Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents
Read Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents Reviews

About Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents:

Established in 1983, Michael Tuck Estate Agents and Lettings are renowned for their five star customer service and local knowledge.

rtuck@michaeltuck.co.uk

2 Mead Road, Abbeymead, Gloucester

Miles and Charlie were both incredibly helpful, proactive in making sure we had information & always very respectful. They were a pleasure to deal with and made the process of buying a house much easier.
(Gloucester) - Posted 2 months ago
Property marketed and multiple viewings on the same and following day. Offer accepted on day 3, completion a few weeks after. Excellent service and Miles Pledger was brilliant, always on hand to give advice and information couldn’t ask for better. Would definitely recommend using this Agent again.
(Gloucester) - Posted 2 months ago
Charlie and his team were excellent from start to finish. Although receiving higher valuations, we went with Charlie because of his honest opinions on the house value and knowledge of the local market. He delivered by selling the house in 10 days. Communications were always first class from both Charlie Thanks you Charlie and all at Michael Tucks Quedgley.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 2 months ago
It was been a pleasure working with Miles who has put me at ease on every occasion I thought the worst. Have felt very reassured by his experience and valued his view points. Would certainly recommend your company to anyone who asks.
(Gloucester) - Posted 3 months ago
Michael tucks have been extremely helpful and answered any questions regarding my sale and were very prompt at responding to any queries. Miles and Charlie have been amazing especially as I have been really stressed. Can't thank them enough. Limara Lord
(Gloucester) - Posted 3 months ago
So very easy to deal with and always first class results every time.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 3 months ago
I cannot recommend Michael Tuck Estate Agents enough. They were so professional and so prompt with their communication. In particular we would like to mention Charlie for his regular updates and extremely helpful service in the sale of my mothers house. We were in a particularly long chain, and he went over and above to assist us in the communications between the buyers and sellers in order for our chain to proceed. He even contacted Solicitors and helped progress the exchange. We are certain if it wasn’t for him we wouldn’t have sold our house! We cannot thank him and his team enough.
Great company to deal with, responsive, professional and friendly. Miles was a pleasure to deal with, thanks guys!
(Gloucester) - Posted 4 months ago
From the first day we met Miles Pledger, in very extreme circumstances due to Covid, we have been treated very professionally. During the house sale process, Miles kept us up to date and was very helpful in dealing with our queries down to the last phone call we received after the sale completed. We are very grateful for the help and service we received and will recommend Michael Tuck Estate Agents to family and friends. From Nigel Bowen
(Gloucester) - Posted 4 months ago
Tony and his staff were excellent throughout the sale of my mother’s bungalow keeping me updated on the transaction.I Would thoroughly recommend, and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 4 months ago
As a relatively new customer I have found the staff to be both professional and approachable, with particular reference to Kurt and James who ensured everything went smoothly with our move and continue to provide help and support.
(Abbeymead) - Posted 4 months ago
I have been a customer of Michael Tucks for coming up to 2 years now. Being a contact centre manager I know how important customer service is and I must say that Michael Tuck has not disappointed. I would like to highlight Kurt and James for there forever ending support and excellent communication. Their joint efforts have filled me with confidence in the ability to keep my family safe in a home we love. No matter the complexity or need they are always on hand to support and come to some form of reasonable resolution. For this reason I would recommend Michael Tuck to all my family and friends and will hopefully continue to stay a customer of Michaels Tucks until I purchase my own home. Thank you
(Abbeymead) - Posted 4 months ago
Chloe and Tony have looked after us from the start of our very quick purchase. I could have not asked for anything better as a first time buyer they both looked after us and went above and beyond. Picked up our keys today and could not be happier. Thank you so much for everything.
My house sale took soo long, due to a distinct lack of urgency by the solicitors. Miles was very supportive and cheerfully worked hard to constantly chase them up on my behalf. He handled my house sale courteously and efficiently throughout. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Michael Tuck.
(Gloucester) - Posted 4 months ago
Excellent service from Otis and Charlie, assisted with our house purchase. Would use again in the future and would highly recommend. Thanks again to the whole team at the Michael Tuck Quedgeley office.
(Quedgeley) - Posted 4 months ago
As a both a private individual and as property developer I have been using Michael Tuck Homes to sell my properties for the last ten years. During that time they have provided a consistently first class service. In particular ‘Richard’ has always been willing to go above and beyond what is required by offering highly skilled sales negotiation techniques to obtain the best price possible in various and sometimes challenging market conditions. I special mention to a newer member of the team ‘Chloe’ who I had numerous conversations with in my latest sale, she was always friendly and approachable to myself and I am told the buyers and I am certain this would of helped, along with chasing the solicitors to bring my latest sale to a satisfactory conclusion. Thank you all again . Ben
(New Homes) - Posted 4 months ago
As a first time buyer, I was literally clueless! Miles was so helpful throughout the process & made everything straightforward, and he was always happy to help with anything I was unsure about. Any time I contacted the office, all the staff were friendly and happy to help. Thankyou!
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 months ago
As a buyer Michael Tuck were very helpful and easily contactable. I would recommend them and use them in the future.
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 months ago
Thanks to Miles, Charlie and Otis for helping me buy and sell my home. Always efficient and reliable. Made the process straight forward as possible. Thanks again.
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 months ago
All the guys involved with the sell for our property were very professional,but I have to say that Miles Pledger was extremely kind,quick problem solver and trustful. Was really pleasure to deal with you all. Thanks a lot for helping us selling our property. I can wait you to sell our next property 😉 Regards Kiril and Mitra Dimitrovi
Michael Tuck Estate & Letting Agents is rated 4.91 based on 468 reviews