Miami Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miami Spas
Read Miami Spas Reviews

About Miami Spas:

Miami Spas are the UK's leading Hot Tub online superstore.
Our showroom which is based in Derby has over 14 hot tubs and swim spas on display.

marketing@superiorspas.co.uk

37 Chequers Lane,Derby

Tell us how Miami Spas made you happy
Informative, friendly and professional service. Beautiful quality spas, very reasonable. We’ve been to a few hot tub showrooms, but these guys exceed the rest. Highly recommend and cant wait to get in it!
(Miami Spas Derby) -
Really good lads everything no problem to them explained everything well
Hi Simon,

Thank you for choosing Miami Spas. Your feedback is highly appreciated and it means the world to us and to our entire team!

Miami Spas
Excellent service, really helpful.
Hi Craig,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're delighted to read that you experienced excellent service here at Miami Spas.

Excellent service
Hi Tina,

Thank you for taking the time out to post a positive review. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience here at Miami Spas.

Miami Spas
Tub is tremendous and the delivery lads outstanding
Truly above and beyond
Price was the best after speaking to other companies
Delivery made the whole experience amazing friendly delivery team who also gave me a great overview of how to manage the hot tub. Brilliant
Customer service brilliant vedy responsive
First class service very helpful and explained everything very well
Would definitely recommend
The guys Martin and Dan have done a fantastic job of fitting our Hot tub, no job too big for them. Very polite and informative. Would recommend
Very helpful and pleasant
Guys have been amazing . Fantastic service above and beyond to make it work and fit.
Brilliant service, top delivery team.
Everything’s spot on
Excellent friendly well informed service .Nice guys
All the staff that I spoke to were VERY pleasant . I asked many an awkward barrage of questions and got quality ,honest ,answers back . We’ll done , to the whole team . my hot tub I’m confident will give me lots of time to relax and enjoy .
Fantastic service, great delivery team. Very helpful and friendly. Good quality product would highly recommend.
Poor quality, missing parts. Late delivery and no instructions. Flimsy, cheap shower pod. Not happy and replacing ASAP after one week.
Hi...Thank you for your review unfortunately with no name I was not able to find your information. But if this is the case we are very sorry to hear about this. Did you speak to our team with regards to resolving these issues? We would be more than happy to help resolve for you. If you can please email support@superiorspas.co.uk we can certainly look into this for you.
Great install, very informative and friendly.
Great guys ant and scott.
Place your order somewhere else they have 6,000 orders outstanding ! ....... I place an order for a hot-tub on 21st May and they confirmed delivery would be 6 to 8 weeks and I would get a call from them 2 weeks prior to my delivery date to confirm a time and date. I have been in contact with them 3 times and today 8 weeks later (21 July) I have just been told they have backlog of 6,000 orders, don't know when they will get delivery as they are having problems with suppliers in China (who are working but obioulsy not for them)...... My advice is to shop somewhere else !
Very professional service by Jack and Dan they was very helpful nothing to much to ask for . Would highly recommend Superior Spas .
Absolutely first class service. Dan and Dean were brilliant, installation flawless and great demo of tub. Thank you so much for a first class service from start to finish... would recommend to anyone.
Miami Spas is rated 4.91 based on 190 reviews