Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents
Read Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

About Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents:

Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews | 23rd December 2019
Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents 5 star review on 10th August 2016
Christina Thring
More Photos & Videos
I was very pleased with how Michael Tuck Estate Agents dealt with the sale of my property. From the initial phone call to the day of completion, the whole team has been extremely professional. In particular, I felt that Matt with his expert knowledge of the industry and area was able to give me realistic valuations and good advice. He achieved the price that I had hoped for and I was kept in the loop throughout the process.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 year ago
Michael Tuck were fantastic estate agents to deal with throughout the process of my recent property purchase. The entire process was handled professionally from start to finish and showed the company to be fully deserving of a 5 star rating. Callum was very helpful and deserves a special mention for all his help along the way. I’d definitely recommend Michael Tuck and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again in future.
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 year ago
Deservedly I suspect one of the foremost EA's in Gloucester - can't find anything to grumble about
Company is a pleasure to do business with - good balance of friendly advice and professionalism. Always feel staff are doing their best.
Not had the chance to meet all of them but manager Matt W was always available, efficient, cheerful and reassuring - no doubt much valued by MTEA
Happy to recommend ++

Ivor Smith
Excellent friendly staff
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 year ago
Matt and Tony you have been absolute stars throughout the whole time.

Your patience, customer service and professionalism have been second to none.

I will continue to recommend your service to others and will always opt to use you again in the future.

Thank you so much for everything you have done and advised, your straight talking has been invaluable.

Very good value for money.

Many thanks

Mrs Leanne Santos
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for getting my my dream home!!
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 year ago
Brilliant service by both Matt and Tony. Our first purchase with them fell through, but they managed to find us a second property within days of losing the first and we haven’t looked back since. Highly recommended.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 year ago
Professional and friendly support, to give me all the information needed to make an informed decision.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 year ago
Charlie Hitchman could not have been more helpful in finding a buyer and seeing the sale through. Excellent service.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 1 year ago
Pleased with service from Matt and the rest of the team. I was kept informed throughout the sale and appreciated text updates in particular when I was working and telephone conversations also when needed. Useful to see interest figures in the property also.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazingly quick sale, but more importantly a simply outstanding service. Clear and quick communication, calm with us when we worrying, punctual and totally professional. Worth every penny of the fees paid. Hugely grateful.
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 year ago
I cannot speak highly enough with regard to the Michael Tuck team in Abbeymead, Gloucester
My house sale was a very difficult process, and in particular, your Branch Manager Matt Wasley was quite frankly amazing.
Matt went over and above any expectations and ensured that the process was concluded.
I really appreciate the professionalism and efforts that Matt and his team made and without his attitude and flexibility I am not sure that we would have completed when we did.
Always available, always positive and kept his promises
Many, many thanks
Steve Warriner
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 year ago
Absolutely brilliant service from start to finish. Matt Wasley in particular has been outstanding. A genuinely nice guy who will do whatever he can to help, this man deserves a raise. Yasmin has also been brilliant. If i had to start the process again i wouldnt use any other agents. Thank you.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 year ago
Very thorough and professional both Kurt and Heather.Very easy to deal with.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you to everyone involved at Michael tuck estate agents. Friendly, helpful, professional too. I would recommend this branch at Quedgeley and with Charlie Hitchman who is the branch manager, someone who helped me every step of the way to buying my property thank you.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 1 year ago
I have found all the staff at the Quedgeley office very friendly,professional and eager to help. I would certainly recommend them to someone looking for an estate agent.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 1 year ago
Michael Tuck have been great through the selling process. Matt Wasley was great at keeping me informed with the viewings and the next steps. Sue Sysum has been wonderful with liaising and managing third parties throughout the period and keeping me updated.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 1 year ago
I was really nervous about purchasing a property and had no.knowledge of what to expect. I was totally reassured by Hayley Birch who was on hand to answer any questions I had. She has gone above and beyond to ensure that everything has gone as smoothly as possible for me and I had such faith in her professionalism and knowledge. It was a pleasure to meet her. I also spoke to Kirsty on occasions who was also very helpful.
(New Homes) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service from initial viewing to completion of Tenancy Agreement. Everyone very helpful, we dealt with Lianne who was always quick to respond with any queries we had.
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 year ago
An excellent service from a professional company, you would expect and receive nothing less than their full attention to detail.
A big thank you to Tony and the team, highly recommended.
Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents is rated 4.90 based on 401 reviews