Micro Direct Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Micro Direct

How would you rate Micro Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Korey

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Micro Direct in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Bought a computer from a Microdirect, came to me with no original box, the seal was broken, item was used, however they advertised the computer was new. Tried to contact them through various avenues, but once they have your money they do not want to know. They refused to refund in full, even though it was their fault entirely. This company has has changed its name before and address and went into administration before. I do believe they would go bankrupt if they keep this service up. I will Never buy from Microdirect again. I am most certainly buying from John a Lewis, I would rather have peace of mind it's from a reputable company, they will give you 2 years warranty free and if any problems, they would not hesitate to refund you. Microdirect it totally the opposite, they awful and are a disgrace. Do not buy they try to give you a credit note instead of your hard earned money."
"Poor - I rang them up and they did not have a clue!!! They had the wrong pictures of the models so firstly that does not exactlu give you the right impression - if they cant be bothered to get the right image what sort of service can one expect??? Also, spoke to a sales man - he said he knew nothing more than what was written on the website - VERY HELPFUL!!!! Written By Harris Boyle On Unbeatable.co.uk"
"bought speakers that where faulty - when i returned them with 7 days i was charged either a restocking fee or a testing fee if the items were not faulty. Guess what they tested the faulty speakers and told me they were not faulty and charged me a testing fee. What a con!!! Put trading standards on to them. Written By nick clark On Unbeatable.co.uk"
Micro Direct is rated 1.33 based on 3 reviews