MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR
Read MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Tell us how MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR made you happy
Thanks for your help after my original order being to small you quickly sourced the next size for me despite being out of stock . Very happy with your response thanks
a short review... 10 out of 10, couldn't ask for better. I'll be back !!
Excellent service as always whether buying in store or online.
Good communication. Very fast delivery. Great cant fault them.
Great product , exactly colour match advert , sizing perfect . And so soft . Delivery was exceptional . These are great shirts , great value well done . I will buy lots more .
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Excellent customer service, great value and quick delivery
Great service! Order process was easy and simple and delivery was supper quick.
fantastically fast delivery with lots of emails.....unfortunately you have to pay to return items...... Refunds are slow and no correspondence to acknowledge receipt of goods you have to rely on the post office tracking.
Dear Mr Timms,

Firstly let me apologise for the fact we cannot simply afford to offer free returns and yes our customers have to rely on the Post Office. We offer a free delivery next day delivery service and the product had an amazing saving on it. We have been overwhelmed with the amount of orders we have received and apologise for not refunding you sooner, but I take your point about sending correspondence to let the customer know we have received their parcel back. Many thanks for your Review.

K R

Richard
Excellent service, order quickly delivered, very please, will use again.
Easy navigation and ordering on website excellent delivery and as always quality goods, have never had any problems when purchasing items.
Thanks J Lange
Excellent communication and order updates throughout.

Very happy with all the products and will be putting another Christmas order in shortly.

Nice touch with the handwritten message, much appreciated Clive πŸ‘πŸ»

Best regards
Gareth
Fantastic service and product with fast delivery next day cannot fault any part of this service
Ordered a Belstaff Gilet/waistcoat to go under my Trialmaster jacket and it arrived on time, well packaged and with a really nice courtesy note inside. The product was perfect as expected, the service was over and above.
Always a pleasure. Love the personalised note on the invoice
Fast and accurate delivery. The promised delivery time was held and it was fast.
Very quick service and good quality
Quality Barbour coat at a reasonable price. Bought it for my husband for Christmas. Perfect fit. Exceptional customer service. I was informed by email progress of delivery which was very quick. Thank you so much.
Fantastic service and super Quick delivery, thank you
Excellent turnaround for delivery - 24 hours from ordering - and product as stated - also double bagged so no chance of damage. Ordered as a gift so not sure what the recipient thinks yet but I’m sure he’ll be delighted.
Delivery was fast and excellent quality of goods well wrapped and protected. Very pleased as this is a Xmas gift
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,463 reviews