MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Mike Peacock
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 15th October 2020
""
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Excellent, quick delivery all good.
Top quality menswear with 5star service
Fast delivery, brilliant communication, excellent quality, I bought this for my husbands birthday he loves it , website is great
Always competitively priced, super quick delivery and well packaged. Have used many times
Excellent service. An absolute 1st class store. Returns are really easy if required and absolutely quality clothing. Highly recommend 😊
Excellent value and service! Product arrived promptly 3 days after I placed the order ... in Chicago!! Also received a nice handwritten “enjoy this garment” message on the invoice.
I have had to return the coat Lovely coat but a very small fit Normally get a large for a nice fit but the large size I received did not come close ordered extra large hope that fits return really easy as well
Good price quick delivery. Always have a good choice . This is the second time I have used them and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
Product arrived swiftly, best price I'd found anywhere and there was a handwritten note saying thanks for the purchase which I thought was a great touch. Will definitely use again
Delivery and information very effecient. Quality product - Barbour footwear - exactly as described.
First class transaction,great price,extremely fast dispatch 5 star!,
Так себе кепочка, не сильно лучше чем с Али, вторую такую же не куплю.. Упаковка посылки — просто пакет...
Very Happy! Fast delivery and good price.
I've replied in email already about the great experience I had. Online shopping can be a gamble, often more trouble to return an item than it's worth, especially when transacting internationally. Purchasing with Michael Stewart was easy; delivery was clearly communicated and quick, and the product itself was even better than I expected. Really delighted all the way around.
Fantastic quick service and a great quality product
Great service, found the polo shirt my hubby was looking for. Really fast delivery.
Very happy good promt service
Speed of delivery was excellent & the hand written thank you for my custom was a lovely touch
I don't leave many reviews, but feel I really should for this service. I am amazed by the customer service, they are excellent, the best I have come across, apart from M&S. I absolutely recommend this shop, I have bought from them 3 times, they treat you like a valued customer every time.
Great service from ordering to delivery within 3 days quality clothing at fair prices. Will definitely use Michael Stewart Menswear again.👍👍👍
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,680 reviews