MiCabi Airport Taxi Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MiCabi Airport Taxi
"Great cars but above all nice personnel! They makes you feel comfortable, always kind and funny !"
"Easy to book, reliable and great service"
"Great service! Highly recommend them."
"Key attribute is punctuality, always on time and good notification of arrival. Only reason not given a 'very good' is that the drivers do not do a meet and greet and you have to find the car, however never had a problem."
"On time and flexible when I wanted to leave"
"I like it. Vans came do quick and friendly drivers 😊"
"Simply good stuff."
"Great service. Driver arrived slightly early which meant we could get away on time. He was also a very nice person and lovely to chat with. Price was reasonable for the area and It was very easy to book and pay for my ride. All in all a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to my friends and family."
"professional reliable friendly clean cars can use a credit card"
"Always perfect service. Have been using this service regularly for airport runs for years now"
"Great service: courteous and knowledgable driver who was very helpful with my disabled mother. Clean, confortable car which arrived on time. Easy booking system, card payment option and receipts emailed promptly. Stress free and very good value for money."
"Good service"
"Great to have ride with Saf. He is very friendly, punctual and easy to communicate with. Thanks"
"I have always had a very satisfactory experience with this company. Very polite drivers, always very accommodating and puntual. Definitely recommend using this company. Asif and the drivers that have picked me up are excellent."
"Very good service"
"Really professional thank you"
"Fabulous service. Very punctual and polite. Would definitely use again!!!"
"Excellent service, friendly chaffeur!"
"It’s my first visit to uk with my family, it was quite experience with the guy he talks warm and gives us a fair idea about the place. Thank you so much."
"Driver was friendly."