MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR
Read MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Tell us how MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR made you happy
Very fast delivery and very good quality clothes.
Fast shipping to Spain. Good product. Perfect L size. barbour duke. I love
Excellent service, will purchase again.
Fantastic fast delivery, however the item
Comes a lot smaller than expected so returning for the next size
Swift service and shipping, I had the parcel within a few days (from UK to Sweden). An extra plus for the personal note included in the package, certainly not something I am used to from other online shopping experiences.
Amazing service, quality clothes , and very fast delivery, well happy will definately be ordering from this company again . Thank you
Amazing customer service.

My partner is really happy with his Barbour wellies!
I phoned the shop from Ireland for some advice on sizing before purchasing a jacket as a gift for my husband and the gentleman (sorry I didn’t get his name) I spoke to couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful. He took several measurements of the jacket in two different sizes for me and nothing was too much hassle for him. The jacket arrived well packaged with a hand written note of thanks on the receipt (from Kim) which I appreciated and as a result of the over the phone advice I changed the size I ordered and it fits my husband perfectly avoiding a lot of hassle with returns and exchanges and extra costs. It was really refreshing to have such excellent customer service from a store and I will return to this shop online again. I want to acknowledge the excellence and professionalism of the staff at Michael Stewart. Thanks. 😃
Fast shipment (overseas delivery to US in two days!), item as described, great price, very pleased
Went online to buy a Barbour jacket clicked pay now, so why is some company wanting me to download an app from Klarna who say I owe them money. So after hours on the phone waiting to be answered no joy. why is KLarna wanting money I entered into a contract with Michael Stewart menswear. NOT HAPPY AT ALL
Hi Stephen. We've looked further into the issue and you had selected the 'Pay Later' option at checkout, this is why Klarna contacted you for payment once you received the order. I hope this clears up any confusion. I hope otherwise you were pleased with our quick shipping, service and of course your new fantastic Barbour Jacket! All the best, Sam
Speedy delivery, personal touch, good packaging. Excellent
Incredible fast delivery even internationally during times of the pandemic and Brexit, great support and good prices!
Fantastic service , Ordered on line in the morning and collected my order the same day...
Absolutely delighted with my purchase of the Fred Perry hoodie and Boss T.shirt.
Can't wait for Husband to open them on Christmas day.
Thank you for you prompt service and Delivery.
Stay safe and i hope you continue to get many orders .
Easy to purchase and fast delivery!
Great service!
Excellent quick service very reasonable price paid for item.
Amazing service, fast quick and added a personal message on the invoice which was very much appreciated.
Definitely recommended Michael Stewart for both internet shopping and in store shopping once the store is back open.
Barbour shirt - good value and swift international delivery. Very happy.
Very happy with my purchase as was shipped very fast
The pricing for the Barbour International jacket I wanted was excellent value against other suppliers/retailers. Order was delivered quickly. Unfortunately the jacket was to small but as they suggest in their website telephone them to reserve a different size if you want to exchange. This I did with no hassle from the very helpful and friendly staff member. Original jacket to be returned.Excellent service all round and will look to use again.
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,471 reviews