Military 1st Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Military 1st Reviews

About Military 1st:

Military 1st is a trading name of MMG Trading Ltd.

Established in 2008, the Military 1st is an online retailer specialising in first-rate outdoor and combat clothing and tactical footwear, as well as camping and bushcraft equipment and accessories. We are proud of our continuously growing range of high-quality products from the world's best-known brands, and in excellent prices, along with the fastest possible delivery and the highest level of customer service.

info@military1st.co.uk

Military 1st 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Karl Byrne
Military 1st 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Declan Marshall
They quickly took my money and I still don't have the product. 16 emails later, excuses but no product. I was instructed by Mike to go look on other peoples' porches. Not going to do that. They don't deliver in my small town door to door through the post office anyway. Going door to door is still an inane and assinine resolution to a failed delivery. Last message was they were having delays. They only rely on Trust Pilot for complaints and I don't want to sign up with Trust Pilot or Facebook. Period. So hopefully this site will warn someone making a decision to spend money.
I've ordered a "Klean Kanteen" bottle from Military 1st. After a short time usage of the bottle, bumps on the bottom of the bottle, which cause the bottle to fall over all the time. It is really annoying, so I contacted the costumer service of Military 1st. They said it is a mechanical fault and they can not do anything about it. I'm disappointed from the costumer service as well as the items quality.
Most of these incompetent fools reviews are fake. 20,000+ reviews from users with 1 review to their name
On a $200 order, I'm being hit with $80 worth of duties/taxes/brokerage fees. That's ridiculous. I've never been hit so hard with fees when ordering clothing internationally before. If I had known that before ordering, I wouldn't have ordered at all. Do not recommend, will likely not be purchasing again. DO NOT ORDER FROM CANADA
Military 1st is rated 4.42 based on 736 reviews