Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents
Read Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

About Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents:

Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

2 Mead Road, Abbeymead, Gloucester

Hi I would like to say a big thank you to all at Michael Tucks for a great service, for the selling my house.and also the purchase of my now apartment, I would recommend your service to anyone who needs the services of Michael Tucks,Thank you once again yours sincerely Dale Jones
(Abbeymead) - Posted 6 months ago
As a buyer of a property I was very impressed with the helpfulness shown by all staff members I spoke to.
(Gloucester) - Posted 6 months ago
Outstanding service. Miles and Otis who dealt with our property sale were excellent. They offered a quick response to our calls and emails and their communication was clear at all times. They went above and beyond in their explanations of the Gloucester property market and the options for our own property. Where others had let us down, Michael Tuck delivered!
(Gloucester) - Posted 6 months ago
I cannot fault this Agent. Ian really looked after us from beginning to end. We felt they really cared.
(Gloucester) - Posted 6 months ago
I'd highly recommend Michael Tuck who found us an ideal rental, and who dealt with the tenancy quickly and efficiently.
(Gloucester) - Posted 6 months ago
Excellent service from Michael Tucks. My business partner and I have recently completed a purchase of a property in Gloucester. Our points of contact were Miles Pledger and Otis Brown and they were always very quick to respond to any queries. During this pandemic, the solicitors work took slightly longer than usual - but relations and expectations between buyer and seller were well managed. We viewed the house 3 times with Miles and each visit was Covid safe. Would happily use again
(Gloucester) - Posted 6 months ago
were very good at answering calls and enquiries and remained patient when things were not always going to plan.
Miles and Otis were both very friendly and courteous, kept me informed regularly with the scheduled viewings, always on hand to answer queries. I selected Michael Tuck based in my perception of them knowing the locality, market and clients and this was found to be totally correct. Once the sale was agreed remained in touch very helpful in co-ordinating with buyer and their solicitors in what ended up being a long drawn out transaction. I would very much like to thank you for your service and would not hesitate to recommend.
All good. No problems
(Abbeymead) - Posted 7 months ago
We bought our first house through Michael Tuck and some years later we went back to them to sell, our purchase was also through them and they were unbelievably helpful. Would definitely recommend them to anyone, as we’d not done it before they were so patient with the millions of questions I had and very informed. Made the whole process much less stressful especially with covid as well. Thank you to Charlie and the team!!
(Quedgeley) - Posted 7 months ago
Miles has been brilliant throughout. Absolutely seamless. Thank you.
(Gloucester) - Posted 8 months ago
Michael Tuck have been a fantastic letting agents looking after our house for the past 17 years. The staff are professional, approachable and easy to contact. We have recently sold the house with the sales department. Kurt has looked after us incredibly well during the 17 years of lettings and Tony, Andy and Chloe have made the selling very easy. Thank you
(Abbeymead) - Posted 8 months ago
I cannot praise this Estate Agents enough. Tony from the Sales team helped my 19 year old daughter through each stage of purchasing 21 The Larches in 2017, she was a long way from home and very naive, we relied heavily on the team and they were extremely reliable and helpful. In 2019 we sold the property within the first day of marketing, again first class sales and communication skills. Unfortunately the sale fell through last minute due to purchasers ill health and James from the lettings stepped in to help. We then rented the property out through James and his team - fantastic service, living 4 hours away we were very grateful indeed for this level of professionalism. After tenants left Tony sold the property within a day of marketing. He has helped us through every step of the way. Both Sales and Rental teams are top class, would highly recommend.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 8 months ago
Superb service. Very quick valuation in person. Provided me with lots of sound advice. Highly recommend.
(Gloucester) - Posted 8 months ago
Many thanks to Linda and Emma from the Bristol Road branch who were our main points of contact through our house purchase. Can’t praise them enough for sticking with us through a particularly frustrating conveyance. Communication was excellent. Always friendly whilst maintaining complete professionalism. Quite sure if it wasn’t for these two ladies we wouldn’t be in our lovely new home.
(New Homes) - Posted 8 months ago
Happy from the outset. Otis was very professional with a warm friendly approach. Excellent communications throughout. Quedgeley office always greeted us with a smile and we would we would have no concerns in using Michael Tuck again.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 8 months ago
I have nothing but good words to say about how helpful Michael Tuck have been with my house move. I had Otis assigned to my move and he was so professional throughout. I was probably annoying with the amount of times I wanted to view the property before moving in but this was never any trouble to Otis, he was polite and helpful to myself and also the vulnerable elderly lady I was purchasing from. Any time I was behind with the process, he was quick to give me a call and get things moving, also any time I needed something actioning from the sellers side, Otis actioned straight away and kept me in the loop at all times. The office itself were helpful, any time I called the office I got through immediately and received any help I needed. Can’t recommend Michael Tuck highly enough.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 8 months ago
Couldn’t have been more helpful in the process of buying our home, even with added complications out of everyone’s control. Would highly recommend and if we were to sell we would definitely use them.
(Gloucester) - Posted 9 months ago
All the staff have been great throughout our house move, from the valuation to the sale and completion. Constant contact and communication throughout and they were happy to help with anything. Thank you very much!
(Abbeymead) - Posted 9 months ago
Amazing service especially as they were not my estate agent but were acting for the house I was buying. Tony was so helpful and answered any queries effectively and quickly. I know which agency to use when I sell my house next time!!
(Abbeymead) - Posted 9 months ago