mFortune Casino Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend mFortune Casino
Telephone

How would you rate mFortune Casino ?

"Their withdrawal procedures are rubbish. I sent numerous forms of id and they weren’t good enough. So still have not got my winnings."
"pam site 100%.They ask to send my card details(first 6 and lost 4 numbers on my card)i send them my details to support@ mfortune.co.uk .After that i ask them on live chat can they check my email and they said they not receive that!!! I try to send again and i have this !!! Your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. The server of recipient returned the error: : host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 554 5.7.0 Reject, id=199238-02 - spam (in reply to end of DATA command) They still my 40 pounds !!! Its a spam !!!!"
"My advice is you is to go to the Gambling Commission and Complain 0121 2306666 as I had the same won the money on a bonus Then ask for a load Id then turn around said it’s been void so I was not getting no money so rang up the gambling commission the more complaints We all make they will be investigated And there license Takeen off them the Company Is a joke and the the call centre sound like they have not got a clue what they are taking about"
"Never payed my winnings been totally robbed scam"
"*Beware*  Mfortune casino are a rip off company!!! Do not use! My wife won £2000 fare and square. They refused to pay out. Surprising how easy it was to put money into their account but when you try to take what you won out you have to prove who you are when you paid your last bill screen shot your bank account what shoe size you are when you had your last pee etc... after you have done all that they still refuse to pay out! Looks like the house always wins with this one. 😡🤬"
"They are a complete rip off will not let you withdraw your winnings stay well clear"
"Deposited money went all fine and tried to withdraw they asked for more I.d from me I sent it and now nothing don't deposit anything people robbers"
"I've tryed to withdraw 300 was sent text message to say they need additional information well they didn't ask nothing when i was depositing 20 or 30 a wk an also withdrawed 20.00 an 50.00 wasn't asked so because its 300 there not happy to payout fuming"
"Me and my girlfriend have deposited £250 and won £1500 there asking for lots of information we have sent it over now they want us to pay our fine bill before they pay us out we don't know what this is about it's so sketchy it's seems fraudulent and we're going to contact police something isn't right here they have so much of our details what kind of casino is this just pay us what we won ya fucking idiots 😡😡😡😡😡😡"
"Biggest rip off this site. The reels are fixed so you don't win. Bingo rooms are full of the same winners on a constant basis. This site is take take take and as for the Gambling Commission they want to take a closer look at this scam they call mfortune and do their job right.."
"I play robinson riches on ur demo game it pays so much money but when i play with money it doesnt give big wins it entices people to play u should pay out fairly with or without money"
"Absolute joke of a company, do not go near it - complete scam wanting me to send pictures of me holding my birth certificate to confirm it’s me (how does that work) along with a massive list of other identification just to receive my winnings. Quick enough to take my money but when I go to withdraw what I had won I’m unable too! I will be reporting them as I’m sure I’m not the only one caught out"
"I won £150.00 thought all was well and good, got told it would reach my account maximum 3 days then got a phone call saying they needed ID; I sent ID in and then waited a month later I can’t get through on the phone. After reading reviews I know it isn’t just me. THEY DONT PAY OUT!!!! Stay away!!!!!"
"I've been a member for 4 yrs started off ok , I am a regular customer and play every day but trust me everyday for the past yr same winners win everyday yh they pay to play but something is not right how same people win everyday , the slots are money taking high up don't pay out u have a few spins then is cuts you off . I will be deleting my account and will not recommend any one to mf"
"I have just been reading the reviews on mfo rtune casino and they mirror my own experience. I have been a member for 5 years easy and in the beginning I used to win every week between £200 to £300 and then the government started taxing betting shops, casinos online and guess what I as a player was starting being hit in the pocket and then not getting my bonuses on time and constantly losing, the same as slots in betting shops, the way I was treated by customer service when I rang to question certain things to do with my account was disgusting. I have now started to bet just £10 - £20 per week and I sometimes don't bother with it because I used to get a £100 bonus every week and they have now taken that down to £25 per week and then if I don't deposit within that week I get no bonus, so much for thanks for all the money you have taken off me over the years. The only amount you win now is if you deposit low and then the a maximum you win is £100, no matter how much you have deposited that day or week. Once you hit that £100 they start taking it back off you. It doesn't matter what online slot site you use because they are all set to work the same due to the government taxing them because they are that greedy they believe that we should pay that tax for them. The slots are also not random, they are all controlled by the site or by the bookies, I know because I know someone who sets the machines regularly and he told me, hence £10 - £20 deposit per week. I have learnt the hard way, keep the money in your pockets because that will make you more happier."
"Its an ok site with fun games. Have won a few times and received winning. Not sure with the site over the last year as games seemed to have changed, not as many wins and alot of dry spins. Undecided!!"
"Mfortune still refuse to payout my winnings. They have scammed me and looking for help... My winnings were processed on 21-22 December 2017 and to date I have not received a cent. They told me it's not their fault that I didn't receive the money. And I should wait, but no luck. Been back and fourth and even took screen shots of conversations and payments and withdrawals, but nothing. I requested proof of transaction and nothing been sent to me only word of chat !!! Is this casino site a scam??? Has anyone ever received their winnings??? People should know not to trust and share that mfortune is a scam."
"I know how to play hi lo poker pontoon best I'm not perfect but I've just been ripped off 40 quid!!! Not even a 5 pound win.The odds on these is 30/70 and you as a gambling are the latter side it's not good I've been ripped off happy birthday NOT cheers 😠😠😕😠"
"I received an offer for 100% deposit, I was told the offer expired within 24 hours, I applied after about 10 hours, I made a £50 deposit, but I did not receive the 100% bonus as expected, only 10%, when I complained mfortune removed/stole all my funds saying I had played them threw when I had not spent a single penny, WARNING THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS !"
"Have had confirmation from Vodafone and EE that if a customer does not pay their phone bill when a deposit is made via mobile phone Mfortune is still paid the money for the deposit. Have found no evidence whatsoever that Mfortune returns the money to the mobile network. Mfortune claim that they have a "duty of care" to the networks to ensure bills are paid. Mfortune are actually just taking deposits made by phone credit from people who may be spending more than they can afford and refusing to pay out, which falls under several theft act offences. We are a team of paralegals and practising solicitors working on behalf of several Mfortune customers building a case to present to the UK Gambling Commission and the Serious Fraud Office."
mFortune Casino is rated 1.45 based on 82 reviews