Miami Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miami Spas
Read Miami Spas Reviews

About Miami Spas:

Miami Spas are the UK's leading Hot Tub online superstore.
Our showroom which is based in Derby has over 14 hot tubs and swim spas on display.

marketing@superiorspas.co.uk

Broombank Park, , Chesterfield

Tell us how Miami Spas made you happy
Informative, friendly and professional service. Beautiful quality spas, very reasonable. We’ve been to a few hot tub showrooms, but these guys exceed the rest. Highly recommend and cant wait to get in it!
(Miami Spas Derby) -
Excellent service from ordering to delivery. The delivery team couldn’t do enough to make sure I was happy with the chemicals and how the hot tub worked.
Callum and Mini came to deliver our tub yesterday. They where very efficient and explained in detail all we needed to know. Highly recommend. Thanks for a great job guys.
We received such a great service from Callum and Darren! They were so helpful and knowledgeable and really cared about what we thought and wanted. We would definitely recommend!
Good afternoon Nikki, Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us such a positive and well detailed review. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us. Kind regards, Dan
Suite à la commande d'une pièce en SAV, George (le téléopérateur) qui parlait très bien français a été très efficace. Nous sommes pleinement satisfaits du service apporté et le remercions pour son professionnalisme.
The guys did a great job delivering the tub, pouring with rain, but just got on with it. Put it where we asked and made some really sensible suggestions around this. Tub talk and chemical tour will get us started, friendly and helpful. Just a couple of small parts missing which the guys are following up for us.
Good morning, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us such a positive and well detailed review. I am glad to hear that you received excellent customer service from the team and that they went beyond expectations. Enjoy your brand new hot tub and should you need anything, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the team. Kind regards, Dan
Order process made extremely simple, Jordan was very flexible and helpful to make sure our order arrived safely. Delivery went super smoothly despite having a narrow gate opening. Dan 1 and Callum were really friendly and knowledgeable. They removed all the waste and left the tub on our preferred position. I wouldn't ask for better service! Thank you too all At Miami Spas we are really chuffed and love our new tub!
Good morning Larissa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a detailed and positive review. I am extremely pleased that you received excellent customer service from the team, I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. Enjoy your brand new hot tub and if you need anything, please do hesitate to contact a member of the team. Kind regards, Dan
Dan & Paul both were extremely good in their job and help us for the setup out of their ways excellent service
Hi Muhammad, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. I am glad to hear that Dan and Paul were able to assist you with the set up of your brand new hot tub. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Easy to order great people to deal with delivered on time positioned filled and left working full detailed advice given on delivery regarding set up and chemicals etc all round 5 star service
Hi Paul, Thank you for leaving us such a detailed and positive review, we really appreciate it. I am glad to hear that the team went beyond expectations in setting up your brand new hot tub. Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Brilliant. Super helpful people. No sales pressure at all and this made the whole process so easy. The spa was delivered on time and they set everything up for us and guided us through how to manage the chemicals etc. Very polite team and we would not hesitate to recommend them.
Hi William, Thank you for the well detailed and positive review. I am glad to hear that your hot tub was delivered on time and you were guided through the chemical set up. We strive to go beyond expectations for our customers each and every time. Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
4 hours agoNEW After looking at numerous hot tubs and companies, we decided on the Mandalay Bay model and Miami spas. Cameron was brilliant in answering all our questions and queries and the whole process from ordering to delivery was a breeze. The delivery team were so helpful as the location of the spa wasn't straightforward. I would highly recommend Miami Spas. Our hot tub is fantastic, we love it!
Miami Spas 5 star review on 5th May 2021 Miami Spas 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Hi Deb, Thank you for leaving us such a detailed and positive review, we really appreciate it. I'm glad that you received such fantastic customer service. You made a very good choice with the Mandalay Bay, that's my personal favourite! Enjoy your hot tub Deb and if you ever have any questions or queries, please do get in touch. Kind regards, Dan
Brilliant service, gave us all the necessary information the hot tub is heating up nicely So pleased with the service we recommend these guys
Hi Lisa, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review, we really appreciate it. I am glad to hear that you received excellent customer service. We always strive to go beyond expectations here at Miami Spas. Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Callum was a top guy, he knew his stuff and took full control of the access as it was a late Friday afternoon delivery Great set of guys, good service and would highly recommend
Hi Eddie, Thank you so much for leaving us such a detailed review, we really appreciate it. I am glad the team were able to assist you with your delivery. Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Highly recomend very happy with my tub , very friendly delivery guys too. Please tell me what filter i need for my Malibu 4 person
Hi Dave, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review, we really appreciate it. You would need the SC715 filter for your Malibu hot tub. I hope this helps. Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Fantastic service from start the day of installation our hot tube. Great delivery team. High quality products and service.Couldn’t be more happier with all process.
Hi Eva, Thank you for leaving us such a positive review, we really appreciate it. I am glad that you received excellent customer service and are enjoying your brand new hot tub. Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Technician blew sound up two weeks after purchase. Still not mended 6 months later. Cost £5.5 k !!would not recommend
Hi Ken, I am sorry to hear that you have had some technical issues with your sound system. After speaking with the Customer Experience department I can see that your missing part is on it's way to us and we will arrange for this to be fitted as soon as it arrives. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic there has been a very long delay on parts being sent to us, but we will ensure that this gets fixed for you. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Kind regards, Miami Spas
Hi I would like to thank Nick and Dan for all the work they did yesterday in the installation of my hot tub. Very helpful and knowledge would highly recommend this company thanks.
Hi Ravinder, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us such a positive review, we really appreciate it. We hope you are enjoying your brand new hot tub. Welcome to the Miami Spas Family :)
It’s not often I fill out reviews but felt I had too with this purchase, obviously love the spa tub (well who wouldn’t!) but the service received has been outstanding, from initially going in and receiving all the information, help, advice and patience from Cameron, to going back to pay and arrange delivery with Karl who again was patient and helpful to then the A team Daniel & Josh turning up to deliver and install, they had a task getting it up steps and round a bend and took so much care not to damage anything and then went through a step by step guide on how to use and care for our new spa. Customer service is well and truly alive and kicking at this company
Hi Liz & Rob, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a well detailed and positive review. I am glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with all of the areas within the company that you dealt with. Looks like you have a fantastic spot for your brand new hot tub and just in time for summer to! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the team. Welcome to the Miami Spas Family :)
Highly recommend this company. Cameron was very helpful when recommending a suitable hot tub for our family. He was very polite and informative. The delivery went without a hitch and the delivery men were great and showed me how to use all the chemicals etc. I’m Very happy with my purchase and also thanks to Cameron for the follow up call to check that everything was going alright and to make sure that I was ok with the understanding of the chemicals etc.
Hi Deborah, Thank you for leaving such a detailed and positive review, we really appreciate it. I will be sure to pass your kind comments. I hope you are enjoying your brand new hot tub. Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Miami tubs dealt with the supply of our hot tub, we thought the access was ok but you underestimate how large these tubs are. Calum dealt with the delivery and installation and went over and above in making sure they overcame the access problems. Great set up and service, highly recommend.
Hi Ed, Thank you so much for leaving such a detailed and positive review. I am glad to hear that the delivery team were able to overcome the access barrier and get your brand new hot tub installed for you. Welcome to the Miami Spas family :)
Very good service from start to finish prompt responses via email. The 2 men who delivered it were brilliant they got our hot tub into position after tricky access. I have Highly recommended to friends who have now also used the company.
Hi Harriet, Thank you for leaving us such a positive review, we really appreciate it. I am glad to hear that the delivery team were able to overcome the tricky access and get your hot tub in place. Welcome to the Miami Spas Family :)
Miami Spas is rated 4.90 based on 276 reviews