Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents
Read Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

About Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents:

Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

2 Mead Road, Abbeymead, Gloucester

The service we received from Lianne was perfect, not a bad word to be said. She responded to us quickly every time and kept us in the loop. Everything went very smoothly and it helped that Lianne was such a lovely lady it made our experience so much easier. Lianne was so welcoming and friendly, a real credit to your team! Thank you x
(Gloucester) - Posted 10 months ago
Sold my house for exactly what we wanted and always answered the phone ! Top service, would definitely use again.
(Gloucester) - Posted 10 months ago
I used Micheal Tuck because my daughter is purchasing a property through them and they have been professional and helpful. I have been happy with how Otis explained the process and how Tony has kept us updated throughout, would be more than happy to recommend to others.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 10 months ago
Received great service from Claire and Lianne, making my letting experience go smoothly.
(Gloucester) - Posted 11 months ago
Amazing service, Charlie, Chloe & Tony were always on the other side of the phone waiting too help. Would definitely recommend
(Abbeymead) - Posted 11 months ago
“Thank you Charlie, for your professional and friendly service. Everything explained clearly and thoroughly throughout the process. I would definitely recommend Michael Tuck as an agent to buy or sell your house with.”
(Quedgeley) - Posted 11 months ago
Recently bought a buy to let property which Michael Tuck Abbeymead have let out & are now managing, James & Kurt have been great whilst Heather has been brilliant at keeping us informed of any developments
(Abbeymead) - Posted 11 months ago
Nothing but good words to say about Michael Tuck, they found our perfect property and were on hand through out the process to answer any queries or get us in to see the property at such an awkward time in the world. Otis, Miles and Sue were all so polite and made the process very easy and pleasant. Thank you for making our first property such a good experience.
(Gloucester) - Posted 11 months ago
I have recently bought and sold through the Gloucester branches and cannot praise Miles and the team highly enough. In what has been a very testing time for the industry, Miles and all the staff have worked tirelessly in my purchase and even more so my sale. Their drive and communication skills have been amazing. Thoroughly recommend Tucks every time. Special thanks to Otis. Thank you guys it’s been an absolute pleasure.
(Gloucester) - Posted 11 months ago
Having had my property vacant for 6 months with another agent, I called and spoke to Lianne. She gave me confidence she could help and true to her word it was let within a week! I am delighted, the tenant moved in today. Lianne is a pure asset to your business, lovely lady, great communication and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you xx
(Quedgeley) - Posted 11 months ago
Miles helped us with selling our mums home after she passed away. He made the process, which was very hard for us, simple and straight forward, and for that we will be eternally grateful.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 1 year ago
Service was great, very friendly and professional. Any issues were dealt with and chased in a very timely manner. Tony Sysum runs a good team and all are very approachable and easy to work with.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 year ago
First rate team at the Quedgeley office. On the ball at all times. Would thoroughly recommend letting through them.
5 stars for this great team that kept us updated along the whole process of buying a property, always on time for viewings, polite, happy, extremely helpful and knowledgeable, The whole process was made a lot easier using Michael Tuck Estate Agents and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them in the future if ever needed.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 year ago
Miles has gone above and beyond to support us during a very difficult process. He has been responsive and helpful in his support even during non working hours. Miles with his support made the process bearable
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 year ago
Despite the delay in the house purchase thanks to Covid19, Charlie kept me up to date. He helped chase answers and communicate throughout the chain. I had viewed multiple houses with Michael Tuck, with the help of Miles, Charlie and Otis- they were all really helpful and friendly!
(Quedgeley) - Posted 1 year ago
Matt, Tony and John, Abbeymead branch, supported us during very difficult circumstances (and we don't just mean Covid!) They were unfailingly courteous and returned phone calls and emails promptly. The same applies to other staff when answering queries etc.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service and friendly staff always happy to help. Tony handled the purchase superbly. Very impressed and would use again.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service provided by Lianne Hancox. Admire the High standards of Michael Tuck & Co. Best Regards John Fernando
(Gloucester) - Posted 1 year ago
Rob from Michael Tuck Quedgeley was absolutely amazing at helping me finding a property to rent. He did viewings of quite a few properties and helped me find the perfect one for myself and my two children. The whole process was simple and as stress free as it could be.
Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents is rated 4.91 based on 468 reviews