Mini-Epic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mini-Epic

About Mini-Epic: Mini-Epic is an online platform where you can create and send sensational personalised video invitations.

Tell us how Mini-Epic made you happy

"I saw the superhero invitation and knew I simply had to use it for my little munchkins birthday party invitation. Sooo I decided to have a joined party for my daughter and son and had a lot of trouble editing it to best suit the joined party. Out of the blue, probably an hour after I had completed the invitation, I received an email, saying they have noticed that the party is joined, if I can give them 30min they can change the wording for me to best suit the invitation. 🤯 the service was mindblowing!! I will highly recommend mini-epic and their team to take care of your party invitation! They really did make me one very happy Mommy!! Thank you Mini epic and your team!!"
"Wow, how easy was that! No more going to the card shop, buying a stamp then posting a physical card! Virtual bespoke birthday messages all the way for me now. Thank you Mini-Epic you have now added so much more time onto my life."
"The easiest and coolest way to send an invite! Thank you Mini-Epic! I will be back!"
"What an amazing service! These video invites are amazing. They're personalised and animated. They're videos that you can send them through WhatsApp, Facebook or email. What more could you ask for?"
"What an amazing service, the cutest personalised animation invite I have come across. So much more imaginative than a plain invitation or paperless post! I used a rainbow theme for my daughter, i love the music, the 'bounciness', I asked via the messenger service on the web page if I could use it with Whats app and had an immediate response with step by step instructions of how I could do this with a follow up of whether I managed it ok... All the mums on the email and whats app group have asked how they get one themselves, and no one has not commented on how cute it is. I feel quite smug ;) Thanks Mini Epic."
"The party started from the moment our guests opened their video invites. What a way to make an instant amazing impression! Mini-Epic is like nothing you've seen before. Paper invites, plain-text emails or expensive static e-cards are thing of the past. Mini-Epic invites are personal, engaging and exciting. My kids ask to watch the invite over and over again, giggling in the background. For a moment, they actually think I'm cool because I found these incredible invites. Super easy fast and set up; large selection of creative and humorous invites; best pricing and a huge "wow" impact! Love it!"
"Simply fantastic! My children were blown away by seeing themselves appear in their own personalised video invitation within seconds. Saved me a lot of time and effort and couldn't believe how affordable it was. Most importantly they are just so much fun."
"Mini-epic provided a great sercice and great invitations for my daughter's 4th birthday party . There is also a RSVP section that keeps you updated to who is and cant attend. I was very pleased with the invitations and everyone who received them thought this was a great way of sending party invites ."
"Product is unbelievable and the price is fantastic. I can't see me sending invitations any other way in the future."
Mini-Epic is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews