MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR
Read MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Tell us how MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR made you happy
Fantastic service, delivered on time and liked the personal hand written note. I would highly recommend Michael Stewart Menswear.
We hope you are enjoying your purchase. Thank you for taking the time to review us. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Timely delivery considering distance traveled.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very pleased that you are happy with our express delivery service. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear.
I am very grateful for your chinos! They fit me perfectly in size and look gorgeous on me! In addition, the price of this chinos model turned out to be the most affordable of all the online stores in Europe I viewed. Thank you very much, I will recommend you to all my friends!
It was a pleasure to help you out Timofey, we hope you are wearing your chinos with pride! All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Good value for price paid for Item and very quick dispatch of Item
Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate your custom. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Great products and fantastic customer service. Have bought items in-store and online now. Staff are very knowledgeable and genuine and nothing is too much trouble. Online orders arrive quickly and with a hand written 'thank you' which is nice, you won't get that from the high street retailers.
Thank you for shopping with us James and leaving feedback. It is very much appreciated. You are a fantastic customer! All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear.
This is how it should be done! T-Shirt arrived within 3 days, great work guys!
We are very happy that you were pleased with our service, we hope to see you shop with us again soon! All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Came across Michal Stewart Menswear through a google search looking for Barbour Farsley boots. The boots were in the sale at a fantastic price so I placed an order. The service was fantastic from start to finish,delivery was exceptionally quick and the packaging was superb,product very well protected. I also appreciated the short hand written note included thanking me for my business. Emails kept me informed and delivery by DPD Local was great. Overall on my experience albeit only one order I would thoroughly recommend Michael Stewart Menswear without any hesitation. Wishing them all the best for the future.
WOW! Amazing feedback, we really appreciate your kind words Ronald, they truly mean the world to us. Thank you for shopping with us and we hope to see you order again soon! All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Excellent service, arrived the next day. Great quality shirt - with a unique print.
Easy purchase, great communication and quick delivery. Thanks would buy again.
We hope you are enjoying your purchase. Thank you for taking the time to review us, your kind words mean a lot! All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
A wonderful shopping experience as always
Keep up the good work !!
Thank you for your kind review Tony, we really appreciate your custom. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Great service and fast delivery! Also really nice personal touch from packer Clive in the delivery note:) would definitely shop again!
Great service and staff very helpful.
Great service from an independent retailer. #supportthehighstreet.
Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your fantastic review. Makes all the hard work worthwhile. I couldn't agree more with your comments.

Thanks Once Again

Richard
Excellent all around service.
Cheers Paul, your kind words really mean a lot to us! All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Expedited quickly and very happy with the price, found the website by chance and will be using again.
Great friendly service
We a so pleased you were happy with our service David. We really appreciate the review. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Great service. Received a note from Clive with my order which was extra special. Great service never had that before. Highly recommend great new shoes great quality
Thank you for taking the time to leave your fantastic review, we appreciate your custom and support. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Outstanding customer service
We a so pleased you were happy with our service Tim. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Great products, great service.
Thank you for your kind review Iain, we appreciate your custom. All the best, Michael Stewart Menswear
Excellent service great product and price, super fast del would use again.
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you shop with us again!
Delivery was super quick. Very impressed. Shirt was bought as a gift so can't comment on it just yet. Looks fabulous though.
Thank you for your Review Anita. We hop the gift goes down well! All the best. Michael Stewart Menswear
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,113 reviews