Mini Sport Ltd Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Mini Sport Ltd

Tell us how Mini Sport Ltd made you happy

"Seems to be an on going issue with minisport poor communication ,not being told that my item my take 5 months to arrive.If I had not emailed them with an update on my order I would not have been told about the delay .Can minisport please learn from these on going issues and keep the customer up to date if there's going to be a delay ."
Hi Craig,

We're very sorry that you're not happy with the wait for your RACE Specification 7 Port Head 37.7/31.

Unfortunately, these are produced in very small batches, due to the complex and specialist nature of the castings.

Unfortunately your order has caught us between batches, the foundry has us scheduled for a batch in Feb which is the soonest that we can receive them.

Once again, we can only apologise and if you'd like to cancel your order - we'd be happy to issue you a full refund.

Kind regards,
Cara
cara@minisport.com
"Poor service receieved when i cancelled order. Had to chase for a refund as did not delivery parts nor keep me upto date with order progress. Never use again..."
Hi Stuart,

We're very sorry to hear that you feel this way about your experience with Mini Sport.

We are aware that the long lead-time on this order was very frustrating and unacceptable to you, however we can only rely on our suppliers supplying us with the parts when promised.

On this occasion we have not received the parts when expected which has delayed many orders - one of them being yours. We tried our very best to keep all delays kept to a minimum and provide customers with any information that we have. We can only apologise for any inconvenience this delay may have caused you that resulted in you wishing to cancel off your order.

Once you requested a cancellation and refund, our Customer Relations Team completed the process, and refunded you within 24 hours of you requesting it, they also tried to contact yourself on Friday evening to advise you that the refund had gone through. There was absolutely no reason for them to be subject to your degrading comments in order to get the job done, it would have been done anyway, as promised.

Once again, we can only apologise for the experience you have had with this order.

Kind regards,
Mini Sport LTD
"A big thank you to all the team helping to keep my 1275 Cooper on the road. They've helped by taking a personal responsibility in enuring I get quality spares and service components. Needed a dizzy to replace a worn out item, Tom got it turned round and helped me make my MOT appointment. Thanks :-)"
"I ordered the wrong Ignition Leads but Mini Sport quickly assisted me to get the correct ones. They were very prompt and helpful :-)"
"items ordered over 2 weeks ago not sent/received. Very poor response when called no feed back offered on possible delivery date for items out of stock."
"Initial fitting problems related to the wrong fitting of the CAT. When the CAT was refitted in the correct position, everything was ok. Very good."
"Hi After complaints that I sent to numerous addresses I finally got to the wright person that resolved the problem wright away. It is unfortunate that it cam to this . I would like to thank Mick for his help and a very professional and effective approach to the problem. Again thank you for help in resolving this. Best regards"
"This is the first time I have ordered from you and I just want to thank you for a fast and efficient service and I look forward ( as money and wife allows ) to using mini sport again !"
"Everything is correct. Fast and smooth delivery"
"All the parts are of good quality."
"Yes they mad me very happy regarding short delivery time an korrect delivery to my Swedish adres"
"Excellent variety of goods for my 1996 Mini Cooper with great value offered. I definitely shop again."
"it's exactly what I bought"
""Looks nice, fits as expected. Good service""
"Sold me amazing products and gave amazing delivery times even though they were larger items, very pleased"
"Excelent costumer service, i have a problem with a defective part and they were very kind."
"Nice and qualified people, short delivery time and good quality. Good service and reasonble prices."
"Mini sports is a great website, i needed many parts for my car and i made a large purchase and all of the parts were in stock and got dilivered in three days, delivery was free and was traked so i could see where my parts were. They such a huge range of different parts wether your low on cash or loaded you can always find the parts you need. Super happy with mini sport will always buy from there."
"Mini Sport Ltd have an excellent service, order was delivered on time, parts having a very high quality. I will always order from them. Thank you Mini Sport for the excellent service."
"very disappointed delivery 3 weeks because no parts in stok and the receipt and break and not replace parts I do not advise this site not serious"
Mini Sport Ltd is rated 4.24 based on 358 reviews