Military 1st Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military 1st
Over 7 Days
Read Military 1st Reviews

About Military 1st:

Military 1st is a trading name of MMG Trading Ltd.

Established in 2008, the Military 1st is an online retailer specialising in first-rate outdoor and combat clothing and tactical footwear, as well as camping and bushcraft equipment and accessories. We are proud of our continuously growing range of high-quality products from the world's best-known brands, and in excellent prices, along with the fastest possible delivery and the highest level of customer service.

info@military1st.co.uk

Military 1st 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Karl Byrne
Military 1st 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Declan Marshall
I recently purchased 3 pairs of bdu shorts. Unfortunately I ordered them too small and had to return them for a larger size. The quality of the garments was excellent and the returns process was quite easy. I am looking forward to receiving my larger shorts. 👍
Very fast and very good quality of the material
Hat was 58in very tight most medium hats are 59in which would have been perfect
Good quality and it arrived my order on time
Very good value and service. Delivered in a couple of days. Will definitely order from this site again
Always very happy with Military1st, top notch gear and brilliant customer service along with impeccable postage.
Ordered a canvas bag, it did not arrive as it was unfortunately lost in transit. Kat in customer support resolved the issue promptly, and provided me with a refund for the missing delivery.
Dear Customer, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As far as we can see our Customer Service has been in touch. If you require any further assistance, please contact our Customer Service Team: info@military1st.co.uk Once again, apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Military1st
Very quick postage service to ireland. Also excellent quality products. Over all great service 👍
He love the Bag Very nice and Good size
Really good delivery time, good product, an no messing with what they say they're advertising, and what they're actually advertising
High value products. Easily navigable website. Fast and efficient service. Recommended.
All orders top class
good 10 out of 10
I have ordered from Military first quite a few times over the last few years. I have never had any problems with packaging or delivery. I can't say what their returns service is like as I have never had to return anything but I am sure it would also be excellent. Everything I have ordered has been of excellent quality. I would highly recommend them and will continue to be a customer for years to come, unless they get "Woke" (go broke) but I don't see that happening anytime soon thankfully. Picture attached is myself with my new sling pack whilst the Fuzz are watching me.
Military 1st 5 star review on 10th April 2021
I am happy with the product and the quick delivery, thanks a lot
Will purchase again,good quality,service & delivery....A++++
Great product reasonably priced quickly delivered
Brilliant got a pair of boots got them very fast. Would definitely recommend 👍🏻👍🏻
Very good quality
Got a Militec fishing vest, super item. A pair of ranger trousers, buttons too big for holes, legs enormous length and width, waist too low so sent them back. Great returns system. A bit expensive at 10e for a small box 80 miles. Still at least they have it all covered. In the past some items I ordered ( shirts) had the most weird sizing so be careful. Asian fits for western world do not work.
Military 1st is rated 4.42 based on 708 reviews