Metalhub Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Metalhub
"Very helpful and polite staff . The website very easy to navigate."
"Couldn’t believe how easy it was even using my iPhone, I would recommend this to anyone especially if they were pricing a job you don’t have to wait for prices to come back to you."
"Great service very easy and quick delivery"
"Excellent company. Easy website to negotiate your way round for someone who knows nothing about steel! Good communication and good delivery"
"Very easy website to navigate all priced so I could work out which way was the cheapest to construct my project."
"Fabulous way to get quick and competitive prices. It easy to use and no pressure sale"
"great service"
"Great service"
"Went out of there way to sauce the supplier and delivery"
"Good service but a little confusing regarding how it works and payment etc"
"KISS; Keep It Simple Stupid... easy website, logical, transparent, and quick. Anything that makes my job and day easier is going to make me happy and keep me coming back. Great work Metalhub."
"Easy to deal with and good prices, staff very helpful on the phone - I recommend the service to anyone.."
"Saved me a good few quid ended up with bigger gauge steel at a lot less then I got quoted of a few other company's"
"Good service"
"Great service, you guys have done all the leg work and the price is competitive. Thank you!"
"Very prompt and helpful."
"Easy to place the order and quick delivery"
"Delivered the goods on-time. Very helpful driver helped me unload and the mesh was excellent quality. Just wish I had found this place sooner"
"Makes life easier not having to search through multiple suppliers to find best prices, and the option to click and collect is very useful!"
"Great prices. Great service. Very good communication."
Metalhub is rated 4.84 based on 32 reviews