MilibooUK Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does MilibooUK deliver?

How can I contact MilibooUK?
Click Here

Tell us how MilibooUK made you happy

"Extremely disappointing experience with Miliboo, which is a real shame as I genuinely believe that they have something in their product range and offering. That potential is completely overshadowed with the most inept Customer Service I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. The Customer Accounts area of the website is appalling, whereby you have to raise tickets and wait days on end for a response, which then often comes back in French! Not the best experience on their .co.uk domain. I purchased a set of kitchen counter stools which were actually very nice and of good quality, however I mistakenly got my measurements wrong and had to return at my own expense. Miliboo wanted £75 to return the item via their courier - the item cost was only £130. These had to be sent back to France, which I didn't know at the time of ordering. I also purchased a media unit, which again is good quality and well made. Unfortunately one of the drawer runners is broken and I've since spent 2 weeks on Live Chat and email trying to get a simple replacement part which is becoming near impossible. I've had an incomplete media unit with missing drawer in my living room for over a fortnight with bizarre replies from Miliboo. Every communication is always "with a colleague" or "with head office" with little done to resolve issues. Live Chat is extremely unhelpful and often feels like they just want to get rid of you... As I said, such a shame as I'm a big fan of the product range. Products look and feel design-led and the walnut media unit I bought is a real statement piece in the living room. (Pity it's not finished yet!) If Miliboo are vertically integrated from design, manufacture & control to selling directly through their website, then it's really disappointing that Customer Service and elements of their website let such good product down. The website, post purchase experience and customer services certainly need a review. If there's anything more I can input to help, then I'd be more than happy to."
Are you MilibooUK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"All went wrong with the delivery. They even delivered the product with the wrong color and took them more than 2 weeks to replace it with no compensation at all. Very unsatisfied with the customer service, not recommended at all."
MilibooUK is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews