mFortune Casino Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend mFortune Casino
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact mFortune Casino?

support@mfortune.co.uk

Tell us how mFortune Casino made you happy

Telephone
"Absolute robbing arseholes no wonder no one has heard of them pure rip offs"
Are you mFortune Casino? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Total rip off dont pay your winnings, scam, they are criminals and should be stopped, dont waste your time on them"
"Played on mforturne for awhile until they asked me for Id which I thought what for they said they need it to pay me my winnings but still haven't received it.iam am not working as IAM terminal lung cancer patient and was going on there to win money for cancer treatment.so keep sending I'd and phoneing has made me stressed so I have bothers trying again the site it a scam Everytime I spoke to someone they kept saying they didn't receive it or it was blurry.i would not use it again and Ian still waiting for the money they owe me not good scammers scammers scammers"
"Same as other experiences they are happy for me to spend money and play in their casino but ask for ID on every withdrawal. Send you a text to contact them about your winnings then you have to pass security check on the phone asked me what the last spin I did was. I got the answer wrong wouldn't deal with me. Contacted via email wanted a screenshot of my PayPal account, wanted to see my credit card and wanted ID."
"I am a member of many a casino like many of yourselves but I have never experienced such a bad withdrawal process every time you send I'd there's a problem, first they phoned me back, to blurry, that's because there app you use to take photo doesn't take the picture right it auto zooms in too much, so sent it by email, nope no good please can you send another form of I'd, ok once again I did, never heard any more after a while so I phoned, they said they never received so can you send again, so again I sent it, then I get a email saying thanks but can you verify who I am do they can access my account, I send them sensitive verification through my registered email and they want ME??? To verify who I am, I have never witnessed an absolute shower of verification process on any other site as bad as this! That make it slow hard and painful holing you just get Fed up with it all and end up just playing out your winnings, but take your money real quick no questions asked. I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMEND STAYING AWAY FROM THESE AND THERE OTHER SISTER SITES"
"Won £60. Waited 4 days for withdrawal. Phoned them to query. They want me to send copy driving licence, bank statement and copy paypal account. Utter tosh ! Sounds like ID fraud to me. Have closed account."
"Their withdrawal procedures are rubbish. I sent numerous forms of id and they weren’t good enough. So still have not got my winnings."
"pam site 100%.They ask to send my card details(first 6 and lost 4 numbers on my card)i send them my details to support@ mfortune.co.uk .After that i ask them on live chat can they check my email and they said they not receive that!!! I try to send again and i have this !!! Your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. The server of recipient returned the error: : host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 554 5.7.0 Reject, id=199238-02 - spam (in reply to end of DATA command) They still my 40 pounds !!! Its a spam !!!!"
"My advice is you is to go to the Gambling Commission and Complain 0121 2306666 as I had the same won the money on a bonus Then ask for a load Id then turn around said it’s been void so I was not getting no money so rang up the gambling commission the more complaints We all make they will be investigated And there license Takeen off them the Company Is a joke and the the call centre sound like they have not got a clue what they are taking about"
"Never payed my winnings been totally robbed scam"
"*Beware*  Mfortune casino are a rip off company!!! Do not use! My wife won £2000 fare and square. They refused to pay out. Surprising how easy it was to put money into their account but when you try to take what you won out you have to prove who you are when you paid your last bill screen shot your bank account what shoe size you are when you had your last pee etc... after you have done all that they still refuse to pay out! Looks like the house always wins with this one. 😡🤬"
"They are a complete rip off will not let you withdraw your winnings stay well clear"
"Deposited money went all fine and tried to withdraw they asked for more I.d from me I sent it and now nothing don't deposit anything people robbers"
"I've tryed to withdraw 300 was sent text message to say they need additional information well they didn't ask nothing when i was depositing 20 or 30 a wk an also withdrawed 20.00 an 50.00 wasn't asked so because its 300 there not happy to payout fuming"
"Didn't make me happy. Nowt but robbing t@@s. Con . Being reported also I will keep leaving bad reviews for this site also pocketwin to. Needs reporting."
"Me and my girlfriend have deposited £250 and won £1500 there asking for lots of information we have sent it over now they want us to pay our fine bill before they pay us out we don't know what this is about it's so sketchy it's seems fraudulent and we're going to contact police something isn't right here they have so much of our details what kind of casino is this just pay us what we won ya fucking idiots 😡😡😡😡😡😡"
"Biggest rip off this site. The reels are fixed so you don't win. Bingo rooms are full of the same winners on a constant basis. This site is take take take and as for the Gambling Commission they want to take a closer look at this scam they call mfortune and do their job right.."
"I play robinson riches on ur demo game it pays so much money but when i play with money it doesnt give big wins it entices people to play u should pay out fairly with or without money"
"Absolute joke of a company, do not go near it - complete scam wanting me to send pictures of me holding my birth certificate to confirm it’s me (how does that work) along with a massive list of other identification just to receive my winnings. Quick enough to take my money but when I go to withdraw what I had won I’m unable too! I will be reporting them as I’m sure I’m not the only one caught out"
"I won £150.00 thought all was well and good, got told it would reach my account maximum 3 days then got a phone call saying they needed ID; I sent ID in and then waited a month later I can’t get through on the phone. After reading reviews I know it isn’t just me. THEY DONT PAY OUT!!!! Stay away!!!!!"
mFortune Casino is rated 1.42 based on 89 reviews