Miele Co Reviews

Tell us how Miele Co made you happy

1 - 2 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Brilliant products 100%"
Are you Miele Co? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have a miele coffee machine, over the past year i have had 3 repairs. The product is only 4 years old. It seems the plastic has became brittle already."
"Price was lower than the usual retailers, delivery included and superfast ."
"I have just installed and used my £1200 miele single oven for the first time. So far im very disappointed with the build quality. I had a Siemens oven before and i think the build quality was better. What is most disappointing about the oven is that is smokes alot. In fact I have never seen an oven smoke anywhere near as much. Miele customer service have been dismissive of the issue and have said they could arrange a call out in a week. Not really what you would expect from such a premium brand."
Miele Co is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews