M247 Reviews

of reviewers recommend M247
Read M247 Reviews

About M247:

We are the UK’s fastest growing connectivity and internet infrastructure provider. We provide MORE connectivity choice at faster speeds than anyone else, so you can enjoy flexible access, across a secure global network – designed to keep your data and network safe, 24-7.

We believe in connectivity without compromise. That means providing MORE flexibility and the best experience, hosting your data and connecting your business in ways only we can.

marketing@m24seven.com

Turing House Archway

Tell us how M247 made you happy
DON'T BUY M247 SERVICES!
I run a small IT solutions company. I started reselling M247 servers in 2018. In 2018, M247 was still a good company. Since 2019, the customer support of M247 is getting slower and slower. Usually, they reply within 2 days, but at the end of 2019, they started not to answer my questions. Up to now, the quality of IP and network is also very bad, and they will reject any request for repair or replacement.
I have lost many of my customers because of them, so I recently asked them that I want to terminate all my servers, they again rejected my application to terminate the service. Then they threatened me and my company with a contract. Obviously they just want to take your money.
I have called my lawyers and they are welcome to visit me in the United States at any time.
Constantly receiving phishing emails from M247 IPs.
any emails sent to abuse or support go unanswered.
At best they're incompetent, and at worst they're willfully enabling illegal activity.
process through excellent, kept well informed throughout all stages of our requirements
Metronet provide excellent service and services. As an IT services provider we have numerous clients using Metronet and continue to recommend them on a regular basis.
I called last week regarding a d link that needed re-configuring - after hours and hours of going back and forth it was established, as I originally pointed out, an engineer needed to visit site.

The support contact was out of his depth and I think you need to polish up on your remote customer service - currently uselesss
Really happy with this company, very reliable and even turned up during "Storm Doris" to get on with the outside work. I would highly recommend Metronet

Catherine Axtell
Sales Director
Jarvis Tech
This has to be the most reliable Internet Service Provider I have used. The day-to-day is always present and never under-performs. Their response time for new installations is so quick.

They are so much more than an ISP. We have created a private networking solution to other offices using the same infrastructure. Our Internet SIP voice traffic doesn't even get to the Internet. We use their mobile solution as well with some SIMs directly connected to our network.

Some time ago we had a power outage at our site at a weekend. Metronet used their contact list to enquire why their network appliance on our site was not responding; a supplier that calls you - good networking monitoring and support.
We have been using Metronet for a few years now and I find them very professional in the services they provide and the level of support that they offer. I highly recommend them for use with your infrastructure we have not had any issues with them at all.

Thanks
Asked for the info I required and was given tip top service by Andrew
no questions asked, A1 service, Well done guys
The team who came to site had a real can do attitude, any issues we had were discussed as a team and the correct solution was arrived at and carried out safely. The team were a pleasure to deal with and the work was carried out very professionally from start to finish.
We have been using Metronet's services since mid 2008 to provide wireless leased connections for our business clients across the Northwest UK.

We have never been disappointed, let down, or had any complaints from our clients, as such we have no hesitation to keep referring more clients their way.

Thanks for the service and keep up the good work :-)

Andy
(Technical Director)
Technically, the service is excellent compared to many other providers. The technical team are always knowledgeable, helpful and a pleasure to work with.

The account management and pre-sales side of things need improvement. We want to sell more Metronet services, but finding staff and processes prohibitive. As a result enquiries to you are loosing momentum. As a re-seller/partner this is disheartening and I hope this is addressed soon. I met with Elliot Mueller when Metronet were at the embryonic stage, and his enthusiasm to work with partners to develop excellent working relationships was obvious. The same desire in the account management team is lacking. Perhaps the company direction and brief has changed?
The service received in the past 3 weeks (since the 16th of January) have been terrible. Packet losses and huge latency has cost us a few customers. The amount of weeks it took Metronet to fix the primary backhaul from Liverpool is something I still cannot explain to my customers.
What can I say, quick and easy to deal with, self serve pricing available within seconds, indicative speeds in simple easy to read format, and brilliant account management.
Always excellent service. Very helpful, capable team in sales and support who never fail to meet expectations and get things done to a high standard. One of our favourite providers! Would happily recommend to anyone - and regularly do!
Metronet are the best ISP by far. Our upgrade went incredibly smoothly, the engineers were extremely professional & we had literally only seconds between switching to our new connection. A+

Would recommend highly.

Harry - MD - We Are Focus
They did the work with no problems.
No hassle, resolved in minutes
Probably the quickest install ive ever been involved in well done Sam and the installations team.
Fantastic service and knowledge, delivered with a smile and by the first person I talked to within 5 minutes......It simply doesn't get any better than that! Many Thanks.
M247 is rated 4.15 based on 26 reviews