Miami Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miami Spas
Read Miami Spas Reviews

About Miami Spas:

Miami Spas are the UK's leading Hot Tub online superstore.
Our showroom which is based in Derby has over 14 hot tubs and swim spas on display.

marketing@superiorspas.co.uk

37 Chequers Lane,Derby

Tell us how Miami Spas made you happy
Informative, friendly and professional service. Beautiful quality spas, very reasonable. We’ve been to a few hot tub showrooms, but these guys exceed the rest. Highly recommend and cant wait to get in it!
(Miami Spas Derby) -
Would definitely recommend Miami Spas, excellent service and product.
100% recommend!!!
Superb work guys. Keep it up!
Went in for a wet test and was sold! Cheers fellas.
Purchased pure relaxation. Excellent.
Outstanding 5* product, customer service, after care and super friendly team. Brilliant job guys.
Awesome service .Excellent communication with great products .Fast delivery
Next day delivery was the cherry on top for us - fast full installation, very well priced, no hidden costs and lots of freebies loving the tub, superb quality highly recommend! Thanks rob & the team for all of the hard work, very knowledgeable & professional throughout.
These guys are so helpful, from the moment we set foot in the shop until the day our spa was delivered and up and running we couldn't have asked for any better. We looked at a few spa's but chose to go with these guys honest reliable and such a fantastic price, we told them what we wanted and they certainly delivered. Would I recommend them? You bet I would.
Delivered on time, hot tub excels our expectations in terms of performance and I can’t fault the team.
I would highly recommend the Miami Spa. Looks great and ticks all the boxes for what we as a couple wanted in a spa. Great for party’s at the weekend.
Love my hot tub and the experience I had. Delivery team were excellent
Ordered my spa from Miami Spas in September, can’t fault it! Just come back to reorder chemicals. Pricing always good and quick delivery Recommend!!
Very knolledgable even after 2 years, treated like new custmores. Many thanks
Great service, really helpful
(Miami Spas Derby) -
Thanks so much for your kind review Dan, It was a pleasure to help!
Professional and very knowledgable genuine company.
(Miami Spas Derby) -
Thanks for visiting us Jane, It was our pleasure to help you!
Professional and very knowledgable genuine company.
(Miami Spas Derby) -
Staff were great! Really pleased with my purchase
(Miami Spas Derby) -
Would you recommend us to your friends and family? yes
Excellent Hot Tub, the delivery team were also fantastic, from the first minute entering the showroom Rob White was brilliant. He showed us around the range of hot tubs and made our purchase simple. We chose the Infinity hot tub as it met all of our requirements. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Miami Spas to anyone.
Thank you for your kind review Rob! It was a pleasure to meet you and the family. We hope you enjoy your brand new hot tub!
Miami Spas is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews