MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 27th February 2021
John O
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Mike Peacock
Quick delivery and good price.
I'm glad you were happy with the service Jake. Thanks for shopping with us! - Sam
I bought a t shirt it’s really nice and genuine
Hi Faysol, we are pleased you were happy with the quality of your T-Shirt. We've delivered genuine designer goods since 1967 and will always continue to do so! Hope to see you shop with us again soon. - Sam
Superb service from Clive and the team. Great clothes and very fast delivery!
Appreciate your kind comments Will! I'm pleased you were happy with the items and the delivery speeds. We hope to see you shop with us again soon. - Sam
Reliving my youth. I used to play squash in Fila kit many years ago and seeing someone with a Borg vintage style Tennis shirt stirred me to purchace one from you. very pleased with it!
That's great to hear Paul, thank you for your lovely feedback. We look forward to being of custom to you in the future! Kind Regards, Ellie.
Prompt efficient service- kept informed of order status well packaged - will certainly use Michael Stewart Menswear again
Thank you Hilary, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to being of custom to you in the future. Kind Regards, Ellie.
Bought for my husband, well made fabulous jacket, he was very pleased with it.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us Anne, we're glad he loves it! Kind Regards, Ellie.
Great service & really fast delivery. Considering I live on the other side of the world in Australia I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived on Easter Sunday via DHL. Very good communication at each stage of the order process. I would recommend anyone to purchase items from this company.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us Sam! We appreciate your kind feedback and we look forward to being of custom to you in the future. Kind Regards, Ellie.
Excellent service easy to return I require a smaller size
Excellent service prompt delivery
Ordered for my partners birthday, really happy with the product, super quick delivery! Thanks Guys.
Great communication with Very prompt delivery. Many thanks for a lovely product 👍
Excellent service, item arrived the next day, great comms and well packaged.
Fabulous service. A last minute present and the only place I could find the exact item in the size I needed. Even BOSS website had no stock for next day delivery. Very happy with the service.
Top service and delivery
Sterling all round service, easy to deal with, great business to shop with. Postage was very quick & expertly packed. 10/10 attitude
Excellent service.. speedy Delivery buy with confidence ..A +
Rang the shop over a size question, they opened a new shirt and measured it for me. Placed an order over the phone and very friendly with super fast delivery. This is traditional old fashioned service that a lot of places are missing. TOP service and thanks again.
Thank you for your lovely feedback and for choosing to shop with us at Michael Stewart. We appreciate the 5-star review and look forward to being of service to you in the future. Kind Regards, Ellie.
Unfortunately the jacket was too small The help we got from the assistant in the shop was wonderful
Sorry that the sizing wasn't quite right but thank you for your lovely review and for choosing to shop with us.
Hi, Today it is 8th April, and I have not received my product yet ( bought on 31st March)…
Great choices and top service
Thank you for choosing to shop with us at Michael Stewart and we are glad you had a great experience.
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.92 based on 3,036 reviews