Military Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Military Direct
Read Military Direct Reviews

About Military Direct:

As part of a company that was established in 1850 they are specialists in supplying Ceremonial Accoutrements & Uniform to our Armed Forces as well as the Police, Fire, NHS and rescue services. They also supply a wide range of top branded field equipment, camping gear, survival kit, waterproof clothing and more. Military Direct is a proud signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant and currently holds the Silver ERS award.
Returns are simple and hassle free within 31 days, shipments are available worldwide and the customer service team is available round the clock so you can buy in confidence.

Very poor payed for next day delivery and has been two weeks and still no word in when I will receive my items
Paid for next day delivery at 7 in the morning. Item arrived three days later. Not acceptable. No response from them when I asked what was going on. I think they only sent the item because I hadn't received a item dispatch confirmation then I find that I wasn't actually purchasing from Miltary.Direct, it was another company called Ammo & Co. Will be buying from Military 1st next time. These lot even had the cheek to ask me how I rated their "help" with my complaint. Cowboys.
It still hasn't been delivered !
I ordered 2 items and normal 3-5 day delivery. After 6 days I still had no update on my order status and when I contacted it took a further day to be told 1 item was out of stock, although not stated at the time on the site and also still not stated when I checked after, I must now wait a further 7-10 days for 1 of my items. I ordered these items as I am on exercise next weekend and needed them both.

Not ideal situation to be in and I would now think twice before ordering from Military Direct again.
Charged for an order I didn’t receive, and complaints department ignored my messages for three weeks! Still not resolved. Very dissatisfied.
Hello. For the order you have reviewed your order was placed on the 30th, shipped on the 31st and delivered on the 1st. I can see one order did get returned to us undelivered which we sent out again via DPD. I hope you have now received these. If you still have any issues please do get in touch and we will be happy to help you. Thank you
3rd review you have sent me pity your services haven’t sent the actual product I ordered way back when.

Please delete my email address and sending me reviews and adverts as I quite clearly will not be using your services again.

The role has finished now do the patch is now not needed thank you for wasting my hard earned money on a badge you couldn’t even post!
I never received this item yet you have sent 3 review requests, definitely won’t be buying anything from you or promoting you too friend!
I ordered and then got informed out of stock
haven't received it yet
They just order the product from amazon and charge you £4 delivery fee, it’s a joke that’s disgusting will never be ordering from this vile company again
Item hasn’t arrived and no response from the retailer
Sent me wrong colour of gloves
Good prices but but three weeks to deliver!!
Not very helpful
Wrong items sent. After returning items i had to contact them 6 times via email and twice by phone before I got a refund. It was as if they had forgotten I ever placed the order and I had to prove order placement/postal return to get anything done. Not impressed. Won't be placing any orders in future.
Said was in stock when ordered and didn’t receive it till 5 weeks later due to supposedly not being in stock
Parcel sent to Wrong address
I paid an extra £5.00 for next day delivery, however, my order was not delivered until a week after I placed the order.
Received my order today, not happy with size and quantity of the product very disappointed will be returning them.
The DMS Ankle Boots were not size 11 as ordered. In fact the actual boot size on the soles had been scrubbed to be unreadable (deliberately?) making it hard to establish what size they are. They look equivalent to a size 9.
Military Direct is rated 4.62 based on 475 reviews