Metalhub Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Metalhub
Chris Head (CH Home Improvements)
Verified Buyer
"Great prices. Great service. Very good communication."
Scott Riley
Verified Buyer
"Good price and quick delivery"
Paul Sheard
Verified Buyer
"Ordered on Monday, paid for on Tuesday, on site on Wednesday. Very efficient and competitive price."
Lee Morrison
Verified Buyer
"Good service and very competitive prices"
Jenny Hargrave
Verified Buyer
"MetalHub have been great throughout, they made the whole process really easy. I required something a bit bespoke and they couldn't do enough to make sure I received what I wanted."
Euro Joinery Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Good service, fast delivery."
Andy Wilson (Andy Wilson Motor Engineer)
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service which saves me a lot of time searching for the best price"
Peter Spencer
Verified Buyer
"As a retired business man following 40 years in the manufacturing industry I find it refreshing to find a company who is not only willing but also helpful with supplies to individuals who only need small amounts, and not necessarily very often. Well done Metalhub, keep it up and long may you prosper."
Ashley Lincoln
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with I couldn’t order on my phone for some reason sorted out on the phone straight away"
Steve Bailey (Greenmount Homefix)
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with, clear website and easy ordering process. Cheaper price from the same supplier I would have used (I had a quote, so I know) Delivered on time with a heads up from MetalHub Why wouldn’t you?"
"Good......"
"Great service and the staff are extremely helpful. Fast turn around as i received my items the next working day. A** service. Would definitely use metal hub again."
"fast service"