Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents
Read Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

About Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents:

Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

2 Mead Road, Abbeymead, Gloucester

We have loved our experience of renting with Michael Tuck. Rob was so helpful, and super attentive to our needs. He showed myself round for a house tour which I loved, helped the process run as smoothly and as quickly as we liked. He also allowed my partner to see the house again once we had the let agreed which was great. Overall rob has been fantastic and we’re very thankful!
We would like to thank Jane for all her help and advice all through the process of buying our new home . Jane has been an absolute pleasure to deal . Nothing too much trouble and has always been there for us when we don’t understand something and has explained it to us . Jane is a great asset to the team and Micheal Tuck . Thank you Jane for everything. Robert and Argel
I purchased a house through Otis and he was a great help couldn’t do enough for us and was always at the end of the phone whenever we needed him Wouldn’t use anyone else now highly recommended!
Graham made the whole experience a great one, extremely polite, professional and a credit to the company, thank you
This is my first home, so I was worried about everything. Charlie, Miles and Otis were helpful and friendly. They chased things up straight away- either with the seller or by going to the property so as to be able to answer my questions and to put my mind at rest. I am very grateful for the excellent service, and would recommend them to anyone
(Quedgeley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
As in 2006/7, Rob Smith has served us excellently on behalf of Michael Tuck.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Bought my new property via Michael Tuck, and have to say Chloe was amazing, allways helping and keeping me upto date even when there were delays she was always pushing to get the move complete, could not fault the customer service, thanks for all your help
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you to the team at Michael Tuck Abbeymead, especially Chloe and Tony for facilitating the quick and very smooth sale of my property. Professional, responsive and very pleasant to deal with. I would recommend this estate agents without hesitation.
Great Service
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
Extremely satisfied with the service and the level of professionalism. My letting agent was beyond helpful, patient and appeasing to my deficiencies as an international client and for that I'm grateful. Thank you Rob.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 1 month ago
Cannot recommend Michael Tucks enough, absolutely professional, polite and efficient, from start to finish, if your looking to sell, buy or rent, then there’s only one company for you, 5 stars. With a special mention to James, who went the extra mile to make our whole experience smooth and hassle free. Andy
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
We have been pleased with the service we have received from Michael Tuck Estate Agents especially from Lianne who we have been dealing with from the start to the end. Her communication has always been quick and has been available to answer any questions. Thank you for finding us a suitable tenant efficiently. We hope the service continues.
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
i have recently used Michael Tuck Estate Agent to sell my property. I found Mile Pledger to be extremely helpful and informative and he kept me informed during all stages of the sale, which went through without any problems.
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
Always helpful and available.
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 month ago
Charlie has been so helpful, couldn’t of asked for more.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 1 month ago
We have used Michael Tuck for letting and now selling our apartment. We have been especially impressed with Chloe and Tony who have been very helpful during our rather prolonged sale process. They have kept us informed all the way through. Excellent service. Thank you.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 month ago
I have had dealings with many estate agents and Michael Tuck are brilliant in particular Charlie who has regularly updated me and made sure things ran smoothly while I was at work, his communication was of the highest standard and I have been impressed with MT from start to finish in buying an investment property.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 2 months ago
Professional and courteous, highly recommend
(Quedgeley) - Posted 2 months ago
we are delighted with the service that we received from the Company. We had plenty of viewings in the first place and then after accepting a lower offer, had a long and frustrating time waiting for the rest of the chain to catch up. I don’t think everyone in the chain was being honest with us but we decided to hang on in there. Then we agreed another price reduction to allow the buyer’s purchasers to proceed and it has taken from December 2020 to now to get an exchange. During that time we have been kept informed and our telephone calls were handled happily and cheerfully by Chloe, Tony and Giles. We thank you all.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 2 months ago
Very helpful, always quick to respond and happy to sort of issues
Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents is rated 4.91 based on 468 reviews