Midland Flags Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Midland Flags

About Midland Flags: The UK's Largest Online Flag Shop

How would you rate Midland Flags ?

"A good selection of flags and great delivery"
"Very efficient service."
"The flag is very good, as expected. Although originally the wrong flag arrived, but after a phone call to yourselves and talking to a very nice lady, the right one was sent by return post. A very good service."
"Great service, ordered 2 flags which arrived the next day."
"My order arrived within three days and was exactly as I expected. Good price and friendly service."
"Amazed to find Trinidad and Tobago flags available! Very reasonably priced and my last minute order arrived very speedily in time for my party. Good quality too."
"Every order I have placed arrives OK. Often early."
"Quick and easy order which arrived on the early side of standard delivery"
"never been delivered"
"Easy process. Good quality flag delivered within anticipated time frame. Happy customer"
"Ordered three flags and have been very pleased with them so far!"
"Perfectly printed and crafted in every way. I could find no fault with any part of the product. It was of high quality and also packaged sensibly."
"Very fast service & quality product."
"Thank you for the excellent service. The flags arrived on time and the Union Flag was correct! I will recommend your company and will be ordering again from you, for our next event."
"Just right for showing were I have been"
"Expensive with pand p"
"excellent value for the money"
"Great service. Quick and easy."
"Being all organised, I ordered some flags for Remembrance Sunday in a couple of months time. The website was easy to navigate and order. Once ordered, the flags came very quickly. The service I received was excellent. Thank you."
"Love the flag but was sorry it didn’t have a toggle at the top. Not easy to use."
Midland Flags is rated 4.77 based on 93 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!