Miele Co Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Miele Co

How would you rate Miele Co ?

Phillip TEAGUE
"Price was lower than the usual retailers, delivery included and superfast ."
Callum
"I have just installed and used my £1200 miele single oven for the first time. So far im very disappointed with the build quality. I had a Siemens oven before and i think the build quality was better. What is most disappointing about the oven is that is smokes alot. In fact I have never seen an oven smoke anywhere near as much. Miele customer service have been dismissive of the issue and have said they could arrange a call out in a week. Not really what you would expect from such a premium brand."
Callum