Mini Sport Ltd Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Mini Sport Ltd

How would you rate Mini Sport Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"This is the first time I have ordered from you and I just want to thank you for a fast and efficient service and I look forward ( as money and wife allows ) to using mini sport again !"
Galo Arias
"Everything is correct. Fast and smooth delivery"
Heinz Wahrenberger
Verified Buyer
"All the parts are of good quality."
Thomas Andersson
"Yes they mad me very happy regarding short delivery time an korrect delivery to my Swedish adres"
Yoichi Tanaka
"Excellent variety of goods for my 1996 Mini Cooper with great value offered. I definitely shop again."
JUAN CARLOS VALLEJOS
"it's exactly what I bought"
""Looks nice, fits as expected. Good service""
Nathan
"Sold me amazing products and gave amazing delivery times even though they were larger items, very pleased"
Moises Valente
"Excelent costumer service, i have a problem with a defective part and they were very kind."
Elbert Baas
"Nice and qualified people, short delivery time and good quality. Good service and reasonble prices."
Kyle Connelly
"Mini sports is a great website, i needed many parts for my car and i made a large purchase and all of the parts were in stock and got dilivered in three days, delivery was free and was traked so i could see where my parts were. They such a huge range of different parts wether your low on cash or loaded you can always find the parts you need. Super happy with mini sport will always buy from there."
"Mini Sport Ltd have an excellent service, order was delivered on time, parts having a very high quality. I will always order from them. Thank you Mini Sport for the excellent service."
Anthony Augier
"very disappointed delivery 3 weeks because no parts in stok and the receipt and break and not replace parts I do not advise this site not serious"
Alejandro Larenas Abalos
"Sus productos son de primera calidad y se ajusta en forma precisa a lo ofrecido."
"MiniSport came through. I sent in a pretty scathing review that I could not retract. Ordered and delivered in one week from the UK to the US. Some of the local providers can not get it here that fast. I still hold out that they could improve their online communications, but they did a good job. Great product, will order there again!"
Bill.Battison. Northamptom
Unverified Reviewer
"I was unable to order over the web due to technical difficulties. Phoned Mini Sport and a very helpful man took my order for rear side window blinds for a 2012 mini. Order arrived very promptly. am very please with the product, Great service. Would highly recommend. Thank you Mini Sport. Bill. Battison, Northampton."
"Prices allowed me to purchase many parts that I would have left off my order had I purchased from Oz. All parts arrived promptly and in one piece despite the carton being split open. May be worth using stronger packaging when sending 12000 miles across the other side of the world. Quality seems good at first glance but will find out in due course when I fit them. Overall great service and I am sure to be buying many more parts in the future."
"These guys know their stuff and they do exactly what they say the will do, very helpful and great service. Thanks TL"
Roberto Rivas
"muchos productos, de gran calidad y variedad, entrega en poco tiempo y en muy buenas condiciones"
"easy to find what i need"
Mini Sport Ltd is rated 4.27 based on 351 reviews