Mini-Epic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mini-Epic

About Mini-Epic: Mini-Epic is an online platform where you can create and send sensational personalised video invitations.

How would you rate Mini-Epic?

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Saskia

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Mini-Epic in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The easiest and coolest way to send an invite! Thank you Mini-Epic! I will be back!"
"What an amazing service! These video invites are amazing. They're personalised and animated. They're videos that you can send them through WhatsApp, Facebook or email. What more could you ask for?"
Bianca Bowie-Phillips
Verified Buyer
"What an amazing service, the cutest personalised animation invite I have come across. So much more imaginative than a plain invitation or paperless post! I used a rainbow theme for my daughter, i love the music, the 'bounciness', I asked via the messenger service on the web page if I could use it with Whats app and had an immediate response with step by step instructions of how I could do this with a follow up of whether I managed it ok... All the mums on the email and whats app group have asked how they get one themselves, and no one has not commented on how cute it is. I feel quite smug ;) Thanks Mini Epic."
"The party started from the moment our guests opened their video invites. What a way to make an instant amazing impression! Mini-Epic is like nothing you've seen before. Paper invites, plain-text emails or expensive static e-cards are thing of the past. Mini-Epic invites are personal, engaging and exciting. My kids ask to watch the invite over and over again, giggling in the background. For a moment, they actually think I'm cool because I found these incredible invites. Super easy fast and set up; large selection of creative and humorous invites; best pricing and a huge "wow" impact! Love it!"
"Simply fantastic! My children were blown away by seeing themselves appear in their own personalised video invitation within seconds. Saved me a lot of time and effort and couldn't believe how affordable it was. Most importantly they are just so much fun."
Stacey Hawken
Verified Reviewer
"Mini-epic provided a great sercice and great invitations for my daughter's 4th birthday party . There is also a RSVP section that keeps you updated to who is and cant attend. I was very pleased with the invitations and everyone who received them thought this was a great way of sending party invites ."
David @ DadvWorld
Verified Reviewer
"Product is unbelievable and the price is fantastic. I can't see me sending invitations any other way in the future."
Mini-Epic is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews