Michael J Alexander Reviews

0345 2 605 506

michael.alexander@btconnect.com

Stepping Stones, Warden Road, Ickwell

Tell us how Michael J Alexander made you happy

"Absolutely fantastic business and service! We were first time buyers and used Michael and Karen, and would certainly recommend them and use them again in the future if we were to move. They both answered every question we had, were very patient with our constant barrage of questions and happy to help with anything we needed. Thank you!"
"A fantastic service run by fantastic people. Always kept us updated a long the way from getting our mortgage offer all the way to completion, topped off by a lovely gift! Thank you Michael and Karen for everything you have done for us. Dan and Chantelle"
"Michael and Karen have worked tirelessly in what turned out to be a very difficult transaction. They were able to secure us a mortgage with a good rate, at the amount we required and with us having impaired credit. They are friendly, approachable, personable and extremely professional people and we have already recommended their services to friends and will continue to do so in the future! Thank you again for being the reason our dream home became a reality!"
"I have used Michael J Alexander since 2006 and he has helped me with my last 3 House purchases, they have always found me the best possible deals and always do there upmost to make your House move as smooth as possible. Thanks to everyone at Michael J Alexander for my most recent mortgage."
"My brother has used Michael J Alexander for the purchase of all of his properties. I followed his recommendation. We are very happy. They spoke to us in a way we could understand, got us the best deal out there & kept us in the loop at every step. Thank you."
"MJA have helped me with the purchase of every property Ive owned. on every occasion they have found me a product with value un matched by other providers. Definitely the go to people when considering a move or property purchase."
"Having worked with Michael Alexander for many years, he helped me with my first home purchase. Getting on to the ladder was difficult having bad credit, however Michael was able to get me a Mortgage with a good rate despite my credit file."
Michael J Alexander is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews