MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

of reviewers recommend MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR
Read MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR Reviews

Tell us how MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish
This store is absolutely the very best of the best, I always receive amazing service, all the staff are extremely helpful and go above and beyond to help.. Top quality brands plus excellent customer service this store could teach the larger chain retailers a thing or two.
Snabb leverans och bra produkter!
I am delighted with my shopping experience. I purchased a barbour mens quilted coat and I couldn't be more delighted at finding it and purchasing it from Michael Stewart:

1) The price was brilliant.
2) Delivery to New York was flawless and amazingly took less than 3 days from ordering.
3) I received a hand written note thanking me for my custom.
4) Brilliant service.
5) Easy to use website
6) Truly feel like you care and sincerely value your customers.

In summary, my hat off and total appreciation for a superb shopping experience. I will be back for more.

Thank you, so much!

Superb superb experience.
This is my husband's Christmas present and he has always wanted one of these jackets. He is very pleased with it, it's the exact style he wanted. The service from Michael Stewart was excellent, very efficient and extremely fast. We were very pleased with the price too, significantly cheaper than other sellers.
My first time of using Michael Stewart and I would definitely buy from them again,
Superb service, they kept you up to date on delivery, item was packed well and delivered within the exact time frame given by a professional delivery service. Well done !
We shop in store frequently & have done for years.
During lockdown 2.0 🤦🏻‍♀️ Needed A couple of gifts so used website for click & collect.
Wasn’t sure of size, so called & spoke to Richard who was as helpful as ever.
Collected this afternoon so pleased with the service & lovely hand written notes on the invoice from Clive.
Michael Stewart offers great value for money.
Perfect service, would definitely recommend & picking something up again tomorrow.
Brilliant choice available, excellent and easy ordering system, superb customer service and products arrived within 24 hours of ordering
Ordered some tommy hilfiger boots for my husband for Xmas, they arrived a few days later, was informed via text to say when they would be arriving and given a 2 hour time slot. Boots arrived and we're wrapped well and a touching message saying thanks for order. Would recommend to anyone.
I was very pleased with both the product a service. I couldn’t have expected better.
Thanks
Gordon Dickson
Ordered coat got it day later excellent value for money n quality goods from Michael Stewart
Excellent service! I bought a pair of shoes and they arrived in Australia within 4 days!!! Very professional. Thank you.
Easy to navigate website, competitive prices, prompt delivery with good tracking details. Excellent service.
I’m living in the south of France and I was looking for a special Barbour jacket and made a google search. Find MSM - nice website with fairly good prices and ordered my jacket. This was on Sunday evening. Monday before lunch my ”jacket” was packed and Wednesday by lunch I had the jacket in my hand. Enclosed was the orderlist with a message written by hand: ”Dear Lars, thank you for your order! We do appreciate it. Kind regards Kim.” This is extremly good and personal service - just love it! Thanks!
I was really pleased with the service I received from the company, service was fast , product first class and they even enclosed a hand written thank you note, a reall nice touch .I would certainly recommend them to friends and family.
I was looking to treat myself and came across a Barbour Steve McQueen shirt at half price. What a bargain, I was definitely in the right place at the right time with this purchase. Thank you for an easy transaction and quick delivery. 5 /5
Quick delivery. Ordered a giant wallet reduced from £55 to £33 so a good buy. Really pleased with the service used this company before never disappointed with the service.
Shopping experience on the site was very quick and no-nonsense, as well as easy to navigate. Shipping was done safely and the item arrived quickly! I am now the proud owner of a beautiful Barbour Beacon Sports jacket and will be channeling my inner 007, very satisfied with the transaction!
As usual excellent service. This time using the click and collect service due to the present lockdown.
Regular customer at Michael Stewart. This is the third time I have ordered from Michael Stewart - excellent service I rely on and prompt delivery. Will be ordering again !!
MICHAEL STEWART MENSWEAR is rated 4.93 based on 2,420 reviews