Metalhub Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Metalhub
Ian Molineux
Verified Buyer
"Very easy website to navigate all priced so I could work out which way was the cheapest to construct my project."
DIG Construction
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous way to get quick and competitive prices. It easy to use and no pressure sale"
Tev Limited
"great service"
G&J Broadhead
"Great service"
J&s Property Maintenance
Verified Buyer
"Went out of there way to sauce the supplier and delivery"
"Good service but a little confusing regarding how it works and payment etc"
George Ross (A E Ross And Son)
Verified Buyer
"KISS; Keep It Simple Stupid... easy website, logical, transparent, and quick. Anything that makes my job and day easier is going to make me happy and keep me coming back. Great work Metalhub."
Ian Hankin (AIM Property Services)
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with and good prices, staff very helpful on the phone - I recommend the service to anyone.."
"Saved me a good few quid ended up with bigger gauge steel at a lot less then I got quoted of a few other company's"
"Good service"
James Wright
Verified Buyer
"Great service, you guys have done all the leg work and the price is competitive. Thank you!"
"Very prompt and helpful."
Philpro Limited
Verified Buyer
"Easy to place the order and quick delivery"
David Robb
Verified Buyer
"Delivered the goods on-time. Very helpful driver helped me unload and the mesh was excellent quality. Just wish I had found this place sooner"
John Pinnock (EDP Technoloby)
Verified Buyer
"Makes life easier not having to search through multiple suppliers to find best prices, and the option to click and collect is very useful!"
Chris Head (CH Home Improvements)
Verified Buyer
"Great prices. Great service. Very good communication."
Scott Riley
Verified Buyer
"Good price and quick delivery"
Paul Sheard
Verified Buyer
"Ordered on Monday, paid for on Tuesday, on site on Wednesday. Very efficient and competitive price."
Lee Morrison
Verified Buyer
"Good service and very competitive prices"
Jenny Hargrave
Verified Buyer
"MetalHub have been great throughout, they made the whole process really easy. I required something a bit bespoke and they couldn't do enough to make sure I received what I wanted."
Metalhub is rated 4.82 based on 28 reviews