Miami Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miami Spas
Read Miami Spas Reviews

About Miami Spas:

Miami Spas are the UK's leading Hot Tub online superstore.
Our showroom which is based in Derby has over 14 hot tubs and swim spas on display.

marketing@superiorspas.co.uk

37 Chequers Lane,Derby, ,

Tell us how Miami Spas made you happy
Informative, friendly and professional service. Beautiful quality spas, very reasonable. We’ve been to a few hot tub showrooms, but these guys exceed the rest. Highly recommend and cant wait to get in it!
(Miami Spas Derby) -
The lads that turned up today to install my tub were excellent they just got on with the job in hand and if they needed anything they politely knocked on the door and we sorted it
Excellent service all round keep up the great work
Hi Andy,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave such a fantastic review, we really appreciate it.

I am really glad that you had such a positive experience.

Kind regards,
Miami Spas
Extremely happy with our spa, was delivered on time even though there was uncertainty around delivery dates due to port congestion, was the best price on the market for that particular model. Customer service was second to none, from the minute we purchased the spa, we were contacted straight away to arrange delivery, discussed how we could get it into the garden and nothing was too much trouble.

Delivery guys were excellent, Karl helped me with aftercare, once they had left and I was a little confused with how to use the jets and the chemicals despite them telling me! But he replied to my texts instantly and now I have the chemical concoction perfect and the jets running perfectly.

Would highly recommend these guys.
Hi Lyndsey,

I am glad that you had a positive experience with us and thank you for taking the time out to leave such a fantastic review, we really appreciate it.

If you ever need any more support regarding your hot tub, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Absolutly fantastic product and customer service.
I have bought from miami spas before, very good value and excellent customer care, I had a couple of small issues when my installers come to install, unfortunatly it was some time after delivery (my fault) any glitch was resolved and new replacement parts were supplied by miami spas under the warranty no quibble. To be fair the company are easily contactable and all staff customer care is fantastic, they dont try to fob you off and they commit to help. Everyone from sales to stores and everyone in between.
Very very good company please show this to the owner all keep up the good work and good attitude it works I will return again.
Hi Jed,

What a fantastic review! Thank you so much, we really appreciate you taking the time out to complete this.

I am so pleased that we were able to resolve any of the minor issues you had regarding parts.

Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Great service great price and good after sales keep up the good work
Hi Paul,

Thank you for the positive review, we really appreciate your comments.

Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Cant recommend these guys enough, great service from start to finish, from discussing what we wanted through to delivery and installation. Taking us through how to use and look after it and what chemicals we needed to use. Delivery guys were very friendly and helpful in the setting up process kept it all simple and explained in an easy to understand way. Would highly recommend!!
Hi Jezza,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us such an amazing 5 star review, we really appreciate it!

I'm glad to hear that the delivery team were able to not only install your new hot tub but they took the time out to educate you too on the chemicals.

Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Matt and Dan were very helpful when installing our hot tub. Very professional and happy to answer my queries. Thank you.
We look forward to using it.
Kind regards
Sally
Hi Sally,

I'm glad to hear that the team was able to install your hot tub successfully. We pride ourselves on our high customer service here at Miami Spas.

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us such a fantastic review.

Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Great team, really helpfull, great job. Thanks
Hi Andy,

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5 star review! I am glad you had a positive experience with us.

Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Great job, was careful with product, polite guys and quite helpfull.
Hi Joel,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us such amazing feedback, we really appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Miami Spas
Arrived early, excellent service, great briefing.
Hi Angela,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a 5 star review, we really appreciate it. I'm glad that you received excellent customer service from our team. I will be sure to pass on your kind words.

Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Absolutely spot on these boys, very professional from start to finish.
Hi Darren,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review, we really appreciate it.

Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Very happy with delivery, on time, really capable guys did a great job. Done, up and running in an hour. Thanks a million everyone.
Hi Paul,

We really appreciate you setting time aside to give us such a fantastic review. I will be sure to pass on your kind words.

Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Very professional and on time fantastic service, cheers lads
Hi Warren,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a 5 star review, we really appreciate it. I'm glad that you received a professional service from us.

Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Great service, nice bloke, sorted all the problems out, nothing was too much trouble, highly recommended
Hi Adam,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am glad to hear that you received a great service from us here at Miami Spas, that is hugely important to us.

Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
From order placed to delivery this was a first class service.

Every member of the team I’ve spoken to have been extremely helpful land a pleasure to deal with.

Matt & Dan delivered the hot tub today and offered great support from the moment they arrived.

Thank you all again for being a pleasure to deal with.
Hi Marisa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review we really appreciate it. I'm so glad to hear that we were able to offer you first class service, that's really important to us here at Miami Spas.

I will be sure to pass on your kind words.

Welcome to the Miami Spas family. :)
Brilliant service had call hour before all explained and shown how to use quick efficient and very friendly.
Thankyou
Hi Ian,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave such a great review, we really appreciate it. I'm glad that the install went well for you.

Excellent service. Very pleased. Thanks
Hi Iain, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review, we really appreciate it. Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Top job installed in no time up and running within an hr.
Hi Dougi, Thank you for leaving us such a nice review, we really appreciate it. I am glad the team were able to get your new hot tub set up in good time. Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Really pleased excellent service would definitely recommend.
Hi Diane, Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad to hear that you received excellent customer service from the team. Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Fantastic service. Called 1 hour before hand as promised. The weather didn't bother them straight on with the job no complaints very informative and happy to help. No problems to big or small for these guys. Would highly recommend. Very pleasant and polite.
Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave such a nice review, we really appreciate it. I'm so glad to hear that you were impressed with the quality of our customer service. Kind regards, Miami Spas
Excellent quick install. Happy to position in the exact spot I wanted, tip top job
Hi Rob, thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave such a nice review, we really appreciate it. I'm glad we were able to get your new hot tub into the correct place for you. Kind regards, Miami Spas
Miami Spas is rated 4.91 based on 249 reviews