Merchandisingplaza Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Merchandisingplaza

How would you rate Merchandisingplaza ?

"WARNING - DO NOT bother placing an order with this shop. 3 weeks later and my order was still not shipped. I had to ask for a refund. Left completely disappointed and without the gifts I had planned. I would have bought elsewhere if I knew they were so unreliable. So disappointed"
"Purchased a South Park mug as a present for xmas as it was the only place I could get this mug from. Thought they were in Australia as the site ended with .au Oh no, they are in Italy! When the item arrived, it was broken - they hadn't packed it appropriately of OS transport. After sending them pictures of the broken mug, they said they would resend and I gave express instructions on how to wrap it safely (should I even have to do this??) Fed Ex left a message that they thought the item was broke - again. Sure enough, it was smashed to smithereens. The only additional package from the 1st time was brown paper (why aren't airbags made out of brown paper????). I sent them an email requesting a refund - no response. So true to my word, I'm leaving negative feedback anywhere I can! Avoid like the plague!!"
"Received 1 out of 2 items after a month. No information at all. Never again."
"Sent wrong item and refused refund claiming package didn't turn up. Wouldn't recommend"
"DONT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR $.............THEY ALSO TOOK MY MONEY....BUT NO MERCH I WAITED 2 MOS..............still nothing. Never once returned any of my 10 emails. Terrible business"
"I see a lot of bad reviews and i'm not sure if theyr'e real or fake so i decided to write a review for others in situations like me. I have been shopping on this website for a very long time now and i have probably bought over 50 items out of it. Out of those items i have not recieved about 2 but i was refunded. The items tend to take a while to come and as soon as the item hasnt come and its past the expiary date I message the seller and resolve the problem which has worked every time. All in all this site is a great place to get your shopping done."
"Dont get suckered 6 weeks later no goods and out of pocket. Avoid!!!!"
"I've order twice now, expecting a 6-8 working day delivery, which I wasn't pleased about in the first place but ordered regardless, well in time for a birthday present arrival, my items didn't arrive until 3-4 weeks later, my first order was packaged ok, but the order I just received today, was disgusting, everything was crammed into a box, causing the items packaging to be crushed and split, boxes were tattered and ripped, even the FedEx box it came in look like it had been thrown under a lawn mower, there was no consideration whatsoever of the condition it was package in or delivered with, I'm appalled, I will NOT be order anytime soon, unless things are improved."
"Worst customer service ever and I have experienced some really bad ones. They ship me a faulty soccer ball, that wont inflate. and they refuse to return/exchange unless I fund the shipping !! right!"
"AVOID. Stupidly thought they were a UK based website as a co.uk domain, things priced in £, got to be uk hasnt it?. WRONG!!!! They are based in ITALY. Stupidly brought an expensive item for a friends birthday, £5 flat rate postage, a standard Royal Mail rate I assumed? WRONG!!! paid and recieved an email, is to be shipped via the USA in 8-14 days, can't cancel. So ill now get fleeced by import tax/fees/charges. Not anywhere on the website do they the state orgins of items, so you have NO WAY of knowing where your item is coming from till after you have paid, never mind how your going to return it if its unsuitable (i assume seller pays all and then you get fleeced with yet more import tax on the replacement). Dreading getting the duty bill, they messed up my address so god knows if ill even receive the said item."
"I ordered from the Italian website 2 items, on December 17. One item arrived 6 weeks after (when the email received at payment - of course they take your money first - said 2 weeks). The second item NEVER arrived. It's already 3 months now, and I have asked for a reimbursement 2 weeks ago - guess what? Still no reimbursement. I will never again buy anything from this website, and I advise anyone out there to not even bother. The service is AWFUL. They will take your money, and the items will never arrive. AVOID AVOID AVOID!"
"waste of money. avoid this website like the plague. Ordered a NBA jersey over a month ago and still have not received the item, tried to cancel and was told the item was sent so could not cancel, then had to wait over a week for tracking number AND when I use the tracking number, the delivery company says it does not exist! Either this is a scam website or if its legit they are extremely terrible."
"Horrible website if it's legit! No item nearly 2 months after placing an order!!"
"NOT A LEGIT WEBSITE. YOUR ORDER WILL NEVER ARRIVE."
"Waited almost two week ,website telling me that they were still processing the order. Emailed to cancel. Get a reply the following day saying too late to cancel as order was sent the day before. Receive tracking info. Not only had they not sent the order, they still had it and FedEx hadn't collect it yet. So basically fraudulent practice-PayPal have paid me back my money. DONT'T TOUCH THEM!!! Good news is ordered from UK supplier (badalnds.co.uk) arrived before this one."
"Rubbish customer service"
Delivery
Information
Price
"Dreadful service and very disappointing. The order arrived a week later than they said and of the two items of clothing, one was stained with something like marker pen, the other was completely the wrong size - I order a M and they sent XL! Since they don't bother sending a confirmation email, you have no way of knowing what they are sending - in case the system has made a mistake. When I emailed them via their site they eventually replied - someone Spanish who didn't have good English. They refused to replace unless I sent more money for postage and of course, sent the wrong/damaged items back to the USA at my cost, registered post. I had no way of knowing if they would claim not to have received them, no way of knowing if they would send the items I wanted - not trustworthy, I hate it when you get no service and with internet shopping, you do need to know that they care about your business and care enough to send you the right things. It's not a cheap site, either. Cool stuff - but rubbish service."
Merchandisingplaza is rated 1.29 based on 17 reviews