MiCabi Airport Taxi Reviews

of reviewers recommend MiCabi Airport Taxi
Read MiCabi Airport Taxi Reviews
Went from Farnham to Heathrow, had a great journey. Driver was friendly and good company. Definitely will be using the service again. Thank you very much
Timely and cheap transfer to airport. Driver was very friendly and easy to talk to.
1st class service.
Always a great service, always on time with courteous drivers, clean car and comfortable journey
First class reliable Taxi

I was booking a flight from Belfast to London and looked through a lot of reviews for a decent Taxi company.
I found MiCabi from Woking with great reviews so I submitted a form and minutes later they called me back to discuss my plans with an email shortly after to confirm.

I was met at Heathrow T2 in arrivals with Mahran my driver with my name on a card, a very well dressed guy with a nice big smile and on time.
He was pleasant and gave me a warm welcome and showed me to an immaculate white Mercedes.

He was a careful driver and chatted away on route just like a friend, I couldn’t have picked a better taxi for my trip.
I was dropped off without rushing or any fuss and gave me advice on somewhere to eat at my location.

Some taxi runs are boring with miserable drivers but this guy made the journey a pleasure.

I had a return trip that same day and got the same driver again so I was happy with that and bang on time again too.
They were a good price too as I booked online and not paying the rip off prices at the airport. I will certainly use them again and I hope this will help others looking for a professional service.
Very careful driving with baby in car
Very careful driving with baby in car
Quick service and very polite and helpful when couldn’t find money
Excellent service ~ very prompt and got to destination on time very friendly driver : highly recommended
Great cars but above all nice personnel! They makes you feel comfortable, always kind and funny !
Easy to book, reliable and great service
Great service! Highly recommend them.
Key attribute is punctuality, always on time and good notification of arrival.
Only reason not given a 'very good' is that the drivers do not do a meet and greet and you have to find the car, however never had a problem.
On time and flexible when I wanted to leave
I like it. Vans came do quick and friendly drivers 😊
Simply good stuff.
Great service. Driver arrived slightly early which meant we could get away on time. He was also a very nice person and lovely to chat with.
Price was reasonable for the area and It was very easy to book and pay for my ride. All in all a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to my friends and family.
professional reliable friendly clean cars can use a credit card
Always perfect service. Have been using this service regularly for airport runs for years now
Great service: courteous and knowledgable driver who was very helpful with my disabled mother. Clean, confortable car which arrived on time. Easy booking system, card payment option and receipts emailed promptly. Stress free and very good value for money.
MiCabi Airport Taxi is rated 4.95 based on 101 reviews