Miller & Carter Northampton, Northamptonshire Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Miller & Carter Northampton, Northamptonshire

Talavera Way, Northampton NN3 8RN, UK

Tell us how Miller & Carter Northampton, Northamptonshire made you happy

Telephone
"My husband had booked a table here for my Birthday on the 5th January. We had showed the waitress my phone which had the e-mail from Miller and Carter for a free glass of fizz for my birthday. She first told us that it would be six glasses which I thought a bit odd, but then came back and said it would only be two. I ordered the 8 oz Rump steak and my husband had another steak. Mine was very tough and chewy and I did not enjoy it at all. I did mention this to the waitress when she said was everything ok with the meal. I thought perhaps something may of been done about this but this didn't happen. Then when we got home and looked at the bill we had been charged for the fizz. Not impressed at all. This has now been refunded but I am afraid I will not be visiting this place again. It ruined my birthday."
"Love the food- quite expensive but you get what you pay for"
Miller & Carter Northampton, Northamptonshire is rated 4.00 based on 2 reviews