. Including a long list of celebrities Mini Kings and Queens is set to stay a number 1 favourite with our unique minimal designs we are the perfect store to find that personal gift.
We print and design all your luxury items in our 1000 sq foot unit in Worsley Manchester United Kingdom.
We have an extensive variety of products from Onesies, Hoodies, Backpacks, Babygrows, Blankets and much more.
All of our products are made with love and care, with the highest standards of print and amazing quality garments, Wrapped up and delivered to you like royalty.
Please feel fully confident when ordering online, We have the most amazing team working around the clock to ensure you receive the best customer service. We use the most reliable postal services to ensure products arrive safely and of course quickly.
You can find us on Facebook and Instagram.
For any order enquiries please contact us at hello@minikingsandqueens.co.uk
In life one of the most precious gifts and time we have are our children.
Thank you for visiting our store, we hope you find something extra special for your Mini King or Queen.

info@minikingsandqueens.co.uk

Live Chat, Email
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"I have orderd a few things from mini kings and queens and has always been brilliant quality and fast service. My personal favourites are the childrens onesies and the Christmas reindeer bear. I will always recommend these guys."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"I have purchased a few items so far, I’m very impressed with the quality of clothes, great customer service skills, so helpful, will definitely be returning for more 😍"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"If you are looking for a fabulous personalised service then MKQ is the place to go. The quality of all of the clothing products I've bought so far have been exactly as described on the website and the bags roomy and plush. My most recent purchase was from their bespoke service where they talked me through the design, assuring it was as I wanted."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"I’ve ordered from here many times, the service is great, clothes all good quality and arrive lovely. I would 100% recommend x"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Love it bought a few things including matching sets for my son and daughter and joined the VIP group which had fab deals too 😍"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Amazing communication and super fast delivery everyone has commented on my daughters back pack would highly reccomend"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Amazing company with fantastic high quality items. I have been using MKQ for a few years now and I have never been disappointed with my purchases especially the personalised onesies. Keep up the good work 5*"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"We love Mini Kings and Queens! The perfect place to head to for children's personalised clothing, accessories and even soft toys. What's even better is they even have comfy casuals for Mums too. All items we have purchased as a family have been great quality and their customer service is fantastic. I can't fault MKQ and that's why we are repeat customers. 5* rating"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"I bought a personalised bunny teddy for my daughters first birthday and the service I received prior to ordering was second to none. I took advantage of a one day only offer on a Sunday but had a few questions about personalisation before I placed my order. I messaged at 9.30pm and had a response within minutes- I thought I would miss out with it being so late on a Sunday but thought I would change my luck and i’m so glad that I did! All my questions were answered and more, I ended up with a colour of glitter that wasn’t even listed on the website at the time and couldn’t have been happier with the service or my order. The bunny arrived within a week and it is absolutely beautiful! Super soft and I can’t wait to gift it to my daughter when she turns 1 next month! Thank you Mini Kings and Queens!"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"I have ordered pretty much everything from MQK since it opened and will continue to do so! Price is so reasonable and the quality is amazing. The team are so friendly and helpful and the service is quick. Theres always new and different designs and products being brought out and will do any personalised design on the personalize your own range. Honestly couldnt reccomend enough I wouldnt go anywhere else X"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"I've ordered from MKQ on a couple of occasions. First time I ordered blankets from my daughter and nephew, the pink design was out of stock but when I opened the parcel they had managed to find one for me. I also ordered a birthday t-shirt for my daughter. The quality of all items is fantastic and they wash really well. Sizing is good compared to other companies and the birthday t-shirt has been worn several times as its just a number 1 and name rather than OTT birthday. I'm now eyeing up some Christmassy items ❤️"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Clothes are beautiful 😍 truly fit for Kings and Queens x"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"I love this website! The quality of the clothes is amazing, prompt delivery and such a great variety of items. My go to website for personalised items :)"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"I ordered 2 personalised babygrows for a gift, quality was brilliant and super fast delivery"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Brilliant quality I love my items I have received Melissa was helpful through out the ordering process and delivery love this website I will be back to purchase more items xx"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Absolutely amazed with how fast I got my order! I love it! Thanks you for putting your heart and soul into my order it’s been a pleasure! Definitely will be ordering from you again"
"Quick and efficient service with excellent quality products. Will definitely be ordering again."
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"Great customer service and fast turnaround. Very happy with our personalized items"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Facebook
"Great communication and fast turn around and delivery . Went above and beyond . Thank you . Very happy with my purchase x"
How do you hear about Mini Kings and Queens Instagram
"I ordered a gift for my son in preparation for Christmas. As it was personalised I thought it may take some time to be delivered; however it was delivered very promptly in great protective packaging and even with a discount code for money off just to say thanks!! The customer service was outstanding, really making me feel like a valued customer. I will definitely be ordering again soon and recommending to friends and family."
mini kings and queens is rated 4.94 based on 399 reviews