Metalhub Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Metalhub
"Very quick and easy to order various types of metal, with plenty of support from their staff."
"Very impressed, saves time not having to ring for quotes and just the same price, will be using metal hub from now on if this continues"
"Superb delivered on time at an excellent price"
"Really impressed with the service and costs, always deliver on time, no complaints at all."
"Great pricing, service and friendly staff - only point to make is on lead times. We have placed 2 orders and paid a little more on sheets on the proviso that we get next day delivery as noted when placing the order."
"Service was simple, easy to choose what you wanted and I assume offers a compoetive price as it’s up to local suppliers around you to price war it out with each other! The system was easy to use as well."
"easy to order,arrived when stated,very good"
"Very helpful and polite staff . The website very easy to navigate."
"Couldn’t believe how easy it was even using my iPhone, I would recommend this to anyone especially if they were pricing a job you don’t have to wait for prices to come back to you."
"Great service very easy and quick delivery"
"Excellent company. Easy website to negotiate your way round for someone who knows nothing about steel! Good communication and good delivery"
"Very easy website to navigate all priced so I could work out which way was the cheapest to construct my project."
"Fabulous way to get quick and competitive prices. It easy to use and no pressure sale"
"great service"
"Great service"
"Went out of there way to sauce the supplier and delivery"
"Good service but a little confusing regarding how it works and payment etc"
"KISS; Keep It Simple Stupid... easy website, logical, transparent, and quick. Anything that makes my job and day easier is going to make me happy and keep me coming back. Great work Metalhub."
"Easy to deal with and good prices, staff very helpful on the phone - I recommend the service to anyone.."
"Saved me a good few quid ended up with bigger gauge steel at a lot less then I got quoted of a few other company's"
Metalhub is rated 4.85 based on 39 reviews