Michael Jones & Company Ltd Reviews

Read Michael Jones & Company Ltd Reviews

01903213281

Chapelworth House, 22-26 Chapel Road, Worthing

Tell us how Michael Jones & Company Ltd made you happy
All the staff are so helpful and pleasant. We’ve been kept up to date with what’s happening with our properties.
They help us through a long and painful purchase keeping us up-to-date as much as possible which really helped, thank you.
Always helpful
Excellent service from all staff at lancing dealt brilliantly through the sale of my property
I recently bought a house through your company and had a lot of dealings with Mark, Sales Progresser. He kept me fully informed all the way, answering every question I had. He was always polite, amusing and attentive to every detail. Thank you Mark and Michael Jones.
My experience is that of a professional organisation that kept me informed when necessary of developments and I am happy to recommend their services.
I found James Ryan to be an exceptional estate agent who provided very good clear advice and reassurance. He has been a total pleasure to deal with. He is an excwellent asset to your service.
We've are moving to Lancing from Brighton and the service we've received from Gary and the team at Michael Jones has been EXCEPTIONAL. It's rare to find an estate agent these days who you feel like recommending but in this case, I can't recommend them highly enough. Bravo Michael Jones & Co Lancing - it's a 10 from us!
Every step of the way, my experience with Michael Jones has been a positive one. Particularly want to shout out to Jane Tomlinson who held my hand and helped enormously keeping on top of my exceptionally tardy solicitors. Liaising perfectly between both law firms, vendor and purchaser, going the extra mile, making a potentially stressful transaction run much more smoothly.
Both Lisa and beki were brilliant in getting me into my new flat! Professional, friendly service. Well done ladies :)
Lettings department are very efficient. Any maintenance problems are dealt with promptly and the staff are always very helpful.
(Michael Jones, Worthing, BN11 1BE) - Posted 3 months ago
We have been helped to no end by michael jones. They have helped and supported us throughout our renting experience.
I received excellent service from Michael Jones & Company.
Paul has been brilliant at communication and service and a pleasure to deal with.
Thank you Darren for everything, very happy with the service Michael Jones provided. I’m in sales and appreciate we were not the only ones you we’re looking after and as I say happy with everything, the only thing that would make me tick a 5 star is a little more contact even if it’s the same information buying and selling you have no control Solicitors hold you by the short and curley’s!! We need to feel included so regular updates are essential. All the best and would 100% recommend you thank you.
Very helpful guys thank you all so much.
very good customer service!
Michael Jones & Company Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 17 reviews