Mini Sport Ltd Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Mini Sport Ltd

How would you rate Mini Sport Ltd ?

"I ordered the wrong Ignition Leads but Mini Sport quickly assisted me to get the correct ones. They were very prompt and helpful :-)"
"items ordered over 2 weeks ago not sent/received. Very poor response when called no feed back offered on possible delivery date for items out of stock."
"Initial fitting problems related to the wrong fitting of the CAT. When the CAT was refitted in the correct position, everything was ok. Very good."
"Hi After complaints that I sent to numerous addresses I finally got to the wright person that resolved the problem wright away. It is unfortunate that it cam to this . I would like to thank Mick for his help and a very professional and effective approach to the problem. Again thank you for help in resolving this. Best regards"
"This is the first time I have ordered from you and I just want to thank you for a fast and efficient service and I look forward ( as money and wife allows ) to using mini sport again !"
"Everything is correct. Fast and smooth delivery"
"All the parts are of good quality."
"Yes they mad me very happy regarding short delivery time an korrect delivery to my Swedish adres"
"Excellent variety of goods for my 1996 Mini Cooper with great value offered. I definitely shop again."
"it's exactly what I bought"
""Looks nice, fits as expected. Good service""
"Sold me amazing products and gave amazing delivery times even though they were larger items, very pleased"
"Excelent costumer service, i have a problem with a defective part and they were very kind."
"Nice and qualified people, short delivery time and good quality. Good service and reasonble prices."
"Mini sports is a great website, i needed many parts for my car and i made a large purchase and all of the parts were in stock and got dilivered in three days, delivery was free and was traked so i could see where my parts were. They such a huge range of different parts wether your low on cash or loaded you can always find the parts you need. Super happy with mini sport will always buy from there."
"Mini Sport Ltd have an excellent service, order was delivered on time, parts having a very high quality. I will always order from them. Thank you Mini Sport for the excellent service."
"very disappointed delivery 3 weeks because no parts in stok and the receipt and break and not replace parts I do not advise this site not serious"
"Sus productos son de primera calidad y se ajusta en forma precisa a lo ofrecido."
"MiniSport came through. I sent in a pretty scathing review that I could not retract. Ordered and delivered in one week from the UK to the US. Some of the local providers can not get it here that fast. I still hold out that they could improve their online communications, but they did a good job. Great product, will order there again!"
"I was unable to order over the web due to technical difficulties. Phoned Mini Sport and a very helpful man took my order for rear side window blinds for a 2012 mini. Order arrived very promptly. am very please with the product, Great service. Would highly recommend. Thank you Mini Sport. Bill. Battison, Northampton."
Mini Sport Ltd is rated 4.26 based on 355 reviews