Military 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military 1st
Over 7 Days
Read Military 1st Reviews

About Military 1st:

Military 1st is a trading name of MMG Trading Ltd.

Established in 2008, the Military 1st is an online retailer specialising in first-rate outdoor and combat clothing and tactical footwear, as well as camping and bushcraft equipment and accessories. We are proud of our continuously growing range of high-quality products from the world's best-known brands, and in excellent prices, along with the fastest possible delivery and the highest level of customer service.

info@military1st.co.uk

Military 1st 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Karl Byrne
Military 1st 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Declan Marshall
I ordered my package weeks ago, after emailing to see where it could be i was told It was lost, I asked to re-order and send it last week and have yet to receive anything again, I'm not sure if this is courier issue or the company. Paid express delivery also to get it quicker as I needed some of the items for work reasons that I then had to go without.
Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am really sorry for the problems you have experienced. As far as we can see our Customer Service has been in touch. If you require any further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team: info@military1st.co.uk Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Military1st
Happy with purchase and delivery time, have bought several times from Military 1st and would definitely recommend
Very good standard and low prices .I love the bdu clothing been an ex military. Highly recommended šŸ‘Œ
As a soldier for 28 years and now a security contractor I find military 1st gear excellent, very high quality and reasonably priced, designed for various scenarios and climates, doesn't let you down
I've bought a pentagon boots. Didn't expect them so good! I love them. Thanks Military 1st. Great service.!šŸ‘
Good site, easy to navigate, order dispatched and received in good time, quality of items purchased was excellent and as described. Top marks.
Ordered 3 sleeping bags had them in ireland in 3 days,very warm and seem good quality so far
Great quality items, but preferred when postage was free.
All good as always
Nice jumper fast shipping
Military 1st.Military 1st.Military 1st.Military 1st.
Great value and quality. Iā€™m a repeat customer and never been disappointed
Excellent company and First-class products I would highly recommend to anyone. Also delivery is very fast. šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
Thank you lads. Well done! Good material made from! Good looking thing! Thank you
found these boots slightly big at first tried a heavier sock and they fit perfectly. taking a little while to break in but so far very comfortable.
Great selection, I ordered Helikon trousers and a belt. The fit was as expected. Quick response to a query about the delivery. Would order again and have recommended Military 1st to a few people I know.
Very happy with my purchase ! Delivered quickly !
My order came quickly. It was exactly as described and high quality. Thanks
Baugh the a pair of boots from military . ie very quick delivery and boots are perfect will b shopping again soon for more
Military 1st 5 star review on 18th February 2021
The jacket was the right size and very warm, fast delivery, very happy and 100% will do more shopping here šŸ‘
Military 1st is rated 4.40 based on 698 reviews