Military 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military 1st
Over 7 Days
Read Military 1st Reviews

About Military 1st:

Military 1st is a trading name of MMG Trading Ltd.

Established in 2008, the Military 1st is an online retailer specialising in first-rate outdoor and combat clothing and tactical footwear, as well as camping and bushcraft equipment and accessories. We are proud of our continuously growing range of high-quality products from the world's best-known brands, and in excellent prices, along with the fastest possible delivery and the highest level of customer service.

info@military1st.co.uk

Karl Byrne
Military 1st 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Declan Marshall
Arrived on time and got exactly what I paid for. Well satisfied. 👍
I'm always pleased with the quality and speed of delivery (even during this pandemic). Never disappointed when I get a package from here.
good product as expected
Good choice of items of good quality, for a fair price.
Great, selection, quality and value.
Nice material - durable and well made. Love the woodland camo print and true to fit. My only issue with the cargo shorts. Was, I found the leg width was too baggy. So I had them altered by an inch for a more tapered fit.
Got a viper tactical Harrison Rucksack. I like the quality of the construction. It feels strong. Plenty of Molle attachments and the fabric feels waterproof. Haven't really tested it yet so not sure how it will perform in the rain. Wait and see!
Easy to order good delivery. Happy overall
Boots fit perfectly but unfortunately zip stuck after first outing
Took longer to deliver, over 2 weeks but very good quality gear. Will buy again
As always I am very happy with my purchases. Fast delivery Great quality of product Excellent value I will be returning again Thank You Military 1st
as expected
Arived on time everything 100% boots grand no problems
I'm very happy with the service and quality of the top I ordered . I was a bit out with sizing , it was a little larger than advertised but coming into winter it will be more use as I'll be wearing layers
Good quality merchandise at good prices , but not always great selection in sizes available
Very good service my order was very quick getting to me
I recently bought a long sleeve dry flo polo shirt and it was perfect except the sleeves were a little short they were easily 2 inch short of my wrist
Very efficient and good quality clothing!I will shop with them again
Bought these as a back up pair. Was pleasantly surprised the build and optic quality is so good at this price point. Decent carry pouch
Great clothing but not always in stock
Military 1st is rated 4.42 based on 729 reviews