mFortune Casino Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend mFortune Casino

How would you rate mFortune Casino ?

"I won £150.00 thought all was well and good, got told it would reach my account maximum 3 days then got a phone call saying they needed ID; I sent ID in and then waited a month later I can’t get through on the phone. After reading reviews I know it isn’t just me. THEY DONT PAY OUT!!!! Stay away!!!!!"
"I've been a member for 4 yrs started off ok , I am a regular customer and play every day but trust me everyday for the past yr same winners win everyday yh they pay to play but something is not right how same people win everyday , the slots are money taking high up don't pay out u have a few spins then is cuts you off . I will be deleting my account and will not recommend any one to mf"
"I have just been reading the reviews on mfo rtune casino and they mirror my own experience. I have been a member for 5 years easy and in the beginning I used to win every week between £200 to £300 and then the government started taxing betting shops, casinos online and guess what I as a player was starting being hit in the pocket and then not getting my bonuses on time and constantly losing, the same as slots in betting shops, the way I was treated by customer service when I rang to question certain things to do with my account was disgusting. I have now started to bet just £10 - £20 per week and I sometimes don't bother with it because I used to get a £100 bonus every week and they have now taken that down to £25 per week and then if I don't deposit within that week I get no bonus, so much for thanks for all the money you have taken off me over the years. The only amount you win now is if you deposit low and then the a maximum you win is £100, no matter how much you have deposited that day or week. Once you hit that £100 they start taking it back off you. It doesn't matter what online slot site you use because they are all set to work the same due to the government taxing them because they are that greedy they believe that we should pay that tax for them. The slots are also not random, they are all controlled by the site or by the bookies, I know because I know someone who sets the machines regularly and he told me, hence £10 - £20 deposit per week. I have learnt the hard way, keep the money in your pockets because that will make you more happier."
"Its an ok site with fun games. Have won a few times and received winning. Not sure with the site over the last year as games seemed to have changed, not as many wins and alot of dry spins. Undecided!!"
"Mfortune still refuse to payout my winnings. They have scammed me and looking for help... My winnings were processed on 21-22 December 2017 and to date I have not received a cent. They told me it's not their fault that I didn't receive the money. And I should wait, but no luck. Been back and fourth and even took screen shots of conversations and payments and withdrawals, but nothing. I requested proof of transaction and nothing been sent to me only word of chat !!! Is this casino site a scam??? Has anyone ever received their winnings??? People should know not to trust and share that mfortune is a scam."
"I know how to play hi lo poker pontoon best I'm not perfect but I've just been ripped off 40 quid!!! Not even a 5 pound win.The odds on these is 30/70 and you as a gambling are the latter side it's not good I've been ripped off happy birthday NOT cheers 😠😠😕😠"
"I received an offer for 100% deposit, I was told the offer expired within 24 hours, I applied after about 10 hours, I made a £50 deposit, but I did not receive the 100% bonus as expected, only 10%, when I complained mfortune removed/stole all my funds saying I had played them threw when I had not spent a single penny, WARNING THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS !"
"Have had confirmation from Vodafone and EE that if a customer does not pay their phone bill when a deposit is made via mobile phone Mfortune is still paid the money for the deposit. Have found no evidence whatsoever that Mfortune returns the money to the mobile network. Mfortune claim that they have a "duty of care" to the networks to ensure bills are paid. Mfortune are actually just taking deposits made by phone credit from people who may be spending more than they can afford and refusing to pay out, which falls under several theft act offences. We are a team of paralegals and practising solicitors working on behalf of several Mfortune customers building a case to present to the UK Gambling Commission and the Serious Fraud Office."
"A 4th and final update on mfortune (I hope), following on from the three immediately below this one. Attempting to withdraw winnings took 7 days and 10 pieces of documentation to prove mine and my wife's identity, our marriage and our address. It wasn't worth the effort to be honest and I've now requested to close the account. If you're considering a gambling website, don't bother with this one. I don't get the impression they set out to rip you off, they just make it incredibly difficult to take money from them, I am certain many people just give up before the end. Stick at it and don't let them put you off, if you have winnings!!"
"Another update on the two reviews immediately below this one: Another phone call to mfortune today resulting in a request for a "final" piece of documentation (standing at 10 in total now) to prove I am who I say I am. I have so far sent a copy of my passport, my wife's passport, our marriage certificate, letters sent to me at our home address, letters sent to my wife at our home address, a letter sent to both of us at our home address and now 2 screenshots of our paypal account. And they still need further identification. Let this be a warning to those who consider using this website. I'm more excited about closing the account than I am receiving the money (which I still have doubts that I will receive). Further update to follow"
"An update on the review directly underneath this one: I called again and have now been asked to send 2 further pieces of identification, including my marriage certificate and a paypal screenshot, taking it to a total of 9 so far. Will update again so everyone knows what is required."
"5 days ago I made a withdrawal of £26, after depositing £15. I received a text this morning asking me to call them and by the end of the call, they had asked for 7 (seven) separate pieces of documentation, including mine and my wife's passport, in order for me to receive my winnings. I laughed throughout the call and having just checked all these reviews, I realise I'm not going to get the money I am owed. It's scandalous and this business should be closed down for fraud."
"Played all games for a while big rip off no-one seems to win jackpot on any at all"
"I won 100 pound a montha go and even though I have been constantly in contact with them I am still yet to receive my money, just constantly being fobbed off"
"Love this site"
"This is a safe loyal site"
"Hi has anyone actually had a payout I have requested a withdrawal of £37 which I won with my free credit and referral bonus I gave sent my birth certificate and they asked for proof of I'd which I sent a copy of my bank letter they have said it is processing now but I'm just wondering if I'm wasting my time for £37 Thanks natalie"
"If I could of I would of selected 0 stars absolutely disgusting how this company works still haven’t received my wins from last week today get phone call they need more information before they pay me my money I won and then I have to now wait extra days fails to tell I this when you wish to withdraw your money just says you will be paid in 3working days when they told me on phonebthats just on some people they ring you day before u revive the money to say they need extra information and said a driving license is not good enough for proof of address as I may have moved all through my license is 10daya old I will never be using this mfourntes again rip of little CUNTS I advise you not to use them"
"Non riesco a aprire"
"Still waiting for my withdraw ain't received anything were is my money"
mFortune Casino is rated 1.53 based on 70 reviews